Bitcoin Lightning Network Wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Bitcoin Lightning Network Wallet

I know there are so many things that have to be done for  Bitcoin Lightning network.Still, so many sites and wallets like Bitrefill, Electrum, and Wallet Of Satoshi allow transactions via Bitcoin Lightning Network. I have been using this simple Bitcoin Lightning Network wallet i.e.Wallet Of Satoshi for a long time but the problem is, I can only send normal invoices by using this wallet. It is unable to open LNURL with a very specific kind of protocol like LNURL generated by Bitrefill.

So according to your own experience, which is the best non-custodial Bitcoin Lightning Network wallet which supports sending almost all kinds of the invoice? 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Swapzone said:

Have you tried Phemex or BLW?

@Swapzone I have not tried them yet. Do they support payment via BTC lightning network? I am familiar with Phemex but still have no idea about BLW, are you trying to cite Bool Wallet ? 

• +1 2

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Swapzone I have not tried them yet. Do they support payment via BTC lightning network? I am familiar with Phemex but still have no idea about BLW, are you trying to cite Bool Wallet ? 

BLW is bitcoin lighting network wallet, it is one of the best lightning network for bitcoin. Did you know wallet of satoshi too, it is recommendable. 

But I still fear to use lightning network wallet because they are still under development. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Then you should try them. They do support the Bitcoin Lightning Network and are one of the best ones. As @Yomose said, wallet of satoshi is also a great choice.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Swapzone said:

Then you should try them. They do support the Bitcoin Lightning Network and are one of the best ones. As @Yomose said, wallet of satoshi is also a great choice.

I am getting problem with Wallet of Satoshi that I have mentioned in my topic too. I am seeking alternative to this wallet which could process complex LNURL too. Ok thanks I might check BLW as you have recommend and I let you know if it works for me. 

14 minutes ago, EmiKanNi said:

Have you tried the blue wallet, it I the vest bitcoin lightning network wallet, even if not the best, it is still one of the best. But, lightning network wallets can still lead to error at times because of what @Yomose referred to. 

I know there so many things have to be done for Bitcoin Lightning Network but I am preferring this wallet for some specific payment method for a short time only. It is in developing phase it does not mean it can no longer work to make transactions. 

On 8/8/2020 at 10:30 AM, Whited35 said:

I know there so many things have to be done for Bitcoin Lightning Network but I am preferring this wallet for some specific payment method for a short time only. It is in developing phase it does not mean it can no longer work to make transactions. 

You are right, lightning network wallets are still working, transaction fee is very low, you have the opportunity to run your own nodes too and connect to channel. But not yet profitable until people also adopt it very well. 

Edited by Yomose
  • +1 1

16 hours ago, Yomose said:

You are right, lightning network wallets are still working, transaction fee is very low, you have the opportunity to run your own noses too and connect to channel. But not yet profitable until people also adopt it very well. 

Lol 😂! Correct bold words. I have checked that BLW  but still, it has not a feature to copy LNURL which I could copy to paste inside another wallet. I have been testing another 4 wallets as per recommendations from friends so let's wait for the result. 

Edited by Whited35
*LNURL
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't have much experience LN wallet (I have only used it once) but I think you should try using Breez, Bitcoin Lightning Wallet BLW or Bitrefill; I can assure you they have most good feature as recommended by a friend who uses the Lightning network regularly, if you haven't.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Lol 😂! Correct bold words. I have checked that BLW  but still, it has not a feature to copy LNURL which I could copy to paste inside another wallet. I have been testing another 4 wallets as per recommendations from friends so let's wait for the result. 

That is great, and thanks again for pointing our my typo error, I have corrected that already. About the lightning wallets, your experience about it will be helpful on this forum,we will be waiting for that. Like me, I have never used one before, so, I am not practical about it.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I don't have much experience LN wallet (I have only used it once) but I think you should try using Breez, Bitcoin Lightning Wallet BLW or Bitrefill; I can assure you they have most good feature as recommended by a friend who uses the Lightning network regularly, if you haven't.

@Raqeebzy I have fund on Wallet of Satoshi , not much just about $53 worth of BTC and I want to transfer it to Bitrefil as you have recommended but the problem is this wallet can not process LNURL generated from Bitrefill so I am trying to search the best wallet which could process specific LNURL too. 

Anyway, I have not tried Breez yet, let me check this and thanks for your recommendation. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy I have fund on Wallet of Satoshi , not much just about $53 worth of BTC and I want to transfer it to Bitrefil as you have recommended but the problem is this wallet can not process LNURL generated from Bitrefill so I am trying to search the best wallet which could process specific LNURL too. 

Anyway, I have not tried Breez yet, let me check this and thanks for your recommendation. 

I don't know of Bitrefill and BLW but I am sure Breez support LNURL withdrawal recently. I wonder how come you haven't use Breez, seems like it's popular among LN users, I bet you will find it very good and have great experience with it. Good luck.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

46 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I don't know of Bitrefill and BLW but I am sure Breez support LNURL withdrawal recently. I wonder how come you haven't use Breez, seems like it's popular among LN users, I bet you will find it very good and have great experience with it. Good luck.

@Raqeebzy Busiest due to trading activities I have not checked Breez yet. Have you noticed the recent high price volatility of Bitcoin ? Anyway, I check Breez tonight. Lightning Network is looking good for short term transaction purpose with a lower transaction fee but quickest transaction. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have done some research on wallets that do support the LNURL withdrawal and after search various sites the ones that seem to be in common among these sites are BLW wallet, Blixt wallet and BlueWallet. Personally i have not made any use of these wallets before, but the reviews that i have seen for them whilst conducting this research has been overall positive reviews and therefore perhaps you can look into these wallets in order to solve your problem. I hope that this can be of some assistance to you. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

3 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

BLW wallet, Blixt wallet and BlueWallet.

I have tested them but unfortunately they do not support specific LNURL. I found only one wallet to support LNURL i.e. Wallet Of Satoshi but it also does not support the specific LNURL(It just support simple LNURL and invoices generated by some platform like Bitrefil).

@Whited35, about the invoice, I want to look into it very well, I noticed the invoice in form of a code. Is the invoice interpretable? 

I believe it contains certain information not yet addressed here on this forum. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, Yomose said:

@Whited35, about the invoice, I want to look into it very well, I noticed the invoice in form of a code. Is the invoice interpretable? 

@Yomose Thanks for your question. Yes, generally invoice is in the form of codes(usable for copy paste). It depends on wallets and platform which supports LN payments. If you consider Wallet of Satoshi,this wallet supports both QR code scan of invoice generated from the platform or code that can be copy pasted. 

Edited by Whited35
Minor error in texts.
  • +5 1

18 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Yomose Thanks for your question. Yes, generally invoice is in the form of codes(usable for copy paste). It depends on wallets and platform which supports LN payments. If you consider Wallet of Satoshi,this wallet supports both QR code scan of invoice generated from the platform or code that can be copy pasted. 

Thanks for the answer. I took later read about the invoice, it ks very important, it is a code that consist of  task to be fulfilled which is the payment. It contains all information to fulfill the payment like for example, the amount to pay. 

• +1 2

2 hours ago, Yomose said:

Thanks for the answer. I took later read about the invoice, it ks very important, it is a code that consist of  task to be fulfilled which is the payment. It contains all information to fulfill the payment like for example, the amount to pay. 

To know more about bitcoin lightning invoice, you can check an article I have just posted on this forum.  Use the line below to check it out. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Personally i never use lightning network wallet. But i think is is so hood for those who use it. Actually it's feature is do good. I will use it in future and i think it's very helpful and have good experience for new one.

• -1 1

On 9/23/2020 at 10:38 AM, MalikAdnan said:

Personally i never use lightning network wallet. But i think is is so hood for those who use it. Actually it's feature is do good. I will use it in future and i think it's very helpful and have good experience for new one.

So which wallet are you talking about ? Actually, I am expecting some recommendation for the best Bitcoin Lightning network wallet which could process the payment via specific LNURL. I kindly ask you to read the topic carefully before creating the post here. 

• +2 1

On 9/23/2020 at 5:53 AM, MalikAdnan said:

Lightning network is still at the experimental level, in case you want to use it, do not put much funds on it. There are still vulnerabilities that are often found. There was a vulnerability found in the nose used for processing large amount.t of transactions recently, although nose found in the regular nudes that process small amount of transactions. 

I believe the next best wallet for lightning will be on mobile, now you can run custodian and control your own channels with some different wallet, wallet of satoshis, blue wallet, eclair mobile, pheonix wallet. But the next name will rock your lightning world.

Nayuta a full Bitcoin Lightning node on a mobile device, android to  be specific.

Welcome to lighting network folks.

Please hit the circle with the heart in the middle to mark my comments as useful thank you very  much.

By and by I never use lightning network wallet. Yet, I believe is so hood for the individuals who use it. As a matter of fact it's element is do acceptable. I will utilize it in future and I believe it's useful and have great experience for new one.

• +1 1