Big appreciation for the moderators. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Big appreciation for the moderators.

20 hours ago, Moontong said:

Well said, both forums have good moderators that keep the fora good and clean with good and useful topics. They don't tolerate such meaningless content. If you are going to compare the moderators between two forums you can say that the moderators of this forum are more active because they will delete useless posts within a day unlike to bitcointalk which they delete useless posts for some other day.

Yes mate they're easily to see when there's a low quality post posted here so that they can easily to deleted it, as of now they're easily to locate this low quality posters by having a negative rates (reputation) because many members here are now using it in a right way by being paid by moderators and this is a good step for them.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 8/8/2020 at 12:29 AM, Andrew56 said:

Yes, I agree with you, the moderators deserve praise because they work to make Crypto Talk great, but I don't think that moderators will give anyone a warning or block their account unless they violate the conditions set by the forum.

Yes that's true, they will not give you warning points unless you have done mistakes here, or you violate the forums' rule, they are always observing us and every topic that we are recreating and once they had noticed that there is something wrong here then they will give you warning points.

• +1 3

On 7/31/2020 at 1:21 PM, Moontong said:

In every forum there are always moderators or admin that are watching us to the things we are doing in the platform, they keep the forum good and clean that is why they are really active and they keep on deleting some useless posts. Let us be thankful because they are here, they are doing their responsibilities here.

1. They are so active in deleting useless and redundant posts.

2. They ban those members who violate the rules of the forum.

3. They give restriction points or warning points for useless content. 

They keep this forum presentable, do not blame them for giving us warning ponts, let us just be thankful for them because they are doing their responsibilities so well.

@Moontong you know this forum give us an opportunity to learn about crypto world but its not mean that we do spamming here and moderator will not say something to us...its our Great chance to work here so we all should use  this chance properly becuase no forum will give payment while learning but this forum provide YOU but if YOU still do spamming or dont follow the rule then you deserve to get warning so stop Blame the forum authorities❤                      

• +1 2
  • +2 2

On 8/8/2020 at 10:53 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, forums are always need some moderators to maintain the forum clean for those low quality posters even though in bitcointalk, there's a lot of moderators in that forum so that they're maintaining the good quality posters in their forum.

We should be grateful that moderators are keeping this forum clean by keeping their work good. Low quality poster should removed to this forum for us to easily sort what is good and bad post, just like what you said, it maintain the forum's quality

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

You are right,the moderators are doing good work everyday way to keep the Forum clear removing what is not useful to the section and members I think we should respect their rules and do what they ask us to do not to violate the rules and regulation of the forum posting meaningless post because not to blame the moderators after they give us warning point for breaking the law,I appreciate for their working

Yeah, just keep on following the rules of the forum and do not ever try to violate it if you really want to live longer here. Just focus on your goal here which is sharing and gaining knolwrgde about cryptocurrency and you will not get banned here.

• +1 2

Yes mate our moderators are doing a great job by making sure this forum is safe from spamers by deleting their contents and even banning them after several warnings therefore, I also just want to pass a word of applaud to all our moderators continue the great job you are doing so that this forum could last for a long time and continue changing people's lives through the earnings and crypto knowledge that 😘is available here.😟

• +1 1
  • +3 1

21 minutes ago, Wajdd said:

You are really right and I support you, but we must give the novice a chance to learn, and it is possible if he is wrong to give him a warning, but the beginners should be helped to learn not for money, but in order to learn useful information about this digital world.

What is reputation if there would be an exemption to a specific member of the forum? It's only if they receive warning points even though they are beginners newbies because it will help them know that they have done mistakes so the next time they will not do it again.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, Moontong said:

It's only if they receive warning points even though they are beginners newbies because it will help them know that they have done mistakes so the next time they will not do it again.

Negative rates should be normalized as an experience to everyone. Once we get a negative rates, we must know that we do a mistakes in what we wrote or posted. There's no exceptions in giving negative repuatiation. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/2/2020 at 9:56 AM, Guru2050 said:

A very nice post, I see no reason why blaming moderators because of doing what will benefit you and everyone in the forum, sweeping away law violaters keep this forum clean, comfortable, conducive and enabling for us and new users coming.

Sometimes they blame the moderators for the deletion of their topics, well, in fact, the moderators just do their job to make this forum clean, they will delete your topic if they see it as not useful or if there is already an existing topic the same with yours.

• +1 2

I like moderators, they give warning points when someone/member deserves it, and some even deserves note at times, so they are still also lenient. They have been the one helping this forum to make it have quality posters which contribute quality posts to the forum. 

• +1 1

On 8/9/2020 at 5:09 PM, Tine0313 said:

We should be grateful that moderators are keeping this forum clean by keeping their work good.

Well, that's true mate, they're maintaining the cleanliness of this forum for those members who are doing some low quality posters and in addition, being paid of giving an reactions is one of their good step because they're easily locate this low quality posters by giving them some negative rates (reputation) by the members here in this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I like moderators, they give warning points when someone/member deserves it, and some even deserves note at times, so they are still also lenient. They have been the one helping this forum to make it have quality posters which contribute quality posts to the forum. 

Yes mate, moderators are being considerate aside from warning points, they give a note Everytime a users commit a prohibited actions. By getting a warning points and a note why you get that is very good thing because at least we know what to be corrected and avoid next time. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/12/2020 at 10:53 AM, Moontong said:

Sometimes they blame the moderators for the deletion of their topics, well, in fact, the moderators just do their job to make this forum clean,

Well, they didn't know that they're making some mistakes here by making some useless replies or topic, and it is true that moderators are just doing their job to maintain the cleanliness of this forum for that kind of members.

52 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, they're maintaining the cleanliness of this forum for those members who are doing some low quality posters and in addition, being paid of giving an reactions is one of their good step because they're easily locate this low quality posters by giving them some negative rates (reputation) by the members here in this forum.

I agree with you, the new features where there are extra payment for giving reaction makes the forum clean. But unfortunately there is still members who are not giving right reaction in the posts, sometimes i received negative reactions even my post were good. I hope moderators see this to make some action about this issue.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

10 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

I agree with you, the new features where there are extra payment for giving reaction makes the forum clean. But unfortunately there is still members who are not giving right reaction in the posts, sometimes i received negative reactions even my post were good. I hope moderators see this to make some action about this issue.

Thats true, that feature of this forum can be abused of other members. Just be fair on giving reputation to oyher member of this forum. We should not cheat of giving reaction because our moderator is always watching us. Once they caught that there are many people who cheat the reputation then they will stop it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

7 minutes ago, Moontong said:

Thats true, that feature of this forum can be abused of other members. Just be fair on giving reputation to oyher member of this forum. We should not cheat of giving reaction because our moderator is always watching us. Once they caught that there are many people who cheat the reputation then they will stop it.

Definitely right, many features here are being abused since then and moderators stopped those good features even accepting new members. If they observed many people are commit cheating in giving reputation, maybe they will stop giving payment about this.

• +5 1

15 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

But unfortunately there is still members who are not giving right reaction in the posts, sometimes i received negative reactions even my post were good

Well, I'm also a victim of this kind of trippings here, i also reported them to the moderators and giving them some negative rates so that they will got punished, kindly report them if you experienced received negative rates even though you're doing good in this forum

We have to appreciate the work of the moderators in this forum because they are really helping us in terms of removing spam posts and topics that are not beneficial to the members and forum at large. We have to help them in reporting those spammers to the moderators to help ease there work.

• +3 1

On 8/1/2020 at 9:23 AM, Moontong said:

That's true, they are always giving warning points for all the members who will violate the rules of the forum, thankfully I haven't received any restrictions yet. Just focus on creating good topics, if you can't think any good topics then you may use the internet just include the link.

For me that's fair so we can lessen the low quality poster and those who always doing violations here that's why we can also help them if we report those who do bad things here. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

7 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, I'm also a victim of this kind of trippings here, i also reported them to the moderators and giving them some negative rates so that they will got punished, kindly report them if you experienced received negative rates even though you're doing good in this forum

How could you report that someone, you don't notify about who's the person behind that. Please elaborate your thoughts about this matter. I want to report also who are doing this kind of abuse in the forum so they will get punished.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Thats a true and i agree completely.. Moderators doing great job and help the newbies and beginners.. we all respct our moderators... we can learn new positive things to our moderators 

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

How could you report that someone, you don't notify about who's the person behind that. Please elaborate your thoughts about this matter. I want to report also who are doing this kind of abuse in the forum so they will get punished.

Well, most of the members here who are doing that trippings is the low quality posters, if you seeing some members here who are doing some low quality post, you should report them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Being a moderator is a matter of you being a human being. A man with a personality. With choice. Pet holes and feelings that can be hurt. Moderators are often asked to treat people as friends, and be friendly and help people so that they don't usually go with them. A position of public service that is properly completed. A way to drive the entire community properly, not a way to unify power. The best practice of salisi debate and modeling A is to let ordinary people act with extreme inhumanity and to tolerate the passion and arrows of those who do not appreciate their efforts without their commitment. Anyone will be asked a lot. It takes a lot of practice, humility and a true belief that the culture they are preserving is valuable for strength and sorrow.

• +3 1

On 8/20/2020 at 11:48 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, most of the members here who are doing that trippings is the low quality posters, if you seeing some members here who are doing some low quality post, you should report them.

Yeah that's true, we should give them a bad reputation as long as you want if she or he really deserves it. Beginners are meant with thing but we should understand them because they are not yet familiar with the community. We give them a negative reputation and give them also advice.

• +1 1

In fact, moderators here play a big role in keeping the forum neat and free of useless topics

And our alerts to pay more attention to and avoid errors

In addition to their role in informing us of everything new in encryption

• +1 1