Giving reactions just to complete the maximum of 50? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Giving reactions just to complete the maximum of 50?

Hello guys, do you read first the content before you give a reputation or not? I have seen some good reaction even for those not useful content. Are you just giving a reaction just to complete the maximum of 50 to get double paid? Please don't cheat the reputation because I have seen the announcement of the moderators that once you have created the giving of reputation then they will stop paying for it. 

Be fair on giving reputation, read first the content so you have the basis if you are going to give it a good or bad reaction. Let us make this forum clean. Don't just give reaction just to complete the maximum of 50 reactions.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

You should know that in this forum still two kind of member active..some are here for learn and earn while some are here just for earning.. So the member WHO has earning aim they just complete the reaction limit everyday but dont care is the topic or post useful or not.. Again another Some member is active here for learning much as they can so they read the contents first if they see its helpful then they give react and if bad then they give negative react but they also complete Their 50 react..its becuase they aware of Their daily activity too❤                     @Moontong

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

@Moontong i have a doubt you mention when we complete our 50 reputation points then we earn double tokens, are you receive this extra tokens because so many times I complete this task but I can't receive extra tokens  

Forum administration gives three way earning source in this forum, one of the source is reputation points, mainly this points purpose is detect useful and useless post, if anyone post useless post then give negative points then this forum not pay those members, so pls give this points fairly what the post deserves not randomly.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

7 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Moontong i have a doubt you mention when we complete our 50 reputation points then we earn double tokens, are you receive this extra tokens because so many times I complete this task but I can't receive extra tokens  

Forum administration gives three way earning source in this forum, one of the source is reputation points, mainly this points purpose is to detect useful and useless post if anyone post useless post then give negative points then this forum not pay those members, so pls give this points fairly what the post deserves not randomly.

I have read it on the announcement of the moderators before, once you have completed the 50 reputations then it would get double, not your posts but the reputations that you have. We are paid by giving reputation and it will get double once we completed the 50 reactions.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Reading a post or commenting does not take much time so I do not know why they are making reputations before reading the post

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4

Most of the people are urging to complete the 50 Comments per day i don;t know about weather they paying or not for the each useful comments, in the month of January to march 2020 the rule was we can do 50 comments per day but the admins will pay only for 30 comments. but now the system was changed and we can get more satoshis comparatively.

so the reputation is important then your work so give geniuenly  don't be a fool so give only useful comments.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

29 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

I agree with you! There are many members who are giving 50 reputations just to earn more but they don't read the full topic. It's good to read and understand the topic first, without that we just risking our accounts.

That's true, we should prioritize here the knowledge that we can gain not the money that we can earn by giving 50 reacts. We should read the content first before we give them a reputation.

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

because so many times I complete this task but I can't receive extra tokens  

Same here. I haven't got double the tokens for this and also I haven't got the 50 extra tokens for making a new post. In fact I'm making a new post almost every second day for more than a month now. I hope that perhaps these will be added later. I'm not sure though.

Anyway, I'm making new posts just because I feel the information is important for the forum members and not actually for the 50 more TALK tokens, although I'd like to see them paid as well since this was something talked about in the new campaign post.

• +1 2

signature.png.b6237073b3fce6a030cb1a03993916df.png

We should really be aware about using this new reputation system.. in the past we have seen many cheaters but during this new reputation system we can't know who is giving us positive or negative rates.. so being aware is our job now ! giving 50 rates daily is really hard and take a long time and making these all 50 rates isn't necessary! 

• +1 2

Yobit is marketing for its new token "Talk" https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106395-yobit-is-marketing-for-its-new-token-talk/

CRYPTOTALK MARKETING is good ? https://cryptotalk.org/topic/65581-cryptotalk-marketing-is-good/

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?https://cryptotalk.org/topic/42224-what-do-you-expect-from-cryptotalk-after-10-years/

Don't forget to give positive or negative rates for those who deserve that!

Well, this is the one of the cons of having a payment for being paid by giving some reactions here in this forum because many people can abuse it but we cannot considered it as a abuse if they're giving a reputation in a good post.

Exactly! Some users do this, spamming reputations just to finish their daily 50 rates. They giving rates without reading the content. We should not do this constantly. If you really want to finish your daily rates, read first not just spamming! Rates from the post can be a sign to others that this comment or topics are worth to read or not, so don't just click the rates in closed eyes. 

• +1 2

Post rate feature is to encourage quality posters and it is also to prevent scammers from getting the wrong benefits from this forum. Moderators have clearly stated, if members are cheating this post rate feature, there will be no payment at the end and there can be a ban as well. 

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Yeah  there is, though I also do so , I give reactions to get the 50 tokesn thats a motivation, however there is also something else , I usually read, and in the end it was very easy to read what it all entails so its very important to really keep everything working perfectly

• +5 1

I do appreciate this kind of yours my friend but on that situation we cant blame them because they need to earn some money here in this forum by doing that kind of thing but we don't need to do that things always here because that reputation have a value for us here members when we receive that so don't give that easily. Think before we act mates.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Positive reactions are evidence of the members ’confidence in what you publish and admire your way of communicating information, so we have to grant it only to those who deserve it, there are many members who work hard to search for the latest information in the crypto world, to deliver it to us, and of course they deserve a lot of positive reactions .

• +1 1

You are right giving positive reaction on useless post is not good . Always give positive reaction which is deserve it .If you are a responsible user of this forum then give reaction after read the post .

• +1 1

1906510079_YOUengine-cryptotalk(1).png.5a6f5e02a61213020fb56f5ab017fbd8.png

No matter how fear someone should give raring, those that deserves it are making this forum to have less qualities, by giving them negative rates will be very good. This is common to newbies and it will let them learn. 

12 hours ago, Moontong said:

Hello guys, do you read first the content before you give a reputation or not? I have seen some good reaction even for those not useful content. Are you just giving a reaction just to complete the maximum of 50 to get double paid? Please don't cheat the reputation because I have seen the announcement of the moderators that once you have created the giving of reputation then they will stop paying for it. 

Be fair on giving reputation, read first the content so you have the basis if you are going to give it a good or bad reaction. Let us make this forum clean. Don't just give reaction just to complete the maximum of 50 reactions.

I don't really understand the 50 reactions. I think I never give 50, since I only give to the publications that really deserve it. Could you tell me what it's like to give 50 reactions? I think that many people only dedicate themselves to giving reactions without having coherence to what they are reading, since many times there is very bad category content, with topics that do not provide something useful and others almost always comment with the same phrases. I don't understand how you get to 50 reactions, could you clarify this point for me? Is it mandatory to do it every day?

I think that those people who give good reputation to crappy content will get kicked out eventually. Admins will see who gave those points and i am betting they don't like freeloaders very much when it comes to such important thing as quality content.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

12 hours ago, Irungu said:

Yeah  there is, though I also do so , I give reactions to get the 50 tokesn thats a motivation, however there is also something else , I usually read, and in the end it was very easy to read what it all entails so it's very important to really keep everything working perfectly

That's a good move, completing the maximum of 50 reactions is really good and it satisfies me whenever I finish it all but I always read first the content before I give it a reaction, we should understand first the content so we can decide what points we will going to give.

• +2 1

I think we can read and analysis post properly within 3-4 minute , then easly we can show our reaction there . I am really give reaction according to post qualities and it's aim . we should read post properly before give our expression there .

IMG_20200426_154746_665.jpg.27ba2e8aee30166e1ee8297c8f6f4552.jpg

Remember that giving reputation is not just for completing the maximum reputation a day which is 50. We are giving reputation to evaluate a someones post or content even if it deserves good or bad reputation.

13 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

I do appreciate this kind of yours my friend but on that situation we cant blame them because they need to earn some money here in this forum by doing that kind of thing but we don't need to do that things always here because that reputation have a value for us here members when we receive that so don't give that easily. Think before we act mates.

Well yes, this actually true. They just want to earn too. But I don't think spamming rates is something we need to avoid as a user, because not all are deserves a rates. 

• +1 1

No need to complete that 50 comments immediately and urgently you can do your own comments as your own counts there is no rule like to do 50 comments per day if you do 10 comments per day also acceptable.

don't get urged it tends you to copy paste the others reply's that's wrong so work constantly and made a compound effect.

• +3 1