Asking a question also have limitation - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Asking a question also have limitation

yes you are right, we are here in this forum like a familly but we should be stay a Professional, because the main reason of all users here is to earning knowledge and get solutions by the old traders and investers, sharing our mistakes and bad or good experience in this crypto world. so the personal information is always stay personal.

• +1 1

Sure mate this forum is filled up with many users from different countries and we should be careful not to give to much of our private information to them because it's not everyone who comes with good intentions let's take this as an advice so that we don't get our selves in trouble from scamers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 8/2/2020 at 11:22 PM, Zaino34 said:

We are here to exchange experiences regarding encryption only. As for personal information, we must not share it with anyone. Do not reply to this person and report it as well.

That's true, we should keep our information private. There ismany scammer sin crypt world and it is really important for us not to share our personal information to protect ourselves and our family. 

• +1 1

You are right because we should never give our private information to such people as soon as they request it from us. We do not know what their intention is and whether they are good or not.

• +1 1

SOmetimes to ask a question is not a bad thing but sometimes also we need to be careful to understand what we are asking some people have irrevant posts and am so sorry for saying all this and this is to really ask that we all be able to understand this whole platform we need to encourage each other to make good posts and answer even questions that make a lot of sense

It's very strange that he is asking such question here on crypto talk. Tbis is forum of just discussing crypto world news and due to such stupid question it spam the forum. 

On 7/31/2020 at 5:38 PM, Dark_Sky said:

We really don't know his intention but if it's all about to know me so we can be friends then it's okay but what if he had a plan to use my information for some purposes, we can't really tell this that's why for me much better to keep it on my own than regretting if something bad happens. 

They all start by pretending to want friends. The scam they pull after that depends on many things. Usually they are selling you some "service" where they claim you profit a lot. Asking for private information how ever gives me the creeps. Maybe they thought you were in the photo and tried to dox you?

Everything in this life has limits that we cannot cross, even our personal lives.  We do not allow anyone to interfere with it, so I think it is a shame for the question to deal with personal information because the owner of this question may be a fraud in the forum this person should be banned.

On 7/31/2020 at 1:21 PM, Whited35 said:

User was asking such stupid questions in public discussion threads or via Personal messenger ? Forum is giving us chance to remain anonymous here so if someone is asking about personal information at the very first stage with a huge interest, user can be more likely a scammer. Use "Report post" feature .

I considered his message as friendly that's why I never report him but asking private information without too much closeness is a no for me. We are all here to learn and share cryptoworld knowledge not to ask someone's private life. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

When a question is like this and asks for our privacy information we must not give an answer because it is important when online to protect that. These questions when someone ask them are strange and should avoid asking anything as that.

This was a personal question that noone should answer. The person that asked it might have other motives as to learn personal information and use it against you. It is advised to block these people and report them.

• +1 1

On 8/29/2020 at 2:54 PM, Mella said:

When a question is like this and asks for our privacy information we must not give an answer because it is important when online to protect that. These questions when someone ask them are strange and should avoid asking anything as that.

This is a good idea to avoid some strangers to get our private information mate. Just ignore them and don't reply anything on them but if they are creating some good question or asking for some advice it is not bad to make a reply on them as long as you know what they are limits on asking a question. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think if it will be good idea to have limitations in asking questions, because when someone ask a question, it is advantage for many users when people will respond their answers to that question. 

Yes some of members are asking like they doesn't know how to ask how to speak sometimes they forget everything asking is limit some members ask continuously in a public posts which is not good because they think like we are in private or something else..

This is important message to protect our private information and not answer to someone asking very personal questions because we do not know who this is asking and we may become victim to this person and he can have bad plans for us. This is about the internet for all people that can happen to become target of an attack so beware of scammer or anyone asking information.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, naturalsone said:

These people exist everywhere, but just follow the right and continue to acquire knowledge and transmit knowledge. For the rest, ignore what won't add you to anything and continue to do your job well

This type mentality peoples we see everywhere in the world, if they notice other side female then they post this type personal message, to know the female members personal details, so don't share personal information in any condition, better to try ignore are report if he continuesly send this type messages.

• +1 1

I think if someone asked for your personal information. I think what you need to do is either you ignored him or you may decide to report him to the moderators because that is not the reason why we  are here.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Yeah , we should not share our personal information to any stranger as it prevents us from big problems. And i appreciate the way you answer that stranger and share this experience with us. Good to see

• +2 1

The users seems to be really weird. The main reason we are here is we are sharing our views experience and knowledge regardless of who we are and where we from. And there is no need to reply those questions. You should ignore the person and if you are ok then reporting such issue would be the best solution. Sharing personal information is huge concern to privacy.

Edited by Ridam
Spelling mistake

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

His past experience for us is good, because we are also attentive. Nowadays we shouldn't trust anyone, because most people are bad and are always willing to deceive you. Therefore, being attentive and trying to be safe is important, as we are exposed to everything.

Definitely you should keep a distance in private. Because we don't know who is how? So be safe. If anyone has genuine doubts than let they ask on public. There are everyone ready in cryptotalk to help. It's not necessary to share your personal information to anyone. Even cryptotalk don't know anything about us other than the email I'd. You can report that person to the moderators. 

• +2 1

What I liked most about this forum is its consideration of members' privacy, this forum is not a social media, it is a place to benefit from information, so we have to report these abusive people who affect everyone.

• +1 1

I have experience with those scammers and I know exactly how they work first they ask for favour or deal to you trying to make you interested and opened to share some your personal information intation to reach your money 

• +2 1

Yeah, that's weird, we are all here to learn about cryptocurrencies and we should not exceed our limits, we also should enlighten beginners for what purpose this platform was made.

• +1 2

"We grow by lifting others"

On 7/31/2020 at 8:01 AM, Dark_Sky said:

My advice for this day be careful on whom you going to trust and don't give your private information easily to someone you really don't know and without knowing the purpose or their real intentions. 

Our personal information is not meant to be shared ,if it was made to be shared then why was it named "PERSONAL".So  i think you have done the right thing @Dark_Sky, by not giving him your personal information.Everyone try asking question about cryptocurrency and if you want to talk about off topic then go to its section.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎