Asking a question also have limitation - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Asking a question also have limitation

Hello there, We all know that one of the reason why cryptotalk was made is because we can ask here about some question related about cryptoworld or questions that we don't know the answer, but there are some people who don't know the limit when it comes to asking a question. As you can see in the photo below he's asking me about my private information which I think already in the limit because we are here to learn and to share knowledge and not to know the private information of each other. I don't mean to offend the one who messaged me about this but I really don't know his real intention for asking me. I didn't give him the answer about that because I'm just careful for giving some of my private information because I don't want to be scam or loss what I have. My advice for this day be careful on whom you going to trust and don't give your private information easily to someone you really don't know and without knowing the purpose or their real intentions. 

IMG_20200731_105035_717.jpg

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 15
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 7
  • +5 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

User was asking such stupid questions in public discussion threads or via Personal messenger ? Forum is giving us chance to remain anonymous here so if someone is asking about personal information at the very first stage with a huge interest, user can be more likely a scammer. Use "Report post" feature .

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Cryptotalk forum gives great opportunity to know crypto currency, but some members thinks this forum like social media and ask personal information its really bad manner, and iam also suggests don't share our details anyone, and immediately report this type members because they try to do  harm other members also.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Keeping our privacy is really important in any forum or even in the crypto world, there are many scammers and hackers here that is why most of the people with big names choose to be anonymous. Do not give your identity to any strangers who only give your provate message, you have to be careful because its yoir identity.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

As @Whited35 stated there is a high chance that this is a scammer trying to find personal information while being friendly. Usually when I get pm's by uknown people I won't provide any real information, but will perhaps divert the conversation and answer with fake information. In this forum perhaps blocking someone is not an option but even if the people I find decent start asking certain questions, I won't provide real answers.

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I advice you to avoid these people because most of them are scammers and maybe they are trying to steal something from you.. we should really be aware about our questions here.. i have noticed something here , most of the members don't put their own photos! and this is because we need to communicate just in cryptocurrencies fields and there is no need to make all people know our personal identity!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +4 1

That's terrible! Asking private information personally, he surely have a guts to ask that. Its kinda weird to receive that kind of message privately. Private message is made for your personal questions regarding on what you are curious for not the personal information of a users. If you see someone asking this kind of information, you can report it to the moderators so that they give a right actions for that..

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There's a lot of members here doing this thing, there's a follow up questions but this question is just a nonsense, if we encounter like this thing, kindly don't answer them because you will just affected to deletion of post.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Thats the truth , keep on working on the questions you have that would make it work for you perfectly and so we need to keep on trying the right ideas that would help you have something at long last, the work of a good reputation is to really define everything perfectly

• +1 3
  • +5 1

Yes you are right my friend that is beyond the limitation when it comes to questioning. First of all we came here to learn about cryptocurrency not about the private information of the other members so we must avoid that kind of doings for us to avoid getting some report or disrespect. I hope this post of your my friend would be see by the other members here.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

2 hours ago, bino said:

That's terrible! Asking private information personally, he surely have a guts to ask that. Its kinda weird to receive that kind of message privately. Private message is made for your personal questions regarding on what you are curious for not the personal information of a users. If you see someone asking this kind of information, you can report it to the moderators so that they give a right actions for that..

We really don't know his intention but if it's all about to know me so we can be friends then it's okay but what if he had a plan to use my information for some purposes, we can't really tell this that's why for me much better to keep it on my own than regretting if something bad happens. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

11 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Hello there, We all know that one of the reason why cryptotalk was made is because we can ask here about some question related about cryptoworld or questions that we don't know the answer, but there are some people who don't know the limit when it comes to asking a question. As you can see in the photo below he's asking me about my private information which I think already in the limit because we are here to learn and to share knowledge and not to know the private information of each other. I don't mean to offend the one who messaged me about this but I really don't know his real intention for asking me. I didn't give him the answer about that because I'm just careful for giving some of my private information because I don't want to be scam or loss what I have. My advice for this day be careful on whom you going to trust and don't give your private information easily to someone you really don't know and without knowing the purpose or their real intentions. 

For the noob member in crypto currency its a normal thing that they will ask different question  toward of us especially ask the senior One who is a good crypto currency writer... But if they ask question consequently without any delay then truly It's bored because they also need to do much research as always they dony get the right answer by ask others.. So advice them to do your own research                       

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Ignore this kind of person as you will find many of them are enough to ignore and give them a bad reputation
And always be careful not to give any personal information...

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

this type of people exist everywhere , shame on him he's doing this  , this forum is not for things like that , it is to share knowledge with each other about cryptocurrencies..., if he did that again it's  better telling a  mod about it

• +1 1

On 7/31/2020 at 10:47 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

For the noob member in crypto currency its a normal thing that they will ask different question  toward of us especially ask the senior One who is a good crypto currency writer... But if they ask question consequently without any delay then truly It's bored because they also need to do much research as always they dony get the right answer by ask others.. So advice them to do your own research                       

Yes being a beginner really needs some guide and answer but if all they do is to ask especially question with obvious answer then they should stop doing that because spoon feeding someone about the answer really irritating sometimes. I hope they will help themselves to learn too and to discover some things in cryptoworld using their own style. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

We are here to exchange experiences regarding encryption only. As for personal information, we must not share it with anyone. Do not reply to this person and report it as well.

On 7/31/2020 at 5:38 PM, Dark_Sky said:

We really don't know his intention but if it's all about to know me so we can be friends then it's okay but what if he had a plan to use my information for some purposes, we can't really tell this that's why for me much better to keep it on my own than regretting if something bad happens. 

You could give him fake information about you. As a woman i know that kind of conversation it is not from a scammer because i faced this problem too in my facebook account maybe this man falls in love with you and that is why he asked those questions. your profile picture maybe he attracted him. you can also view her profile to see if is a bad member and report quickly to moderator.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 7/31/2020 at 6:21 AM, Whited35 said:

User was asking such stupid questions in public discussion threads or via Personal messenger ? Forum is giving us chance to remain anonymous here so if someone is asking about personal information at the very first stage with a huge interest, user can be more likely a scammer. Use "Report post" feature .

Not likely a scam, it I completely a scam, the person or member should be reported as soon as possible for people not to cal for such scared and for the person to be banned as early as possible. 

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

We are here to exchange experiences regarding encryption only. As for personal information, we must not share it with anyone. Do not reply to this person and report it as well.

Or never entertain this kind of users who are asking personal information. Asking for personal info is not something you need to ask if you really don't know the person. If they really want to ask this thing, ask politely with good intentions. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

It is advisable to stay away from these types of members and to not respond to these conversations. The purpose of the forum is to communicate your experiences in crypto and to help each other out in terms of the cryptocurrency. There is no need to share personal information with anyone on the forum. Those that do ask for personal information can sometimes be scammers and will use that information to try and hack you or steal from you by building trust. Therefore i think that it is best to be safe and avoid such communications. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think it's good for everyone in this forum to understand the benefits and value of maintaining his/her privacy, for him to remain safe and solidly protected. Any thing personal details is for you and you alone. It's not meant to share or compromise at any cost. 

• +1 1

On 7/31/2020 at 8:46 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Is this message is in private message in this forum? I think this type of message will bother you but you should be stronger and don't ever reply then because giving personal information to unknown people can do anything. So, be careful mostly girls.

BetFury                                                   

We are here in the forum CryptoTalk for learning in the field of crypto and making money and helping each other on any issue related to crypto, and no member has the right to ask about the personal information of the other member and I think that we should not respond to anyone asking us like this the information

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 8/5/2020 at 12:25 AM, Ajayunbeatable17 said:

Asking too much questions to a single person is more irritating thing. so 

Yes mate, although asking is good and its a sign that you wanted to learn, but asking too much questions is different. Maybe asking many questions by minimizing or submerge it is a big help in order for the one who will answer the question so that he can happily answer you. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I do not know his purpose from this

It seems that he is looking for acquaintance rather than knowledge

I think it is a good idea for members to stick to the topics of coding, deliberation, asking questions, and seeking answers

Personal information I like to remain personal only

• +2 1