Read the content, not only the title! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Read the content, not only the title!

I am not very long in this forum and I can't do without reading the posts, but since you are writing this you talk too about reading because our use of the english language will be better and we will learn new words, this is very nice beacuse many of us want to become better in english and I haven't thought of that. Maybe the forum will help us for this too.

• Useful or interesting 1

It will be nice to learn better english and I am reading all the post already and after I finish I also read many comments to give some reputation. I learn some new words sometimes from this forum and I google them to read the exact meaning. It is helping for this too and makes as better.

We are almost don't read the the contents not to topic because the topics are not much helpful and the the contents has more informative. So from now I will change my way of posting comments on topics. Thank you for sharing your greatful and quality post on us. 

❤❤IF YOU AGREED WITH ME, DROP ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +4 1

@MoontongSure mate your advice is clear and worth an appreciation thanks for sharing  because it will help many to start reading topics instead of just bringing in contributions based on the tittle only moreover reading is good for us to improve our knowledge and grammar or vocabulary as you said.

Edited by George10
Spelling correction.
  • +2 1

This is true my mate, many used to read only the contents they never used to read the explanation, This may mislead them to comment a post which are meaningless.

It is very important to read the content of the post before commenting on it.  In the form of the title, a main idea of the topic at hand.  The topic can be short or long.  This will make the title just a small introduction to the topic at hand. We have to read and understand the post.  This will make our response more helpful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes indeed reading is one of the best choice for the purpose of learning because when you understand a posts well so you will be able to give a great information and knowledge so reading is a great toll because you will get more information from other posts which will help you very well ..

• +3 1

Definitely, all the uses must make it a point that they go through not just the title but also the content posted. Different users will have different views and opinions about the topic. Hence it is necessary that all the users go through each opinion so that they can give a comprehensive evaluation based on the same which would in turn turn out to be beneficial for the other users.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

People want to increase their posts quantity as fast as they can, so they don't want to dive in the text and understand what is a real text idea, so they leave unrelated comments and then get negative reputation

• +1 1

I have imagined that we need to peruse just the title however later on I have many negative rates which has opened my eyes and instructed that we need to peruse all the full substance and just compose post on it. This data ought to be given to all the new individuals.

On 7/30/2020 at 12:52 PM, Moontong said:

I always see some unrelated comments on different topics, why it happens? Do you read first the content of the topic or you are just relying on the title? There are some instances that the title is not that so related to the content that is why you have to read the whole content to understand well the things they want to say. 

Reading will help you improve your vocabulary and you will learn also information by reading. Are you just commenting on the topic just to complete the requirements if that so then you'll no grow as a person. Reading is really good because it makes us learn new things. Reading started all things we know right now.

Reading is very important the more we read the more we learn new things some members do make some mistakes they comment what is not related to the body of a topic just because they read the heading without taking time to read the body of the topic we should make reading our daily habit .

Yes thats right, we should read the comments of different members especially senior members of the forum. 

This way our knowledge is also increase, may be some important knowledge is their which we don't know. 

Our skills of posting comments also improve. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/30/2020 at 1:52 PM, Moontong said:

I always see some unrelated comments on different topics, why it happens? Do you read first the content of the topic or you are just relying on the title? There are some instances that the title is not that so related to the content that is why you have to read the whole content to understand well the things they want to say. 

Reading will help you improve your vocabulary and you will learn also information by reading. Are you just commenting on the topic just to complete the requirements if that so then you'll no grow as a person. Reading is really good because it makes us learn new things. Reading started all things we know right now.

Like you write some members just read tittle and write comment, they dont read whole topic at all.

And I like your "interpretation" for reading, and some members really need to read this topic and understand how reading will help them to write better.

This forum is "overcome" spamming now is the time that members start to write interesting/usefull posts/topics.

• +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

this is a very big problem that happens when people are paid for a certain task and it requires a minimum to be paid. If most people read all posts and topics, that person will not be able to fulfill the 20 post per day and the same scenario happens to people who have just entered the forum and need to fulfill the 100 post to start receiving payments

i have noticed the same thing many times and was almost going to do it once until i noticed i didn't read the topic 

people who do that are wrong because as you said sometimes the title is not related to the topic or some times the topic presents an answer to the title that is written as a question so people don't need to answer the question , all these are important points to take in consider when you reply to a topic

• +4 1

On 7/30/2020 at 4:52 PM, Moontong said:

Reading will help you improve your vocabulary and you will learn also information by reading.

thats the main point the users dont read the whole topic and tells many questions but the answers are in the forum you need to read the whole topic and also read the old members replies for gaining the real mean to join this forum .

I like the meaning here. You are so nice to explain we learn a lot from reading all the post and it is the right thing to do. Except from learning something that maybe we didn't know we also get better in english by finding new words and I may add that we also learn the crypto terms too that we can use later in our posts.

• +3 1

I see from the comments that some people have replied even to this post and made a long long talk about how it is important to read all the post and how "others" are spamming the forum but not themselves while they have not read all the post as if they did they would have something useful to add as how it is helping them when they read all the post to 

Learn better English and not spam with their bad grammar. But they didn't read that part and only answer to give some baseless random accusations about how "others" are spamming. 

Very funny behaviour and logic.

Since the voting system exists I should be giving these members negative but I foresee that they will start crying then, making long articles filled with grammar mistakes which is not so much the point as being double faced and trying to accuse others for something you do. 

These members will not get positive rating from me.

Edited by annayks

I think people are just distracted by the fact that they can get money from commenting.  they should actually concentrate on the real topics as you can get a lot of information from this web site the only thing you need to do like you said is read.

Certainly what most people in this forum do, let endeavor to read both the content and the title of the topic, most are the answers to the questions we are looking for, and the comment also. 

You're right. I find it very valid when you not only read the title, but the content in general, making you acquire more knowledge. I think we have to understand the opinion of others, it is always good to see different opinions on the same subject.

Just compose this post.  This information should be given to all new people.  So they leave any related comments and then get negative reputation

Read the post and understand it well in order to respond to it appropriately. This is what all members must do.  Some members only read the headline. This is wrong because the post title is a summary of the topic at hand.  You have to read well and develop your experiences and your information.

Hello my friend, I agree with you, there are many titles that are irrelevant to the content of the topic, which may deceive members, especially beginners, so we must read the topic carefully so that our comments are not useless.

20 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Like you write some members just read tittle and write comment, they dont read whole topic at all.

And I like your "interpretation" for reading, and some members really need to read this topic and understand how reading will help them to write better.

This forum is "overcome" spamming now is the time that members start to write interesting/usefull posts/topics.

@BullRunBit i am agree with you Becuase i have seen many post that only related with the title of Topic not with the information that is involved in the topic.. Everyone should avoid this bad habit because in a topic we can have lot of information that we dont know so basically if we read up the information then it will be helpful for us while we can give a good explanation in the topic related information..                  

• +1 1