Read the content, not only the title! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Read the content, not only the title!

You're absolutely right we should all read the full topic to be able to give the most convincing answer let's not just read the title to give the answer just by completing the daily requirements and making money, it is very important to respond appropriately so that we do not have problems with our accounts.

Yes I always read all the post before making my comment. It is very important as if we just answer to the title then we might be off topic and make a reply that will be a spam one. We must avoid this as it is not look any good to our profiles and others can downvote us for this.

That's the topic reblog that we will say, will certainly like the details just like if I get good to me, then we may be able to reply like this post.thank you

Yes you are absolutely right some peoles cannot read the content only saw the title and give their answer thats is the reason they cant get a god reputation. So read title as well as content for your great comment and better earning as well. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes mate, i read all the post before writing my comment so that i can understand what am going to write. Reading heading only it may result for a warning point because your comment can be useless.

On 7/31/2020 at 12:15 AM, TheRaed said:

I also noticed that this may be due to the rush to comment without understanding the content well to increase the number of posts without regard to the quality of the posts

Yeah, they just wan to reach the maximum of 20 posts so quick so instead of reading the content, they will just rely on the title of the topic which makes them create an unrelated comment to the topic.

1 hour ago, overkill11 said:

Many people just want to get to their post quota, so just post whatever it is they can think of the title before actually reading what OP has to say. This is a problem and unrelated post should be given negative reactions

That is right buddy. There is a lot of members here that are not reading what is the content of the topic because they think that reading only the title is enough to make a post about it but they didn't know that reading the content is the most important so that we can create our post related to the topic and to have a good response on that. Like what you said unrelated post or nonsense post should be given negative reactions but not only that because they can also receive a warning points or worst getting their account ban by the admins here. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/1/2020 at 12:33 AM, Whited35 said:

Title is just to give an indication about body text of topic. Some users are appeared to comment just by reading topic's tile. I have created some long post by including every possible essential facts but so many users came under my topics to spam just reading title which was not really good. 

Yes mate and I'm very disappointed with them because most of the replies in a certain topic is not pointing the content so that most of the post or replies there are being deleted by the reason of off topic.

I Just read the title and coming for reply but you has not written the title the thing I only caming for replying your content but I don't look your title That's ways I can't look for Titlr

On 8/1/2020 at 12:45 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Totally agree. I also notice some of the post content here is not really related to the title of the topic that's why we need to read the content carefully and not based on the title so we can answer their question carefully. 

Well said, if they think that they can create a useful comment for only reading the title when they are wrong, they don't even know that there is an important message in the content for them to understand more the topic, they won't learn as well if they keep on doing such things. 

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes mate and I'm very disappointed with them because most of the replies in a certain topic is not pointing the content so that most of the post or replies there are being deleted by the reason of off topic.

I expect members to read my whole topic at least once before writing a reply otherwise it will be absolutely worthless in order to keep up a discussion. Such posts are generally reported to the moderators for applicable punishment. 

Edited by Whited35

Also, it is good for topic writers to link their topics to the contents they are writing. I have seen many topics on those forum that is not related to the content below it. But I have noticed this is not common unlike before. People reading the topic should not only read the title before commenting, they have to read the whole title and contents, so that their answers will be accurate and have more qualities. 

Very good suggestion here that reading the whole post will also improve our vocabulary. I understand that some people may not be perfect in english but they can certainly improve. From what I read some members do not know english very well but they try and as long as they make a meaning then it is fine for me.

• +3 1

these streotypes would most likely the lazy one as people just try to describe the title only and not the comment itself its not so suprising though but these type of streotypes should be banned as what they are trying to say would make no sense at all.

• +2 1

22 hours ago, Kanyua said:

I find it very difficult to reply without understanding the content first its important that am able to understand the content of this whole story and in the end there is going to be a good chance that we have to work with and be able to level out there is a lot of work to be done when it comes to everything being understood

That's that best thing to do, we should read first the content of the topic so we can understand what he or she's trying to say. Reading the content won't consume so much time, it will help you to understand well the topic and gain knowledge as well.

I have read a few comments that were unrelated to the subject or that contained wrong information and the worse was that other members bellow this they reproduced the same mistakes. I am new here and try to correct mistakes but I don't know I hope this is not done on purpose.

• +2 1

On 9/4/2020 at 2:39 AM, CryptoSkye said:

before interacting with each topics in this platform, i read both the topic and its content. some differs their topic and content, resulting to some unrelated posts that you have seen. we need to read both of them as to not get confused to which you are answering.

That's true, in order for us to understand well the topic, we should read the whole content because you can see the main idea and the important details on the content. It will help you have a relevant and useful reply for the topic. 

• +1 1

Some may only read the title and reply but this is not the corerct way to participate in the forum, instead you need to read all the post and all the details offerred by the author as the title alone may not make sense or give us all the important facts and commenting may be opposite from the subject of the post. Very good advice here and hopefully everyone will follow it.

• +1 1

From my prospectus don't pay attention  on the topic or title. Because few times the story is totally different from it's title. Some people just read the title and post the story and didn't read the whole story. So this topic is kind of a learning article. Thanks.

Yes, many people do this, they may only read the title and react or comment based on that only. If you read the content you can find that there is something which you may not know about and if yoi just comment based on what you have read in the title you can get the wrong comment on it.

Sometimes I read too comments that are not related with the post but it seems that the members only read the title and misunderstood. To avoid this we need to read all the post and change the way some member are using the forum and not only be about the daily posts but about reading the comments and posts and giving correct rate too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes sometimes many people don't read the content and just looking the title comment below it using the words of title. That's why we see some nonsense comments. It become very important to read the  post. Some people use title only to attract people so don't just comment looking the title. And you well said that by reading our vocabulary increases. It's TRUE. My English professor always says me to read newspaper daily in order to be good in english.

• +2 1

You are right that if we read only the title and don't read content, then there are greater chances that we post useless comments. Reading of a topic not only increase our vocabulary, but also increase our knowledge. Knowledge will lead you to success. And I suggest members that they must make reading of posts to gain knowledge instead of reading content and post useless comments just for completing daily tasks to earn money.

• +2 1

The main aim of any forum is to create a conversation and the truth is to make sure that you are working as hard to make the content perfectly for you , you need to keep on trying as hard to understand the so many things that happen around.

The content needs to really be put up to make sure that there is nothing that is going wrong so , the content we have is the most we have to follow, we need to read the content of every post so that we can have meanful conversation to avoid what would be the right thing to do in this kind of a stand

• +1 1

Some members only read the topics and gives reply without reading the whole content just because they are in haste to complete their 20 daily post and that can lead them to received warning points from the moderators for given reply that is not relevant to the topic content. So we need not only to read the topic but to read both the topic and the topic content so that our reply will be relevant to the topic content.

BetFury