Read the content, not only the title! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Read the content, not only the title!

15 hours ago, Moontong said:

That's true, if you only base the title then you would misunderstand the concept of the thread. Some of the important things on the topics are included in the content, that's why you have to read the content so you could gain knowledge and you will not end up creating unrelated comments.

Totally agree. I also notice some of the post content here is not really related to the title of the topic that's why we need to read the content carefully and not based on the title so we can answer their question carefully. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

23 hours ago, Moontong said:

That's true, let us make our content short, lets jus include only important things. Do not add some unnecessary information to your content just to make it long. Make it short but meaningful and useful, long content doesn't mean that it is good.

Thanks mate, we already know that there's a lot of members are wanted to learn more about cryptocurrency and it make be easier of we do this thing to avoid being bored for reading a long content.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, mhmd7 said:

You should read the content of the topic well and then share according to the information you really have.

Well, it's better to have an idea connected to the content of the topic so that you can start to discussed it and this is the main important in a particular topic mate, not only our ideas, make it sure that it has a connection between a topic.

• +1 1

You making a good point mate, some members doesn't bother taking their going further to carefully read the content/expression that's explaining the topic for clear understanding, that's sometimes you find unrelated comments posted in regards to topic of discussion. Please let take collective responsibility to move this forum to a greater heights.

Play your own part by posting useful comments that will propagate this forum. Thank you

• +1 1
  • +3 2

True friend, Most of the peoples are only want to complete their daily posts. that is the reason for most unrelated replies in this forum, because they are read title only. if u read full content that will helps to improve our english language skill.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I have thought that we have to read only the title but later on I have got many negative rates which has opened my eyes and taught that we have to read all the full content and only write post on it. This information should be provided to all the new members.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, Izeal said:

I have thought that we have to read only the title but later on I have got many negative rates which has opened my eyes and taught that we have to read all the full content and only write a post on it. This information should be provided to all the new members.

Good thing is that you have realized how important reading the content first before commenting on it because the title isn't enough to understand the whole concept of the topic. You will really misunderstand it snd you will end up receiving a negative reputation from other members here.

• +1 1

Reading the details of the topic is very important as sometimes the topic title can vary from the content and this is a good way to also see if people are reading the topic properly before making their comment. Just as much as it is important to read that topic you should also read some of the comments in the topic so that you can see the direction of the conversation and you are able to contribute in a helpful and meaningful way. This is also why there is a time between posts to allow for users to have the time to read the post before commenting. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 8/4/2020 at 12:10 PM, Moontong said:

Good thing is that you have realized how important reading the content first before commenting on it because the title isn't enough to understand the whole concept of the topic. You will really misunderstand it snd you will end up receiving a negative reputation from other members here.

Once you started to read the title it self doesn't mean that is the really context of the content. We must read all the content because we don't know what is in written there. Although other titles are meant to be exactly what is the content, but doing this things might you get a warning point or negative rats.

BetFury                                                   

My friend, if we do a poll in the forum, we will find that the successful members are the ones who read the topics and share their experiences with me

Reading topics will benefit you and increase your knowledge and experience

We are looking for knowledge and money

You should not search for money only

• +2 1

On 7/31/2020 at 9:02 PM, Ridam said:

It's the main thing to do as Cryptotalk members. If we do reply reading title only sure we won't be able to distinguish between them and get whole wrong concept about the content. I have seen people that are answering the post by reading title and questions mark , and the post had already answered the questions.

By doing that we can also avoid giving misinformation or comment that not related to the topic because we also read the topic content not only the title. We must do it all the time. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

you are right, we should be reading all the content after reading the title, sometimes the user have an idea or information but he puting the wrong title so we find some users here comment only for the title.

On 7/31/2020 at 6:21 PM, Calvinpriva said:

There are many benefits in reading, we will discover new things that we didn't know. I was lazy in reading before join crypto world, but after i joined it was a must for me to read so that i can achieve my goals through crypto. Now everything is fine and am no longer a lazy in reading because of what I achieved.

I am also like that, I am so lazy reading the content especially if this is really too long but then I realized that whenever I read the content it gives me a bit happy because I learned new things even though small things. If you read the content then you will gain knowledge as well.

9 hours ago, SilverF said:

I have seen many comments from users with a count that exceeds 1000, who practice this, also many resort to thanking again and again just to add a few words, to this is added that what they are trying to say is already reflected in the topic thus causing that comment to only be spam.

Well said, there are some members who ake their content long by adding some unnecessary details on it, thinking that it would be good if the text is longer, well, in fact, it doesn't matter as long as you reach the 100 characters of the post. Just include the important details and don't add unnecessary information.

In general, my friends, if a person came to him a message, we do not have to read the title only, but we must read the content of the message as well in the forum. The title for any topic is an introduction to this topic and the important is the same topic so that the response or comment is clear, understandable and useful. Thank you.

People who are really looking for knowledge read the topic completely and there are many people (myself included) who also read comments because they contain a lot of important information.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Mosab73 said:

In general, my friends, if a person came to him a message, we do not have to read the title only, but we must read the content of the message as well in the forum. The title for any topic is an introduction to this topic and the important is the same topic so that the response or comment is clear, understandable, and useful. Thank you.

Sorry but What is general with that, that is what I actually talk about buddy, you don't need to say it again cause I already did. Reading the content is really important because there is an important detail written to the content that you need to read.

Reading both content and title of a topic is very important because it will make you understand well what the topic is all about and by that you will know the answer to give to a specific topic to avoid receiving negative reaction from members and that can also lead you to receive warning point because it will be considered as useless content.

On 8/25/2020 at 3:41 AM, Solex said:

Reading both content and title of a topic is very important because it will make you understand well what the topic is all about and by that you will know the answer to give to a specific topic to avoid receiving negative reaction from members and that can also lead you to receive warning point because it will be considered as useless content.

This is a great post for this topic my friend. I like what you stated on your post that we should both read the content and the title of the topic for us to create a good response on it and also to avoid unnecessary things that we can get from it like getting a warning points or worst getting our account ban. Reading is the most important thing here So, we should keep doing it whenever we want to make a post. 

• +2 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

I am agree with you. I also see many members who's posts are not related to topic. Sometime title didn't tell the whole story. I also suggest that members should read the comments. 

On 7/30/2020 at 8:19 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, there's a lot of members here who are just reading the title of a topic and they will proceed to do some post which is not good, we need to analyze the context of the topic so that we can get the point of it and you can answer it properly.

They need to change that kind of act for them to be able to give the proper information because most of the times when a reader read only the topic but not the content then it will lead for them to give misinformation to other members. 

Reading before replying to any topic is the best way you can avoid losing your account for warning points or get banned completely because when you understand what the topic is saying definitely you will know what to write in the post you will submit, so always be sure you understand both the content and title before responding.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

18 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

This is a great post for this topic my friend. I like what you stated on your post that we should both read the content and the title of the topic for us to create a good response on it and also to avoid unnecessary things that we can get from it like getting a warning points or worst getting our account ban. Reading is the most important thing here So, we should keep doing it whenever we want to make a post. 

Sure when you don't read and understand the topic under consideration you might likely end up making useless posts which will definitely make you receive warning point if the moderators finds out.

• +4 1

I also observed the same thing, many members' reply is not connected on the content of the topic and for me it is kind of abuse of the forum. We should think about the forum and not only for the coin we can get.

22 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

They need to change that kind of act for them to be able to give the proper information because most of the times when a reader read only the topic but not the content then it will lead for them to give misinformation to other members. 

Yes mate, so that there's a lot of members here who are experiencing to be being off topic because their answer in a particular topic is very far to the idea of the content by making the title as a based of their reply.