Read the content, not only the title! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Read the content, not only the title!

This is true. Others don't mind reading the entire content, just a title it self. That leads to unrelated comments. It seems like others just want to complete their daily posting and don't mind reading. You're right about that, it all started and reading. And reading is one of our weapon here in the forum. Thank you for bringing that up. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We really need to read the content not only the topic because some of the topics are only to hook the attention of the reader while the content is different from the title. Before we comment something make sure that we read both the title and content of the post. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, there's a lot of members here who are just reading the title of a topic and they will proceed to do some post which is not good, we need to analyze the context of the topic so that we can get the point of it and you can answer it properly.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 3

Indeed my friend you are correct. When I was a newbie here I don't read the content of the title because I think I have a idea on what am I going to reply on that topic but when I review my work or my post it doesn't have sense on that topic so I think I must read first the content before replying on it. I hope the newbies here will see this post of yours.

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

This is true because when you only saw the title you dont give a good reply on that post but when you rrad the whole contemt, I pages each and everything your comment will an epic answer. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, bino said:

This is true. Others don't mind reading the entire content, just a title it self. That leads to unrelated comments. It seems like others just want to complete their daily posting and don't mind reading. You're right about that, it all started and reading. And reading is one of our weapons here in the forum. Thank you for bringing that up. 

I always see comments like that, it is obvious that they don't even read the content, they are only referring to the title to the topic that's why they created the related comment. Spend a bit of your time reading the content because it is important to learn compared o complete the maximum posts of the forum.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You are right, before you comment on any topic you must read the content of this topic and the comments of other members in order for your comment to be appropriate and useful to all members of the forum, because there are some members who comment randomly without reading and this is very bad

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Many members just do that as probably they find it boring or time consuming to read the whole article. Sometimes the publication does not help either, as it may have poor enligsh and grammar, or it has too long sentences and is hard to read. 

I'm trying to find a balance on my articles and not make them very long, but also provide as much details as possible. 

• +1 3

I also see their is some comments that's is totally different from topic or whatever moderater asked . Many users didn't Want to lose their time in ready , they just write comment one by one .

we must respect forum rule or give content here .

• +1 5
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I also noticed that this may be due to the rush to comment without understanding the content well to increase the number of posts without regard to the quality of the posts

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

This problem not new we notice this problem previous campaign also, but still some members not interested to read full topics, they just read tittle and according the title they gives their reaction, but some times title and topic information different, then we see wrong reaction so its very important to read topics and gives proper reaction.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

19 hours ago, Moontong said:

I always see some unrelated comments on different topics, why it happens? Do you read first the content of the topic or you are just relying on the title? There are some instances that the title is not that so related to the content that is why you have to read the whole content to understand well the things they want to say. 

Reading will help you improve your vocabulary and you will learn also information by reading. Are you just commenting on the topic just to complete the requirements if that so then you'll no grow as a person. Reading is really good because it makes us learn new things. Reading started all things we know right now.

@Moontong it happen for a reason and that is some member like to find topic on different member profile activity..so there they only see the topic headline but dont see what the topic creater ask in the topic... But they just guess it might he asked or the ans might be this...that is why the problem occurred..hope YOU understand            

• +1 1
  • +3 2

There are many benefits in reading, we will discover new things that we didn't know. I was lazy in reading before join crypto world, but after i joined it was a must for me to read so that i can achieve my goals through crypto. Now everything is fine and am no longer a lazy in reading because of what i achieved.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

There are many benefits in reading, we will discover new things that we didn't know. I was lazy in reading before join crypto world, but after i joined it was a must for me to read so that i can achieve my goals through crypto. Now everything is fine and am no longer a lazy in reading because of what i achieved.

Well, many members here are not reading the whole content because it's too long, so that they will just used the title as a based of their reply in a particular topic, we as a topic creator, we need to be shorter our content but the whole ideas is in there so that many members will easily read it properly.

• +2 2

You are right! i have talked about commenting without reading the topic! this is rally a big problem here and this is because of people who just want to do their 20 posts daily and earn from that.. they don't care if their content is useless.. reading the topic itself is more important than reading just the title! we should really be aware about this case.

• +2 1

Some people are very quick and very fast to remove everything and sometimes they dont read what the content is all about so sometimes you can test and see and so we keep on trying so hard to read the content , no matter how much the content maybe tough to read because we are in a hurry heading somewhere we need to keep on moving

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

59 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, many members here are not reading the whole content because it's too long, so that they will just used the title as a based of their reply in a particular topic, we as a topic creator, we need to be shorter our content but the whole ideas are in there so that many members will easily read it properly.

That's true, let us make our content short, lets jus include only important things. Do not add some unnecessary information to your content just to make it long. Make it short but meaningful and useful, long content doesn't mean that it is good.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

It's the main thing to do as Cryptotalk members. If we do reply reading title only sure we won't be able to distinguish between them and get whole wrong concept about the content. I have seen people that are answering the post by reading title and questions mark , and the post had already answered the questions.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

26 minutes ago, Ridam said:

It's the main thing to do as Cryptotalk members. If we do reply reading title only sure we won't be able to distinguish between them and get whole wrong concept about the content. .

That's true, if you only base the title then you would misunderstand the concept of the thread. Some of the important things on the topics are included in the content, that's why you have to read the content so you could gain knowledge and you will not end up creating unrelated comments.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I would say , read both , be sure to keep on working the market work for this forum because there is a large title that can give your the summary of the content and some title dont have the content in them , the content turns different its good to read and reply to both

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Title is just to give an indication about body text of topic. Some users are appeared to comment just by reading topic's tile. I have created some long post by including every possible essential facts but so many users came under my topics to spam just reading title which was not really good. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

13 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

You are right! i have talked about commenting without reading the topic! this is rally a big problem here and this is because of people who just want to do their 20 posts daily and earn from that.. they don't care if their content is useless.. reading the topic itself is more important than reading just the title! we should really be aware about this case.

That's true, it's better to rely on the content than to topics because most of the important things are in the content, you can fully understand that's what the concept if you don't read the content, just make time reading it. That is a simple thing but you can acquire great things.

• +2 4

Yes i observe it a lot from some reason i read just the title and make comment. But i realize it is hard to come up with the title without reading the content. So i change my way of making comment in this forum i read the title as well as the content before making comments.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

58 minutes ago, Draven06 said:

Yes i observe it a lot from some reason i read just the title and make comment. But i realize it is hard to come up with the title without reading the content. So i change my way of making comment in this forum i read the title as well as the content before making comments.

Yes mate, its very important to read the content. As what they said, don't judge the book by its cover. If you just read only the title, how can you come up to comment, how can you judge the article if you just read the title itself? So, its better to read all body content to avoid any "unrelated" comments that can cause a warning points.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury