Mytrafficvalue, The Gambling Website With Investment - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Mytrafficvalue, The Gambling Website With Investment

This website is one of the sites that I personally use, to gamble or to make investment.

There investment plan is very slow but still they are paying and you can try yourself.

You can Go to the website and sign up easily by filling a simple form. And confirm your email. After that you can deposit money using several payment processors like Perfect Money, payza and cryptocurrancy.

There are a number of games available to play, more than 30 games and you can withdraw your money whenever you want.Screenshot_20200730-142722.thumb.png.4d01b6cffc49f4187c3f202329c751b2.png

My personal favorite is coin flip, you can use a statergy to win. 

The statergy For Coin Flip.

You can set a starting amount as 0.05$ and double the amount each time you lose and reset the amount whenever you win. That is the best and mostly used statergy. 

Withdrawal.

You can easily withdraw your money whenever you want, there are no restrictions but they take a certain fee for thet. This is genuine website and I personally have made withdrawal from it.

The link to the site (not refferal link. If you want reffer link just inbox me)

https://mytrafficvalue.com/

Screenshot_20200730-141858.thumb.png.889a116a59ec0e402b257634891c2309.png