Cryptonator, an online wallet. - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Cryptonator, an online wallet.

I used this wallet before, because it was convenient for me to exchange cryptocurrency for my main currency, but there I faced significant interest rates. The main advantage for me is the minimum Deposit limits.

I love this wallet and use it to exchange currencies and store my money. It is very safe and impossible to hack .

Whoever thinks, should not trust an online wallet. Your coins may be lost. You should collect your coins in a trusted wallet.

I wouldn't take a chance on an unfamiliar wallet when there are already plenty of trusted wallets with better services than that, it's just not worth it. Better use TrusWallet.

those points you mentioned against are enough for anyone not to put large funds in the web wallet because the person has no control over private keys. imagine if someday the owner of this wallet decides to run away with everyone's fund? imagine how many people will lose their precious money

thank you man, this is very useful information milking new users, I myself have been using this wallet for a long time and I can say that it is really good

13 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

No website or exchange will ever want to be Hacked, they use mostly the highest possible security within limitations of the website, one need to choose best among them.

You must focus on the content of my post and try to understand it before you post back, of course you do not find any platform or site that want to be hacked and stolen, and I mentioned the level of protection

On 7/30/2020 at 10:13 AM, JohanDonne said:

Hello friends, I am talking about cryptonator wallet today.

This is an Online Wallet that supports not too much currencies but still is good wallet and can store your most used currency in there.

That is an Online Wallet that means you can sign up there using your gmail and create wallet using a new password.

Plus Points:-

01. You don't need to remember or keep your keys or waet information safe.

02. You can reset your wallet password any time.

03. The fee is reasonable

04. Builtin exchange

05. Android app is available.

06. Old and trusted wallet.

07 Reasonable money transfer fee.

08. Fiat currency is supported

09. Supports Payeer deposits and withdrawals.

Cons:-

01. Online wallet, the company can become scam.

02. Your funds are not in your hands literally.

03. Some limitations as minimum deposit and withdraw.

The Link To The Website:-

https://www.cryptonator.com

Screenshot_20200730-141300.thumb.png.6befa9a7099e751d76b85f8ffba10765.png

It's seems a good Wallet it's my first Time with this one I never use it and the best thing that I really like is that the Wallet support the payeer Wallet too as you mention in your post,not all Wallet have this feature,. Thank to share with us 

I had not seen a post as complete as yours with good writing, precise, concise, with relevant and consistent information.

Thanks to you I was able to get to know this wallet online and it has been gratifying for my daily use that I give to my cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

From my point of view, I think that the wallet (Cryptonator) is one of the best wallets in encrypted digital currencies, so the wallet is characterized by ease of use and a high degree of security
So I recommend using it

Use trust wallet if you wanted to create a mobile application wallet but don't know which wallet is safe and good to use. Trust wallet supports a lot of cryptocurrency and that what makes it very convenient to use. Also, I didn't have any issues with so far.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day