Cryptonator, an online wallet. - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Cryptonator, an online wallet.

Hello friends, I am talking about cryptonator wallet today.

This is an Online Wallet that supports not too much currencies but still is good wallet and can store your most used currency in there.

That is an Online Wallet that means you can sign up there using your gmail and create wallet using a new password.

Plus Points:-

01. You don't need to remember or keep your keys or waet information safe.

02. You can reset your wallet password any time.

03. The fee is reasonable

04. Builtin exchange

05. Android app is available.

06. Old and trusted wallet.

07 Reasonable money transfer fee.

08. Fiat currency is supported

09. Supports Payeer deposits and withdrawals.

Cons:-

01. Online wallet, the company can become scam.

02. Your funds are not in your hands literally.

03. Some limitations as minimum deposit and withdraw.

The Link To The Website:-

https://www.cryptonator.com

Screenshot_20200730-141300.thumb.png.6befa9a7099e751d76b85f8ffba10765.png

On 7/30/2020 at 2:58 PM, JohanDonne said:

So this is the point which has to be noticed.I do not say it is a scam wallet but I am always being so serious regarding the possibilities of scam exit from centralized online wallet. Can you remember the case of Staked wallet ? Now I am noticing some serious cases. Scammers have also released some wallets accusing like that is non-custodial but in reality, they have made an adjustment to sync your wallet's private key to loot. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

34 minutes ago, JohanDonne said:

this wallet is online since  years now that wallet is still there and I hope it will never do that thing.

Friend,it will be hard to trust any online wallet in that way. Well, we can use such online wallet(if real) for very short time purpose otherwise anything can be happened in the future, who knows? If you are thinking about a long-term holding, non-custodial hardware can be the best option 🙏

• +1 1

On 8/3/2020 at 8:56 PM, Whited35 said:

anything can be happened in the future, who knows?

Web-based wallets have the worse security and cannot be trusted with our funds. I don't have more than $100 in them at all times. Especially not using custodial services that do not provide us the private keys to the wallets.

• +2 1

35 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Web-based wallets have the worse security and cannot be trusted with our funds. I don't have more than $100 in them at all times. Especially not using custodial services that do not provide us the private keys to the wallets.

@BTC Future I really do not let them to; control over my private key and freeze my account whenever they want. By the way, do you have any remarkable experience with Wombat wallet ? I have participated in Ecoin airdrop and I have noticed some coins there which can be transferred to Wombat (Custodial wallet once again because they do not let users to have private key without a payment) 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I can't see any security review of this app, you didn't mention it either. In choosing a wallet to store assets or exchange to trade, I believe the first thing to consider is security, I don't think it is safe to use this wallet (I am not ruling it out completely, just my view; maybe you can provide some information to change that.

33 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

do you have any remarkable experience with Wombat wallet ?

I will advise you to stay away from Wombat wallet mate. Personally, I don't have any experience with it as I haven't used it but there has been a lot of bad review in it (might not be true and can be). To be on a safer side, I avoided it and I can advise anyone to do the same if they ask me.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

45 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I will advise you to stay away from Wombat wallet mate. Personally, I don't have any experience with it as I haven't used it but there has been a lot of bad review in it (might not be true and can be). To be on a safer side, I avoided it and I can advise anyone to do the same if they ask me.

Thanks for your advise. Fortunately, I have not deposited any amounts to this wallet yet. I do not use it for storing a huge amounts for a long time but I have mistakenly linked Ecoin account with this and I am compelled to chose this wallet to move free Ecoin. I am looking recommendation if there is no problem for using this wallet for a very short term purpose. 

Edited by Whited35
spelling mistake
  • +2 1

19 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Thanks for your advise. Fortunately, I have not deposited any amounts to this wallet yet. I do not use it for storing a huge amounts for a long time but I have mistakenly linked Ecoin account with this and I am compelled to chose this wallet to move free Ecoin. I am looking recommendation if there is no problem for using this wallet for a very short term purpose. 

I doubt there is any other wallet to link to Ecoin except from Wombat wallet, that's why I seriously doubt the legitimacy of that particular Airdrop; I abandoned it. 

And please DYOR on the wallet, don't take my review only as the determinant. Me and the forum will like to see your reviews on it later.

• +1 2

20 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

And please DYOR on the wallet, don't take my review only as the determinant. Me and the forum will like to see your reviews on it later.

@Raqeebzy Ok let me to do. Once I am done, there will be a detail review for this wallet for sure. I am going to take risk because I am either going to get free coin or going to loss them completely, I have not worked hard to get such coin. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 7/30/2020 at 12:13 PM, JohanDonne said:

02. Your funds are not in your hands literally.

When i want to use a new wallet and i remember this, immediately i will stop to use that wallet! Scammers are everywhere and that is why there are many wallets can start good but at the end they all become scams!!! We should be more careful with this new wallets.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 7/31/2020 at 3:54 PM, Whited35 said:

So this is the point which has to be noticed.I do not say it is a scam wallet but I am always being so serious regarding the possibilities of scam exit from centralized online wallet.

I for one, I can never use a centralized wallet, they do not worth it, even coinbase and freewallet which were able not to be hacked of all, I can not use them. Noncustodial wallet is better and attracts new developers. 

• +1 1

Cryptonator one the secure wallet few months back Iam also use this wallet, because of low withdrawal fees purpose that's why I registered in this wallet, this wallet takes 20000 satoshis when we made any transaction, but this fees also high for me that's the reason I leave this wallet and registered in faucet pay  its take only 7000 satoshis this amount really suitable for my low transaction.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Don't know regarding their security much, but each time I want to log in they need me to confirm my identity by sending OTP to my registered email address, so the security is pretty good, and also many times I received emails that you have tried to log in use this pin and so on, but in almost 4 years. My account is safe all the time.

Good enough, similar to a process on Binance; I can tell you that can only prevent phishing, a lot of exchanges do have similar proceses like on Yobit but you have to on it first on the settings. Of truly you have been using it for four years with no security clause, that's a green light.

On 7/31/2020 at 3:54 PM, Whited35 said:

So this is the point which has to be noticed.I do not say it is a scam wallet but I am always being so serious regarding the possibilities of scam exit from centralized online wallet. Can you remember the case of Staked wallet ? Now I am noticing some serious cases. Scammers have also released some wallets accusing like that is non-custodial but in reality, they have made an adjustment to sync your wallet's private key to loot. 

In addition to the fact that the vacuum can become a scam at the sight of the sea, but it is still online, meaning that it is vulnerable to hacking at a time, and also your money..

• -1 1

In my personal opinion i think that this wallet does have good advantages such as a built in exchange but the cons far exceed the advantages. Apart from the potential scam, I think that the fact that there is a minimum to deposit and withdraw can deter many people as sometimes people may choose to make small payments in crypto, such as for the purchase of airtime and if this is lower than the limit they would not be able to transact. This can be quite limiting for the,. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 7/30/2020 at 2:58 PM, JohanDonne said:

Plus Points:-

01. You don't need to remember or keep your keys or waet information safe.

Really? How this thing is the plus point of the platform? Giving our private keys to other companies and we aren't sure about the security it's the major concerns with the platform. And you should not include this thing under the plus point of the wallet. Giving the keys of our house to third person fearing we would loss it, this is hilarious.

Personally I think Use this wallet at your own risk.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 7/30/2020 at 2:13 PM, JohanDonne said:

You don't need to remember or keep your keys or waet information safe.

If we want to restore our wallet then how we will do so because all the wallets work on this. 

Second you mention that the company may be scam and run away so i don't think we should use it. There are many secure online wallets such as trust wallet, coinbase wallet. 

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing but am really afraid to use new wallets because many of them are not safe. There are many new wallets i have saw but later they disappear with their client's money.

3 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

You can not be certain regarding any exchange or wallet. So always be careful with your money in any account, what is online is always at risk, but still it was safe, though I haven't kept much money.

I agree with you that everything online is always vulnerable to hackers , but at the same time you should always look for platforms that give utmost importance to their protection system.

I have never heard of this wallet before, and as I said, you are likely to be or become a fraud, so it would be dangerous to use it and put money in it. I have relied on a blockchain wallet for several years and I think it is the most secure and trusted wallet in the crypto world.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I just first time heard about this wallet from you , I think Web wallet always fail to provide tight security to their user's . I recommend everyone , review properly this wallet if you are going to Joined it . 

you can freely used trusted wallet like trust wallet , coinbase ( both are multi coin wallet ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

7 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

No one wants to get hacked mate, as if someone has made any website he thought it a permanent way of earning for life time but if it is been hacked hw wouldn't be able to earn from it till end of his life, so they give it most importance.

Of course, protection is not only for money but for the sake of reputation. If your platform is hacked, be sure that many traders will withdraw their money and you are the only loser.

6 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Of course, protection is not only for money but for the sake of reputation. If your platform is hacked, be sure that many traders will withdraw their money and you are the only loser.

What about the funds of those that are hacked? Very possible for the wallet to be too young and unable to refund the funds back. That is why I like old wallets like electrum and coinomi with excellent reputation instead of using new wallets. 

• +1 2

15 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

What about the funds of those that are hacked? Very possible for the wallet to be too young and unable to refund the funds back. That is why I like old wallets like electrum and coinomi with excellent reputation instead of using new wallets. 

When there are old wallets like you suggested, there is no need for any new wallet, we aren't the scam world, people like new wallets and other new businesses to scam, to avoid such is good. 

But, their are still many other new businesses that are still good, you will need to read about the wallet and check people review on it. I am currently testing a wallet called bitamp, it is new but still wallet it as the wallet is not from scammers. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

18 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

if you mean getting funds back from their personal wallet to their members thats possible to happen and thats great too , but getting funds back from the blockchain i guess its impossible .