Incomplete payment for post anyone experience this? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Incomplete payment for post anyone experience this?

13 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

And the administration block now say we cannot get paid unless we make good post and earned a (+) rating in each of our post before we can be verified as earners which is why we all need to improve our writing quality in posting.

That's true but don't forget you still receive TALK coins for negative posts were the BTC payment is for those that dedicate time to write qaulity posts.

I have seen people complain about it, I have not yet been paid so I cannot complain but I think the moderator can help you on this case and its going to be a good thing for you to really enjoy everything perfectly so its important you check on that.

But just be patient and contact the moderator they might have an answer for you. I have not yet been able to experience the same.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 9/12/2020 at 3:28 PM, Nezar said:

According to my reading of many of your articles and posts, I think that they are very good and corrupt and deserve the positive points only. I think that you should communicate with one of the supervisors and submit a complaint about this sad matter and we hope that you will find a solution quickly.

There is nothing the person can do, any post that is not paid does not have two reasons, it is because the post does not counted to be paid. This can happen to anyone but most often to spammers and useless posters. That is why we need to man more than 20 posts daily but not necessary. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

6 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That's true but don't forget you still receive TALK coins for negative posts were the BTC payment is for those that dedicate time to write qaulity posts.

Earning the two is much better and more encouraging to anyone in this forum and that is why i do take my time to make posting base on the topic understand consideration so that i can earn BTC as well as talkcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

32 minutes ago, el-Muhammady said:

Earning the two is much better and more encouraging to anyone in this forum and that is why i do take my time to make posting base on the topic understand consideration so that i can earn BTC as well as talkcoin.

Of course it is really motivating to earn both talkcoin and BTC. We can use the btc we received from our earnings and ease some stress. Let us just work were possible.

35 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Of course it is really motivating to earn both talkcoin and BTC. We can use the btc we received from our earnings and ease some stress. Let us just work were possible.

That really sounds cool but i noticed that some of the sections in this forum are not active compared to the likes of cryptoworld, about forum and begginers forum which is why someone like me doesn't receive many ratings despite the fact that my posts are good enough to receive one for that i suggest everyone reading this should also consider other sections so that other good posts can get ratings.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

22 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

That really sounds cool but i noticed that some of the sections in this forum are not active compared to the likes of cryptoworld, about forum and begginers forum which is why someone like me doesn't receive many ratings despite the fact that my posts are good enough to receive one for that i suggest everyone reading this should also consider other sections so that other good posts can get ratings.

Is also a good idea to find out how to use the all section. Because I also observed that the section, about forum, cryptoworld, for beginners are those that have huge traffic and many ratings.

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

Is also a good idea to find out how to use the all section. Because I also observed that the section, about forum, cryptoworld, for beginners are those that have huge traffic and many ratings.

Yes my friend and some people are also forgetting that visiting other sections in the forum will also help them learn faster because with that they can understand things more easier compared to relying on only the top sections.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

In order to put you in the picture, not all topics and responses get paid for, only those that have positive reviews will receive payment for them, while the rest will not be paid to you.

• +1 1

I havent yet started to receive payments from my post. This can be really depressing for the users if they doesn't get correct payment. So its is advised that the users always check the yobit platform to get the correct picture of your activities. If this is a mistake on the part of the platform I hope it would get rectified very soon. it might also be because of some deletion of post which the users might not be aware of. Try to to be well aware of all these rules

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Dear friend @Babubu609  i'm also facing this challenge too and its a bit worring because i really try my best to come up with quality publications but only to receive half payment or rather incomplete payment for the posts I made after seven days even when many rated positive it seems impossible to get payment for all of them even on this BTC compasation payment that's going on you can check the screen shot below._20200929_052130.JPG.a089774479a5b5f28a59de4c128a33ff.JPG

Hope admins will do something about this because it's making many to fill not to comfortable in their work here.

• +5 1

14 hours ago, George10 said:

Dear friend @Babubu609  i'm also facing this challenge too and its a bit worring because i really try my best to come up with quality publications but only to receive half payment or rather incomplete payment for the posts I made after seven days even when many rated positive it seems impossible to get payment for all of them even on this BTC compasation payment that's going on you can check the screen shot below._20200929_052130.JPG.a089774479a5b5f28a59de4c128a33ff.JPG

Hope admins will do something about this because it's making many to fill not to comfortable in their work here.

@George10 you and @Babubu609 face thesame problem I think the reason is that it was not long then when they introduce this system , things might not be right immediately but I believe right now you don't face thesame problem again.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, JohanDonne said:

I think these things are happening because  of your Topics are been deleted by modirators on daily basis, so you only get paid for the positive, rating that might be the reason too.

I think so mate but does it mean you yourself don't go through this problem or maybe you have not yet started receiving payments for your posts yet because I believe this challenge is faced by almost every one here. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

incomplete payment for post largely depends on the number of useful posts one has, meaning there is a difference between number of posts, and number of useful posts 

• +3 1

20 hours ago, Digital said:

things might not be right immediately but I believe right now you don't face thesame problem again

Well I still continue to receive such payments. I haven't received more than 14 payments for my posts which is questionable but I have no Option than to keep working because I have great hope about the  talkcoin price to be amazing.

Sad to see this sometimes I see your posts you share such a great posts I really learn from you many things but I don't know why you received half of your payment you should contact with the admins and moderator so that will be better because you work hard and it is not good to receive half payment..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am not experience this that you are say but another. Look at this, I am write posts today maybe I am write 10 by now and they are not count on yobit. I do not know if this is a problem only for me but I am hope to find this solution. The paid rates says that I am earn the talk, and I am had no problem until yesterday.

image.png.adf983589d51608dffb1e7c9542f876a.png

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have seen this too but for the days when my comments were deleted from some posts I replied, so these are about post that were deleted inside a week from when you written them. It happens because many posts are spam and they are deleted, and this is happens lately a lot.

• +3 1

I can not act as a supervisor to give an appropriate clarification of this issue. I do not have the same case completely but at some time unless one share is calculated for that day, I think my participation did not meet some requirements. I am sure that each publication is carefully reviewed by our wesurable administrators before issuing payments. Dear Tweet Company Tell Sir, the forum gives priority to good shares regardless of the quantity of posts created by the user here

• +3 1

One thing to check before you count your paid post is whether you have received reputation that is positive reactions for each of the 20 post. This is another thing that needs to be considered before counting the paid post. But to be honest even though I receive positived ratings for post I don't get payment for all the 20 post. I hope the admins will provide necessary solution for the same.

I do not have a similar problem, but my adive for you is to contact support rather than post here, because by contacting support you adress this problem to the right people who can actually help you out.

• +3 1

We have suffered and still suffering about this problem, unfortunately now they have added the rating option for each post need to be rated the same day when you write it. So if your post is constructive and the same day receive a positive rate, in the next 7 days when they revise it will be considered as a paid post or will not be counted, this is the new rule! 

• +2 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

19 hours ago, Gideon$ said:

an example out of 52 only to be paid on 3 or 12 posts,how is this challenge going on so far solved or still same

This happened due to number of posts you have and depending on how many posts were rated that particular day if it was rated the next day then you will receive half payments of that day.

I thought their new payment system is whether we get rate or not we will gey payment after 7 days it its not got negative rate. At 1st i was receiveing in that system.But now they pay me just more than a half of my daily posts. I don't know why this happening. I got the full payment just a few days ago.

On 7/29/2020 at 7:10 PM, Babubu609 said:

Its very sad to me after spending all my time to work and share my knowledge but I end up receiving half payments for my work. I could like to know what is happening because I end up receiving less than 20post paid in a day. Here is  a screenshot to my account can any one help and explain why all this is happening?

Is there  any problem with my post?

Screenshot_20200729-175459.png.fc3b48147a2c920fac7f7d61658b6e9c.png

Is there anyone having same problem as mine? Please I need explanation about this  or should  I send a complain report to the moderators. 

@BTC Future @Whited35 @Calvinpriva I want you all to explain this to me.

Thank you all for your cooperation and support and also for sharing us your experience about the payments.🙏

First of all you should to read rules about new payments system (TALK token), here:

Pay attention on "3) How can I get a Talk?" you can see that you can get payments only for 20 posts per day.

Now, your second problem which I see is that you get payments for below 20 posts per day that maybe can be because you write "not usefull" or low quality posts for example below 100 letters. I had similar problem but not that much for example 21.07. you write 52 posts and you get TALK tokens for only 3 posts. But I dont understand one thing, to whom you give that 50 reputaiton points, you give for 3 days in a row 50 reputaiton points (150) just dont understand to whom. :classic_dry:

I will give you proposal, try to write 20/25 posts per day (not 50) and try to be more creative and share usefull informations maybe that can fix problem. :classic_wink:

• +2 1
  • +4 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png