Incomplete payment for post anyone experience this? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Incomplete payment for post anyone experience this?

Its very sad to me after spending all my time to work and share my knowledge but I end up receiving half payments for my work. I could like to know what is happening because I end up receiving less than 20post paid in a day. Here is  a screenshot to my account can any one help and explain why all this is happening?

Is there  any problem with my post?

Screenshot_20200729-175459.png.fc3b48147a2c920fac7f7d61658b6e9c.png

Is there anyone having same problem as mine? Please I need explanation about this  or should  I send a complain report to the moderators. 

@BTC Future @Whited35 @Calvinpriva I want you all to explain this to me.

Thank you all for your cooperation and support and also for sharing us your experience about the payments.🙏

Edited by Babubu609

You are a good friend of the forum, and you do a good job and publish important topics in the field of crypto and I do not know what is the reason why you receive half of your payments, I think that the best way is to contact with the team responsible for the forum may find a solution to your problem

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Moaz said:

think that the best way is to contact with the team responsible for the forum may find a solution to your problem

Yes I need to complain about this because I don't know were the problem is were about because I have been working all days but get little payment.

@Babubu609 I don't have a similar problem. Well I have posts not counting as well, but I think these are either deleted posts/replies and replies or new topics I opened in sections as referral, airdrops, bounties and off-topic. 

I don't know why you get so many posts not counting. Perhaps it is has to do with posting on a certain section of the forum only, while ignoring the rest, but this is something only a moderator can answer, so I can only suggest to dm someone with a better view of payments.

• +2 2

12 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Perhaps it is has to do with posting on a certain section of the forum only, while ignoring the rest, but this is something only a moderator can answer, so I can only suggest to dm someone with a better view of payments.

I have send a DM to moderator Desais for clear explanation to know were my problem is wereabouts. I haven't face this problem before but just for this few days. I thought that is it that mumber my post higher.

@Babubu609 I am sorry to hear about your case. As a member, I can not act like moderator to give proper elaboration regarding this matter🙏.I have not exactly the same case but sometime at least one post was not counted for that day, I believe my post did not fulfilled some requirements. I am pretty much sure, every post is carefully reviewed by our respected moderators before releasing payouts. As dear @Desais sir has already told, forum is giving priority for quality posts no matter what quantity of posts that user has created here. Max 20 posts are getting paid. If you have created 50 posts, exchange exhibits a count of the paid posts, only 20 posts(max.) are getting paid as per forum rules. 

Edited by Whited35
Minor error is fixed
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

@Babubu609 sorry to say mate really I don't know what's happen in your case,but your post always useful for us and forum, then also your post not eligible to receive payments means its some think wrong with you, I think only forum moderators  solve your problem pls take our moderators support.

Edited by Honny143
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3

Well, look at it mate, you're posting more than 20 post which is not good because most of the members here are following the rules and regulations including me because i respect this forum, kindly do 20 post per day and i think this is the solution to your problem.

• -3 1
  • -1 2

My friend @Babubu609 am very sorry about your problem, only 1-3 are deleted in my posts and not many like that! I think there may be a problem because its not normal what i saw! Try to contact the moderators they can review your account and tell the reason for that... Good luck!

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@Whited35 @Honny143 @Mcd0d0 @Calvinpriva @BTC Future thank you all for your support I have send a pm to the moderators I am looking forward to their response.🙏 This topic will be deleted when my problem is solved or I leave it for some members to come across it if they have same problem they can get some guide from your response too. Have a nice day friends

@Babubu609  I hope the problem will be solved and everything will be fine, the moderators are always do great job. Same to you, nice day.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

@Whited35 @Honny143 @Mcd0d0 @Calvinpriva @BTC Future thank you all for your support I have send a pm to the moderators I am looking forward to their response.🙏 This topic will be deleted when my problem is solved or I leave it for some members to come across it if they have same problem they can get some guide from your response too. Have a nice day friends

No @Babubu609 I not think our forum members face this  problem, one are two post not count its routine in our forum, but you post 52 post  and only 3 post count, its not normal something wrong happen with you hope soon moderators justify in your issue.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

No @Babubu609 I not think our forum members face this  problem, one are two post not count its routine in our forum, but you post 52 post  and only 3 post count, its not normal something wrong happen with you hope soon moderators justify in your issue.

Yes I pm moderator bigpat and he had sent a support massage to the yobit exchange for the rectification so that the problem should be rectify. Therefore I have no option than to wait for their response and see the change reflecting in my yobit account because even today's post counts us 8 of 20 which is really sad. @Calvinpriva thanks for your great wishes and hope.

Edited by Babubu609

Sure this is sad because writing all 50 posts per day and only 3 to be counted it is real a bad thing. I don't think if other posts have been deleted maybe there is a problem but our moderators will solve it, don't worry.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is really a big problem ! hope that the moderators would help you and fix this problem as soon as they can.. the new payment system is complicated somethings i guess.. and this problem is facing you today but it may face all of us tomorrow.. hope that when you will get a response from a moderator about this problem , share it with us to let us know.

• +1 3
  • +2 3

I didn't think their is any problems behind it , their is some post that's is deleted by Admin or moderater as a result payment for ( deleted) post didn't count . sometime I also payment for 10-15 post for 29 post That's I create .

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

@Babubu609 I haven't seen same issue in mine payment section and I'm getting paid for all the post i have done. And if you are posting in section like off-topics. This maybe the reason for not getting paid as they aren't counted as useful post for payment. For exactly what's going on with yours payment you should contact a moderator for best explanation.

• +2 5

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

And if you are posting in section like off-topics

I don't work in off topic mate I post only in other sections that pays. All the way I have sent a supporting massage to the moderators and they have forward my complain to the yobit teams for rectification.

4 hours ago, gourav789 said:

their is some post that's is deleted by Admin or moderater as a result payment for ( deleted) post didn't count . sometime I also payment for 10-15 post for 29 post

I can agree with you since you also have same problem as mine but why is it the delete is to high in my account imagine I make 52post but only 3 to 12 is paid. At least even 20post can be paid out of 52.

On 7/29/2020 at 11:10 PM, Babubu609 said:

Its very sad to me after spending all my time to work and share my knowledge but I end up receiving half payments for my work. I could like to know what is happening because I end up receiving less than 20post paid in a day. Here is  a screenshot to my account can any one help and explain why all this is happening?

Is there  any problem with my post?

Screenshot_20200729-175459.png.fc3b48147a2c920fac7f7d61658b6e9c.png

Is there anyone having same problem as mine? Please I need explanation about this  or should  I send a complain report to the moderators. 

@BTC Future @Whited35 @Calvinpriva I want you all to explain this to me.

Thank you all for your cooperation and support and also for sharing us your experience about the payments.🙏

@Babubu609 bro its look you get much  positive react  every day so there has no doubt to get zero payment for your post but you get half payment becuase of some your post get deleted every day by the moderator in yobit useful post.. Just count down your useful post in yobit site then you will understand why it happen with you.. My advice for you,just done 20 post today and see how much useful post you get in yobit cryptotalk campaign...if you see from 20 post you get only 10 useful post in yobit then you should understand for deleted post you Get half payment       ❤               

• +2 5
  • +3 1

10 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

campaign...if you see from 20 post you get only 10 useful post in yobit then you should understand for deleted post you Get half payment

Ok mate I will take account on your advise to vary the post and also calculate the number of post so that I know how many post is deleted. But still to that I have a negative thinking which makes me doubt on this because if you observed there is no deleting of post and since before the new campaign my post have a little difference btw the number of useful post  and amount needed to be reach before payments.

I may like to suggest deleting of this post @Bigpat since I have gotten solution to this problem. Rather I am grateful for the feedback as well as much contempted. Thank you sir foro the support🙏

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

You're welcome mate, i hope your question will be answer by the moderators properly, it's better to not deleted this topic, you can closed this discussion by requesting it to moderators so that many members can read this topic.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, lezys750 said:

do we get paid for the first 100 posts after completing 101, or only start counting after 101?

As a new member and to the way on how the forum payments works. Is for you to make 100 unique posts. Immediately after completing 100 post your payments starts from 101.

This problem did not happen to me, but every day some topics were deleted and were not counted, perhaps because the main topic that you commented on was deleted or because the posts were not useful. There is nothing wrong with that, follow up on your work, my friend, and you should know that it is only paid for 20 posts per day

6 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

This problem did not happen to me, but every day some topics were deleted and were not counted, perhaps because the main topic that you commented on was deleted or because the posts were not useful. There is nothing wrong with that, follow up on your work, my friend, and you should know that it is only paid for 20 posts per day

That is right when there is deletion of posts it  still affect our daily counts but the number of post deleted is not visible to us in our profile neither the yobits counts for useful posts.