Incomplete payment for post anyone experience this? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Incomplete payment for post anyone experience this?

Well mate I have not yet started to receive payments from my post. This can be really depressing for the users if they doesn't get correct payment. So its is advised that the users always check the yobit platform to get the correct picture of your activities. If this is a mistake on the part of the platform I hope it would get rectified very soon. it might also be because of some deletion of post which the users might not be aware of. Try to to be well aware of all these rules and regulations in the forum.

• +2 1

I think you did not read the forum rules or the method of payment and this is a big mistake on you. Pay with satoshis for posts that have a positive reputation only and this was mentioned in the Yobit platform, while you will be paid in the currency of talk for all posts that do not have a negative reputation.

• +3 1

There are several reasons for this to happen, my friend, some of your posts may be unhelpful and have been deleted, or it may be that some of your posts did not receive any positive evaluation, you should know that you are only paid for posts that have been rated positively

• +2 1

You have to pay more attention to the quality of your posts, as moderators have become more strict in deleting posts and topics, as well as we must avoid commenting on the offending topics that will be deleted and therefore our posts with it will be deleted and we will not receive any payments for them. 

It happened to me, one day I was only paid for 5 comments from the 20 posts. I don’t know why. Even though all of my comments have a positive reputation, your posts may not be liked.

• +1 1

My friend is paid only on 20 posts per day, regardless of the number of your posts, and also the posts must have obtained a good reputation in order to be paid.Thank you for your effort, my friend, but you must abide by the rules of participation and you must share important content in order to gain a good reputation

According to the new payment system in the forum, the payments are made for the useful posts that are rated positively, so your posts may be deleted or not rated positively, so you have to pay attention to the content of your posts in order to get these ratings and achieve the maximum daily profits.

I am still new to the cryptotalk platform and I don't know about this clearly, but I think that the main reason for you not receiving payment is either the posts were deleted or their are counted as duplicate, so we need to look into this two concepts and make adjustments, thanks.

Sometimes its happens with us. There are some reasons behind it. We cant get full payment because some of the post get deleted. Those post are duplicated, or useless, irrelevant. Thats why moderator and admin delete this posts. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. 

• +1 1

I im a newbie in this platform so i haven't  experienced it before ,but the old memebers i tjink can have a say on it ,in other for us the newbie to know what to do next when we encounter with it.

A lot of members must have also encountered the issue of incomplete payment but now it has been said that to get paid institution Bitcoin for you post you need to ensure that you get a positive reaction for that post you make

Hello my friend, I am really sorry, it is annoying to get tired and write all these posts and you do not count only a few of them, so I advise you to write to the administration and inevitably they will find a solution to your problem. 

Well, look at it, mate, you're writing more than 20 posts a day, which isn't good because most of the members here, including myself because I love this platform, obey the rules and regulations. Please limit yourself to 20 posts a day, and I believe this will solve your problem.

I am also facing this issue sometimes. The number of paid posts are much less than rated posts. That's discouraging as we aren't always awarded with deserving posts. I don't know what's the major reason behind this. But this issue must be taken into consideration by administration team to encourage members of this forum. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

My friend Amen I am so sorry for your problem, only 1-3 deleted in my posts and not much like that!  I think it might be a problem because what I saw is not normal!  Try to contact the moderators who can review your account and inform the reason why. Because most of the members here follow the rules and regulations including myself because I respect this forum, please do 20 posts per day and I think this is the solution to your problem.