We can still give reaction - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

20 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

Obeying the rules is very important, just still give ratings is good and also learn what people are posting, know quality posts and know how to post such way for you not to be restricted again after this is over. 

Yes we must obey the rules to avoid getting warning points that may lead for us to become restricted here, also always place in our mind that we should always do our part here and be a good member. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is very good to see that you still took the effort to participate int he forum during your restriction. I was unaware that we could still earn during these restriction. It is good that you have acknowledged your mistake though, and i am sure that now you will be more careful of this violation in the future. I think that restrictions are just as important as the posts, as restrictions determine the payment of posts and it also helps the moderators to narrow in on spam posts. So it is good that you continued to contribute and earn despite your restrictions. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 7/30/2020 at 1:57 AM, Tunuu said:

That's very good! I never know if you can still read and rate other topics when you are restricted to the forum. I real like cryptotalk forum because it has many unique ideas.

I'm glad that I shared this so you know that you can still react for you to earn tokens although you're restricted, you can also tell this to your friends who works here that didn't know it yet so they will have tondo once they get restricted. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, this is possible as long as you do not participate because of the punishment, I hope that you learn from your mistakes and do not repeat them next time because you may be banned for ever.

• +2 2

Well this is good piece of information I have also doubt that whether we can give reputation when we are on warning points or restricted to post. This is a good system because we are being restricted because of our irrelevant post and if anything to be restricted is our posting not the rating system

• +1 1

On 7/30/2020 at 5:01 PM, mhmd7 said:

This is a good thing. 

Yes I totally agree with that because if you really miss cryptotalk during the restriction times you can still visit it and earn when you give reputation to others that's why in case you become restricted you can still participate here. 

• +1 1

I think you are really one of the people interested in the site and the information on it, so you used to follow it daily, and I hope that you will not make a mistake in the coming days.

• +1 1

you have a good behivor, you are thinking like an expert because with your action you are teaching many users here to work and  create good space to give the best to this forum, thank you for your action

• +1 1

On 8/2/2020 at 1:52 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Yes we must obey the rules to avoid getting warning points that may lead for us to become restricted here, also always place in our mind that we should always do our part here and be a good member. 

This is our workplace. Being a good member is a must because the forum give us pay for being good user and posting useful post. Yes, always obey rules and regulations to avoid getting s warning points or worst, get banned.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/30/2020 at 1:57 AM, Tunuu said:

That's very good! I never know if you can still read and rate other topics when you are restricted to the forum. I real like cryptotalk forum because it has many unique ideas.

You can still react but you're not allowed to add comment. Restriction is only for being restricted to add comments during the specific time but the react button is still available. 

• +1 1

On 7/31/2020 at 11:01 AM, Draven06 said:

Yes you can do that but remember give reputation only for those content that deserve to receive reputation. And also always be responsible to the rules in this forum to avoid restrictions. This is an awareness to everyone to avoid problems to your account.

That's true, always give reputation to the people who deserve it, if you see the content as not useful then you may give them negative reputation so they wouldn't do it again and then give positive reputation for all the good content tomotivater them for creatinga gain good content.

• +2 1

That is a good example to be followed even though you are restricted from posting you can still surf the forum and learn new things that pop up .

On 7/29/2020 at 11:34 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

This is good and I have also noticed that new members who have not completed the 100 free posts also can give a reputation to the posts they read and thus provide some benefit to the members.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I am also suffered this issue when not given reputation points to others and admins given on me that restriction points. Reaction will be made happiness on others and make them more improve on this field. 

❤❤DROP ME SOME REACTION❤❤

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Sure mate we should always make use of reputation feature and give rates to one another as this payment depends on this and it's not easy to get some reactions hope members here will support one another judge accordingly and don't rate without understanding the topic or comment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I didn't know you can get restriction from posting if you give too many reactions, it never happened to me but perhaps this is because I read the posts I give reaction and not give them if they are not good posts. This is perhaps important to know that you can get a restriction and useful to know but I am glad I can't  give a good reaction to a very bad post, perhaps this happened to you and you learned something from this. Nice you share this information.

Edited by bogdanoff
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

My problem is that there are sometimes I can't give reputation because the system says that I don't have any left. I need a solution for this but it is confusing me why this happens and what to do to fix this. I have noticed that I can give again after an hour but it is again gives me this message and not every day but only some days. Today is the same again so I will do my posts and maybe I come back again and give the reputation to the good posts.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

Giving reactions to good posts is very important because this way we reward quality and good advice but should not be given to posts that are not about that and instead can be plagiarism and spam, these dont' deserve our reaction. We have to be able to help each other with important advice on our topics.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

We give reaction for two reasons:

1. Beacuse we like a post we read and want to show to the poster that we liked it

2. To earn double the Talk token after giving 50 reaction daily.

I could say about the first reason that we also want to express our thanks for the useful post to the poster.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I'm giving all the reactions I can daily to earn the double rewards in talk tokens but I have not earned anything yet, does it need some time to start earning from the daily posts? I earn the talk token for each reaction and this is fine but from the rest I have not  yet.

• +3 1

This is a good idea to keep learning despite the restriction. Good thing from the forum’s administration is allowing you to continue reading posts and give reputation to getting benefit

• +3 1

Yes this is best thing that we can give reputation to those who post well. But we should be careful while posting and avoid warning points. Hence there will be restrictions  .

• +1 1

You have done the right thing, reading and still learning are the good things that you can do while you were banned from the forum. but remember give reputation only for those content that deserve to receive reputation. I really liked your thought of reading posts everyone has written even though your where banned for 10 days. You really used those 10 days to increase your knowledge and I really appreciate your effort.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Cryptotalk has strict rules to avoid chaos on the forum. I think that`s great, because it let follow discipline. To make forum better we should control ourselves and follow all rules. 

• +1 1