We can still give reaction - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

Hi friend, you have done a good work and thank you for sharing your experience. Most of the members leave the forum during the restriction period. They cannot use until their warning goes expire . I don't think it is good thing. I suggest all the members that first you must have to follow all the rules so that you will not get warning. If it could accidentally, then you should come here for increase your knowledge as well as read all the posts and give reputations to deserving posts.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

During this time that he was suspended I really enjoy being here at cryptotalk and I congratulate him that despite this suspension he was active and it was an opportunity to read learn about cryptocurrency without expecting any income.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Good post, thanks for the information, then when we are suspended which I hope does not happen to anyone, we can get some coins giving very good value to know 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

When you are restricted does not stop you from giving reactions to help others reputation 

So even when restricted you can still keep earning

• +3 1

On 7/29/2020 at 1:34 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

Yes you are right dude if we cant post then still we can give reactions to other people who deserves you reaction and we can earn some talk tokena which we get for giving reactions. Thank you for sharing this information this is a good post for those who got restrictions from the moderators of the forum.

• +1 1

This shows your dedication and how much you enjoy your time on Cryptotalk. Restriction from posts for few days it's not mean that you are out of the forum. Next time you have to be careful and learn from your mistake.

• +3 1

It good so to see that for banned members a policy has....

Reading and rating despite in restriction, Virtually it shows you are an active member who is devoted and dedicated to gaining or receiving  not only payment but for the sake of gaining knowledge and experience.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes in this we site can  give reaction to other for their posting this is so simple way to give just  click on that love and do reaction you can do reaction any post

On 7/29/2020 at 4:34 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

That's a good idea for us to do something even we got restricted to post, and in that way we could also get some income just by giving some rating to the deserving member of this forum. I hope everyone will think this kind of stuff if they happen to got some restriction, it is a best way for us to still contribute to the forum.

So nice my friend, your are true lover of learning. Mof of don't this, because they only concern with money. But you are learning and teaching new things so great to you. You make me feel good, because you are giving motivation to other. 

What we post helps others to react. It develops the minds of others. We can work together, we can help each other, we have to remember that we can all move forward only if we help each other.

The ban is only on posting the topics and putting replies, they do not stop you from giving reactions you can still do this but it will be difficult to get too much money from it.

On 7/29/2020 at 3:30 PM, Dark_Sky said:

I also really enjoy being here because this is a good opportunity for us to learn cryptoworld knowledge for free and at the same time we benefits in the payment based on what we share or contribution. 

For me much better to spend time here than doing nothing during this quarantine times. 

Dear colleague, I completely agree with the answer you provide to this publication since I enjoyed the time that I am in this group with you and that they suppose passionate or wonderful world of cryptocurrencies and above all I am delighted with this group
A big greeting to the whole community
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

We can give reputation to someone but there is an restriction in it we can give only 50 reputation per day so when we gave all the reputation we will be unable to give someone a reputation 

Yes but when it reach 50 ratings it will notify you. That you have exceeded the amount of reactions per day. 

On 7/29/2020 at 1:34 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's good. You done a good job because there are many posts that are informative and not having a good reaction by giving them reactions you played a good job and we all should give reactions to valuable comments. By don't giving them reactions we are hurting them they are able for these likes. We should encourage them and they will again post a informative thing.

That's wonderful... Crypto talk is really amazing... After restricted you are gaining reputation .. it's mean your contents are valuable ... Hope so that your restrictions end soon.. But i like the one thing that after restricted you are reading other contents and learning something .. you don't lose your hope.. it's really great..

• +3 1

In crypto we have to work according to the rules and regulations. And if you can create good informative topics and people can get a good experience from your posts, your reputation will continue to grow.  Then your reputation will continue to grow in the post. And at that time you will be able to experience by looking at the good posts.

Hello my friend, thank you for your participation at the time of the ban. This indicates that you are a good person in dealing with crises. I hope you will not return to the ban again. Thank you for providing this information.

Giving reactions on other post depend a lot how you find the information useful and giving reactions also increase your earning but don't forget it have a daily limitation.

That's very good for participating here.you can read the usefull post.and here is good thing that you are earn through reputation.even temporary banned.it should motivate you to work hard until this ten days.lets be carefull and work hard.

Yeah! you can still reaction to the post but you can do reaction for 50 useful reaction only because this is knowledge for cryotocurrency and you can react for likely post that you like much

It is good that we can read topics even if we are warned, so we must not move away from the forum. If we receive a warning, we can continue to read the topics and benefit from them until the warning time elapses because we are here in the forum for learning also and not just for earning

Hello my all dear friends..

I am a new member on this forum and i did not know about this very well so plz guide me and support me i will be thankful for your support...

• +1 1