Learn from the experience of others - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

the patience , that is what i advise every member of crypto , patience is always required or you will end with losing too many chances that would have made you get huge profits , also try to learn from people experiences , avoid the mistakes they did and follow those who succeed , this way will give you huge experience in the field

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The most important advice to work in this field is patience, because patience is the main factor for success. You must know that you will not get rich quickly. This field is a science in itself.

• +4 1

Well I am a newbie in the forum, however I have been in the business that surrounds crypto for years, my advice would be that if you want to take this as a lifestyle, you should create a plan or have a guide, you not think that you can win money taking missteps, they must focus their effort on one area, be it mining, trading, etc.

I agree with many that being cautious in dealing with the crypto world, but adventure is a very nice thing.
It may also be of great benefit to you.
So my advice is to start venturing, but not before you know where to venture.
I mean your adventure in this field be thoughtful, and don't stop too much on the beach.

This is excellent, learning from others, of course, if they are willing to share their experiences. One of the keys to success in the digital world, is to join or find a mentor, an expert who will guide us and step by step we will also achieve that desired success.

In crypto field still so numerous new individuals precisely don't no how con artists do trick, in this con artists programmers period its essential to realize which venture authentic and which trick, model everybody knows Twitter youtube trick, so my guidance for fledglings don't accept counterfeit undertakings and glossed over words.

The main advice I will give you is to study and work very hard. It is the only path that will lead you to success and learning from your mistakes is how you will grow more and more. Never give up every effort is worth it and from my experience I will tell you that the road is not easy. So get ready and never hang your head. Much success

advice especially for trading:

1: always when working with cryptocurrencies set aside quality time without distractions and continuously learn to do fundamental and analytical analysis

2: the sources of information are very important .. despite a technical analysis in favor .. it is the important news that moves the price of a currency the most

3: to begin with, it is always preferable to have 70% or 80% in low-risk fixed investments such as passive investments and the other 30% or 20% in investments with more risk and higher profit potential such as trading with all its investment options eg: leveraged trading (try little by little, and they are very enriching experiences)

Es mejor aprender de las experiencias de los datos de otras personas para ver si podemos aprender y no caer en lo que cayeron, amigo, porque nunca se sabe lo que podría pasar si esa persona está ahí.

The best advice is to research before investing, on many occasions people are impressed by Internet advertising that promises to double the money which is totally impossible, nobody gives money away, so it is better to investigate before risking our funds

The best advice I give to beginners in trading is to research well, verify and ask about the currency in which they want to invest, monitor fluctuations and the latest news in the market, analyze prices clearly, and make rational and wise investment.

This is the easiest way how to avoid common mistakes which could save you a lot of money and also brings you experienec for free as people in general would like to share their experiences on varios forums in order to spread the knowledge for bigger audience as then they feel more important if they are something valuable to share with their family, friends or with ordinary people, thus if possible always try to learn from mistakes of others as it will be aways for free.

I'm not very knowledgeable yet into what comes to cryptocurrencies in general but i think a good advice for anyone wanting to do it is to not give up investing because the price went down in a few days, the market is ever changing so a dip isn't permanent so stuff like that is usual and not something to lose your head over and please invest in a site that has good reputation from a decent chunk of people so that way you don't lose your money getting scammed. play it safe it's better for you and it can be a pathway making big bucks on crypto.

On 7/29/2020 at 4:21 AM, TheRaed said:

hrough your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

The first thing you have to do is study a lot, read, learn, try to do that before you start investing or trading, you will run less risk of losing if you prepare first, when you are new you want to start making money and make the mistake to make investments or trade without having an idea of what you are doing and that is very dangerous, definitely very bad, then get ready and you will see the satisfactory results, I recommend you go to the different faucets that exist and you collect coins so that you can become familiar with their I manage and use the web pages of the currencies so that you know the project and the responsibility of its developers or developer.
The key is to keep an eye on everything and see the possibilities before investing in something.

Ankush you might learn anything from the experience of others that they have mistakenly done those false that you might have did or going to do that's why you can learn more from experience of others so you can invest well

learn how to trade/ invest, then practice and start, but you should know trading movement needs a careful reading and understanding

• +1 1

As a beginner I did not have any motor when I entered this platform. But now after realising the possibilities that are yet to be analysed i feel this is a huge opportunity for me to venture out into the world of investments. The advice I have for you is that be involved in this platform in such a way that you come across every opportunity and select the opportunity that is best suited for you.

• -5 1

Everyone has there own plan for joining Cryptocurrency world but I will still like to share with us some advice especially members in this forum, there is no guarantee in crytpo and for that I will suggest you all members working in this forum make use of the investbox so that you can be earning 1% of what you invested on the site in daily basis.

I think that if a person wants to be successful, he must share experiences with people in order to try to reach the top!
No one owns it all! Everyone has information that only a few know! So if we collect this information between us all of us will do a very good job

I can recommend not to miss opportunities. I had a lot of them, but sometimes cause of my laziness or unwilling, I lost a lot of money, knowledge or interesting people who could I know, because of factors I mentioned upper. My advice is to try everything, and attempt to participate in all projects (obviously except project, where it's absolutely clearly that they are scam)

My advice for beginners is to post long and useful topics at the same time. And stay away from spam so that you are not banned from the forum and stay for as long as possible with us. So I ask everyone to re-read the laws every time until they see any change in the laws and ensure that they are applied.

Just now, mohamedpc1 said:

My advice for beginners is to post long and useful topics at the same time. And stay away from spam so that you are not banned from the forum and stay for as long as possible with us. So I ask everyone to re-read the laws every time until they see any change in the laws and ensure that they are applied.

l  do agree with your opinion on that, it would be really useful when beginners follow this way. That is right most of them want to make quick money, but it is not possible as expected. You must be patient on this way, it is most important to stay away from spam, on the other hand you can be banned. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My best advice for beginners is never to buy through FOMO, then you are going to lose money because of those impulses, another aspect is education, I consider this very important to get into Blockchain projects and minimize risks.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

The advice I would have liked to receive when I first started in this crypto world would be carrying out a comprehensive research before putting any money on any currency, and not just follow the crowd when making investment decisions. Getting to know well a few projects in crypto may be time consuming and require quite some effort, but it definitely pays off when it comes to control one's emotions during bear markets.

Edited by Jromz
grammar
  • -5 1
  • +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.