Learn from the experience of others - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

Knowledge is the basis of success, we cannot make any profits in the crypto field unless after learning its secrets and gaining sufficient experience to analyze the market, in order to make the right decisions and achieve the maximum profits.

Its good thing to not jealous from other add learnt from their experience, its the way to become a successful person and to avail your goals, always respect other and help each other.

I want to give the best advice to the beginners because in past I was a lso a beginner and I faced the difficulties and the senior member helped me and my advice is that please follow the rules of the forum because rules are very important for the forum members it will be the cause of your failure or success.

dear i advice to all newbies in order to get success on this forum they should have to follow the rules and regulation of this forum and try to collect information and knowledge from senior and experienced members of this forum because they have more experience than us and i advice them to create useful and informative content for your post so that you will able to get good reputations points

For me, the best advice that I can give to anyone here is not to start trading with their reliance on luck only, as it is not enough for them to gain knowledge and experience and then start doing such a good luck.

I think that the best advice that can be given to a beginner is to abide by the rules and laws and try to follow them, and also to read expert comments, as the experiences of experts alone are enough to learn from them instead of searching on other platforms.

As a beginner, I think the best thing is that I'm excited, and I find that the goal I'm drawing will be achieved. Trust yourself, my friend, have courage above all, and start your work, you'll learn everything over time, even if you fail at first, you'll be able to continue with your determination.

Yes, I agree with you,. In anything you want to engage yourself with in life, you have to learn from the experience of others so that you can be successful, experience person in that field has the best knowledge so it is important to seek experts advise before going into any business or trade, this will helps alot to reduce unnecessary stress and a means of attaining a success in life.

• +1 1

You are right my friend we should learn many things from other members experience and especially from then who have good knowledge and information about this platform and also we can get good experience about many earning fields like trading or investing in which we can earn good amount of money. 

Dear friend @Lillyshan @Yosra yahia @Ammur Pagli the first thing I call upon newcomers to be careful about is that the forum's laws, obeying the law, keep them safe and free to gradually become experts to learn the whole process, because always experience is the best teacher. Learn some basic lessons from other people's mistakes to keep yourself free from violation of the law. Thank you 

Hello my dear friend.Yes, when we join this forum,we don't know anything about cryptocurrencies and rules of the forum but as we read posts of senior members which have more knowledge then us,we learn a lot of things which helps us to survive on this forum.

My advise to new comers is that you dont have to loss your hope if you fail.Failure is just like a path finder in crypto. This will lead you to your victory. Keep learning new things and learn from others mistake as well.Best wishes to all of you.

My advice to anyone who wants to enter the world of digital currencies is to read well about the subject and to learn and have a broad and comprehensive background on this matter because it needs focus and understanding of what is happening and what will happen because it is a world full of variables.

I extremely agree its important other peoples mistakes are turned into our own lessons because where others have failed, gives you a chance not to fall to the same mistakes and sanerio, but keep on working as hard to bettering what they have already done in whatever we do its really very useful we are able to value the little things my advice is in investment choose the strong coin as well.

For the few days I have spent so far in this forum learning about cryptocurrencies the advice I will give new beginners is that do not rush into getting wealthy take it gradually by first, getting knowledge and experience

Dear mate , i just want to told them that always prefer to make good use of this forum . Never do anything which proves harmful for the popularity of this platform . Always try to work hard and keep patience . Make knowledge as your first priority , because one day knowledge will make a way for you to earn.

One thing on my side I small advice for beginners for according to your this topic I think bet furry say 100% true because biggenners need to see correctly there work after finishing and regards for every use of the way all new members I can say something improving your experiences by learning others hope dear my advice is useful for biggenners good luck.

Yes, dear indeed a useful posr. Here on cryptocurrency many if the experts have shared their views how they got scammed , how their little mistakes made them to suffer alot. We all should kearn from their experience and try to avoid such nonsense.

I'm new to this wonderful opportunity to learn more about the cryptocurrency and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world and as well as cryptotalk soon I'll be able to answer your topic after learning some knowledge and information about your topic.

There are a lot of advice that I can give to beginners in this forum, but the most important of these tips is caution and not to trust fake offers in order to avoid fraud and observe the rules to avoid the ban

Well, there is no specific advice, but I want to highlight the importance of patience, as it is the most important factor for success. Nothing comes easily, rather, you must work hard in order to reach your goal, in order not to feel bored on your way, you can take a small risk, such as investing here, and there are people who know that this may benefit you surprisingly.

There are many tips, including not rushing and being patient when trading cryptocurrencies, getting enough experience before entering into trading, and starting to trade cryptocurrencies with a small amount and it will increase with the passage of days.

Learning and then learning ... Gaining new information about the forum helps a lot with progress in it .. It is not necessary to always think about earning money and make it the only priority because that will prevent getting something so always try to reconcile your desire to earn money with your continuous learning.

We are not benefiting from the knowledge of others. Every consumer learns from an expert in cryptotalk because no one knows anything. I learned a lot from my friend in this cryptotalk. We have several stations where we can train for the entrance to work, like you and a variety of other jobs.

There are lot of advice for beginners but important one is that we never be greedy or never pay head on any type of attractive offer like you invest your money in their I return you double in few days. Greedy makes people to lose a huge money. So, never be greedy and never give up.