Learn from the experience of others - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

Benefiting from others is a very important matter. My friends, and according to the famous proverb, the donkey does not fall into the jaw twice. You make a mistake twice. A real dilemma and benefiting from your mistakes and the mistakes of others is very important, especially in the field of working with cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

On 8/6/2020 at 12:46 PM, BrolySSJ said:

The one piece of advice that i can give to beginners is to never be greedy because greed is the main reason why people make huge losses. Greed is what results in excessive crypto gambling, which is available on almost all crypto sites, and when you try to use tricks to double your money and so on you find that you lose rather fast. There is no guaranteed way to win when you gamble and you should avoid it at all costs. Also i think that greed is what drives us to try doubling sites too and new investments. the rule is that if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. 

Dear @BrolySSJ I will agree with you and my friend @TheRaed we shouldn't never be greedy because greed is curse. We have to be careful and don't let greed overtake us. Only in this way we can last long in this forum. 

Its very important to know which project genuine and which scam, example everyone knows Twitter youtube scam, so my advice for beginners don't believe fake projects and sugar coated words.

As I am a beginner I cannot give good advice which I have used, but I have learned from the experience of others that when being a beginner in trading buying coins when the price is low is one way to minimize the risk of loss, then selling it when the price is high. can profit. Of course, as a trader you must know what the terms and conditions of trading are, the basis of trading itself must be understood.

On 7/29/2020 at 2:20 PM, TheRaed said:

@Moontong Regarding what you said about investing in bitcoin, yes, it is true one hundred percent
The price flop sometimes does not mean that Bitcoin is in danger but will rise and rise strongly

We always think about the rise of the bitcoin but we do not actually know the right time of the bitcoin to rise and we do not know only if it will happen or not. But still we stay hopeful for that.

The best advice that you should follow is that you should stay away from fraudsters in order not to be swindled, the matter is more than bad. You will lose a lot if you follow one of them, you should beware of them all.

Of course, learning from other people's experiences provides us with more time and effort, so it is very important that we benefit from them and learn from the mistakes they made so that we do not fall into them.

• +1 1

Yah that's right. We must enhance our own experience by learning from the experience of other's. Then we can increase our knowledge. 

My dear friend, I want to give you great advice, which is patience and determination for the sake of the will, which is the basis for achieving our goals that we want to achieve and enjoy victories.

The world of cryptocurrencies is very complex but it is also very profitable. I recommend to all newbies that they invest time and money in their financial education to one day be able to live on what we are so passionate about. The forum is a great opportunity to expand our knowledge and educate ourselves!

• +1 1

As a beginner I can't give a good advice just only maybe not to listen to bad advice and always try to search again what somebody is saying as perhaps some can be very wrong about something and they don't know it or they make this with purpose to misinform others. Also I've learned that there are many scammers that we need to avoid.

Yes, you should must learn from the other people experience. Always benefit from other people's knowledge. Knowledge is not any inheritance to anyone so always try to get beneficial knowledge. The main thing of this forum is that many people are greedy about the reputation so due to this factor they loss too much. There are many expert people are present on this forum that you should must learn from them and getting more experience from them. 

Yes dear. You have said many beautiful things. Teacher with the best experience.  No matter how much knowledge a person has, if he does not try, he will not learn.  Also, he should benefit from the experience of others with experience.  As the saying goes, ask an examiner, and don't ask any knowledgeable person. We can get more knowledge about this forum by reading the posts of other senior members like us and it is better for us because if we have knowledge we can be useful and informative.  Create posts and avoid bans. Thanks for your feedback.

Yes we learned from experience of other people and we make perfect post to see other well person and one day we beginners in this

Thanks you 

You are absolutely correct dear and i fully agree with you. We should follow experienced members because they have huge knowledge and they know a lot of things and if we learn from them then we can develop our knowledge and working quality. 

Well I think in every trading situations, we have to believe and expect lost at any time and prepare before it comes. This is what I learnt from a very successful trader. And that strategy is done because you don't get much discouraged or hurt for failure and Aldo celebrate for success.

Yes friends, we should do our  learning through experience which humans do their learning and he is very successful, so if we want that we do not become a victim of failures then we should do our learning through experiences.

Hi dear friend! Main reason fore on this platform is to learn and earn.i have learned a lot from cryptoworld.moreover we can also earn a handsome money from this plateform.moreover ,i have also improved my english.react if you like my post

Mathelda.j

Do not give up, it is the best advise I can give you , you will find many obstacles in your way and sometimes you will find that all your effort is in vain but remember to move towards your goal slowly but steadily is better than not moving at all.

Yes, one thing I can suggest to start cryptocurrency is to keep investing, investing is really good because it saves you money and makes your money profitable in future, don't worry when the price of bitcoin goes down  By the way, if you are a strong believer in Bitcoin, you should not feel that way because of the volatility of Bitcoin, price changes are normal just keep holding on to your assets and once Bitcoin inflation occurs.

The first advice is to work here on this forum. The second tip is to hold currencies and start investing. And then do trading after increasing the amount of these currencies.

Yes, my friend, you are right. We should not learn from other people's experiences because they are Most of my experience I am in the world of coding. This is why I am learning from the experts in this forum for those who have the experience and the knowledge

The tips I will give you here are that if we want to know about cryptocurrency we need to read more and more comments and posts of others and try to check and sort. If we invest money in cryptocurrency we get much more profit. But before investing here we have to check and choose and we have to gain a lot of knowledge and find out our efforts to invest here. If we invest without knowing how to invest then we will not be able to achieve any success here but we  I will eat the loss.

The senior members have gained their experience and share the mistakes they have learned from you and try to learn from those mistakes then the forum will be much more successful you will be able to learn much more which we think is very much needed so senior  Try to learn from the member's mistakes and your own mistakes   

He who does not do that is a stupid person who does not deserve to live life in the first place. By his nature, it continues its journey. We continue behind those who preceded us and others learn from us, and so this is the nature of the matter.