Begging for reputation? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Begging for reputation?

Hello guys, I just encountered this thing, "give me a good reputation if you like my post", please, do not include that words on your content because you look so greedy for getting a reputation. It's not good because it seems like you are only creating topics because of reputation, always remember that we are here to gain and share our knowldge and thoughts about cryptocurrency. 

You will receive a good reputation once you created useful posts, you don't need to include those words because it's not good for some members here.

Avoid this thing!

IMG_20200729_160307.JPG.5cac424052d6647dd34d4c9b1fdacebc.JPG

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Yes you're right and this is not first post to say against this reputation points begging issue, already so many members create so many post then also some members not change and continue asking for reputation points, if anyone like our content they give this points don't force anyone for this reputation points.

• +1 1

This is completely true, there are many members who pleading reputation from other members and this is a bad thing in my opinion, because positive reputation will get it automatically from members of the forum if you share useful and important topics in the field of crypto without the need to beg for reputation

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

Its look to me that member is old where he does not change its signature are after new rules and regulation.where you don't have to put  extra lines to make likes.Now do quality work and gain double benefits where your reputation is gonna increase also gives you more tokens.You only have to work more delicately to make good post.This will be your motto from now to reach new heights of forum.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, Moaz said:

This is completely true, there are many members who pleading reputation from other members and this is a bad thing in my opinion because positive reputation will get it automatically from members of the forum if you share useful and important topics in the field of crypto without the need to beg for reputation

That's true, you don't need to include those words, if your content is really good then the other members will appreciate it and will surely give you a good reputation because doing that is like reputation cheating a dis against the rules of the forum.

• +3 1

Yes mate, I saw many tags like that in the last part of their post and sometimes I don't give them reputation for that. Because its like they are so greedy to get a reputation. Everyone must know that you gain reputation without telling them to give you. If your post deserves a reputation, other members will give that to you. No need to tell them. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just encountered this thing, "give me a good reputation if you like my post", please, do not include that words on your content because you look so greedy for getting a reputation. It's not good because it seems like you are only creating topics because of reputation, always remember that we are here to gain and share our knowldge and thoughts about cryptocurrency. 

You will receive a good reputation once you created useful posts, you don't need to include those words because it's not good for some members here.

Avoid this thing!

Yeah that's true, begging for reaction is not interesting, and thus members who beg for reactions are peoples who are from social medias, but in this forum reactions is only for encouragement.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just encountered this thing, "give me a good reputation if you like my post", please, do not include that words on your content IMG_20200729_160307.JPG.5cac424052d6647dd34d4c9b1fdacebc.JPG

I agree because those who do that kind of act will receive a penalty which is a reputation cheater if admin notice that they doing that to ear reputations. Much better if you stop begging and let the other members to give you reputation based on your content. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Just write quality posts with important information and the rest members will send appropriate reputation. There is no need to beg or ask for positive reaction. Since this is a cryptocurrency forum you will get more reactions if you bring quality new topics that contain something useful on crypto.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

19 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

There is no need to beg or ask for positive reaction.

I don't see begging a good habit without asking for reaction when we create unique qaulity post we get reaction if it was helpful. We don't have to create useless post and expect a positive reactions. When someone request for a positive merit that means his post does not worth a merit therefore he has no choice than to beg for the reaction.

right !! we must try to give good content instaed of forcing member to give reputation on their posts . whenever our post is helpful for other Memeber automatically we will recived a good reputation , just focous on content instaed of reputation .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 7/29/2020 at 2:09 PM, Moontong said:

Avoid this thing!

@Moontong you have given a nice advice to those member who has save this kind of signature in Their profile.. I fully hate THIS way of getting reputation.. As the authorities of this forum told us to give good react if the post helpful and throw bad react if the post bad Then why some member need to begging like this.. I always try to use my react power in right way..Every one should do so                          

Yes my friend you are correct. We don't need to beg for someone to give us some reputation points because reputation tells us how we create things here like creating topic or replying on someones post then if we receive some reputation even though its bad or good we are happy to accept that because that is their opinion of our work. So, don't push others or beg for someones reputation.

BetFury                                                   

Awh, begging for reputation ? Sounds quite odd for me. I am always focused to give some research based contents on this forum. My some topics in other sections on this forum are getting so many reputations and views but no reply 😊. My main concern is not to expect more reputation. If I have created the quality posts, I automatically get the reputations from members on this forum. 

• +1 1

You are right there is big number  of members  who we cry greedy for reputation. Every  one should avoid that  because  this is not a good sign for us and also for a forum. 

On 7/29/2020 at 1:54 PM, Moontong said:

Avoid this thing!

Yeah, we can see in most of the post infact everyone wants to be top contributor of this forum. They have their own freedom whatever they do. It's better don't say anything because even their is not any rule about this and it's your choice to give rates what ever they write in their post.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Well, this members are abusive, this is the cons of having a payment by giving some reputations and we need to control it and also using it in a right way just to respect by the moderators by allowing us to get some profit for it.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

Yes my friend you are correct. We don't need to beg for someone to give us some reputation points because reputation tells us how we create things here like creating topic or replying on someones post then if we receive some reputation even though its bad or good we are happy to accept that because that is their opinion of our work. So, don't push others or beg for someone's reputation.

That's true, reputation shows how good we are in this forum, if we have many reputations then it looks like we are really good posters. Do not cheat the reputation, don't beg for it, let us all wait for other members to give it to us.

• +1 1

I don't see any reason for some one begging for reputations, to me it shows his not sure or have no confidence on his work, provided you you did a good, quality and useful posts, members who read and find it worth/useful will give positive reputations

• +4 1

22 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

I don't see any reason for some one begging for reputations, to me it shows his not sure or have no confidence on his work, provided you you did a good, quality and useful posts, members who read and find it worth/useful will give positive reputations

That's true it seems like they are not confident that they would gain reputation so they always include those words of begging for reputation. That's mot a good idea because you are breaking the rules of the forum which is you are cheating the reputation.

• +4 1

Begging is so bad in my opinion and if i saw someone begging for good reputation i wouldn't give him anything for sure.. the rating system is making us know who is giving us useful content and we should really respect these members! but those who trying to cheat ,we should report them to the moderators because they wouldn't accept something like that here and they will do the right action for them..

• +2 2

Kindly dont do that make sure that you are able to really be sure of what you are doing that way you will be able to know that the content you put up is perfect for you to actually get good reputations keep on doing the right thing and everything will work out fine that is what this is all about.

Yes mate i also think asking directly for the reputation isn't fair as it draws the attention of people more and maybe the post aren't reputed accordingly. If the reader find it appropriate to give reputation sure they will give.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, MuhammadSh said:

Begging is so bad in my opinion and if i saw someone begging for good reputation i wouldn't give him anything for sure.. the rating system is making us know who is giving us useful content and we should really respect these members! but those who trying to cheat , we should report them to the moderators because they wouldn't accept something like that here and they will do the right action for them.

That's true, asking for reputation is considered as cheating, you can be reported if you won't stop doing that thing. Even though your content is really good but if you include those words of begging for reputation then maybe they will doubt giving you reputation, just make it simple do not include any of those things on your content, if your content is good then you will surely receive reputation.

3 minutes ago, Moontong said:

That's true, asking for reputation is considered as cheating, you can be reported if you won't stop doing that thing. Even though your content is really good but if you include those words of begging for reputation then maybe they will doubt giving you reputation, just make it simple do not include any of those things on your content, if your content is good then you will surely receive reputation.

In addition people doing that continuously will receive a violation point as a reputation cheater once the admin noticed them that's why much better to stop that before this thing happen. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c