If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!!

This advice will help me a lot. I'm trying to use the forum as best I can and sometimes there are many I don't know like can I answer to a post but it is too old should I? And other questions I have but I read the rules and I know how to contribute and make posts that are useful. I am unsure too many times but this is reduced with time and now I am a little more confident but still many times I read contradictions between posts of different members on how we should behave and how some people don't like the process of the forum and more like that. But if anyone has disagreements and cannot find the forum that he wants why is he here. I mean sometimes we are very strict and very angry for no reason.

Edited by yonkii
  • +3 1

It is a good thing for excited beginners like me to ask but sometimes response is not good that's why beginners become reluctant to ask questions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes this goes to many not only about the forum but about their posts too. They should be sure the information is correct and that they don't promote scam projects. There is a procedure we follow when we invest and it is called due diligence. If we perform nothing and just repeat something we read with other words and what we write about turns to be a scam we lose all our reputation.

Yes it's TRUE if you don't know anything then go for help. Nobody started cryptotalk by knowing everything.  Everybody has done mistakes but they learned from it. Now beginners have the chance to reduce mistake. Read the pinned post. Use the search option if you have any doubt. Then most importantly don't post very small messages like 'thank you' ,' I like it". This type of mistakes are noted easily and you will earn warning point easily.

22 hours ago, P A Ashif said:

Nobody started cryptotalk by knowing everything.  Everybody has done mistakes but they learned from it. Now beginners have the chance to reduce mistake. Read the pinned post. Use the search option if you have any doubt. Then most importantly don't post very small messages like 'thank you' ,' I like it". This type of mistakes are noted easily and you will earn warning point easily.

I most commend you for making this wonderful, useful contribution @P A AshifAshif. It's another point as a New User to put in to consideration to protect yourself from gaining warning points and therefore live peacefully in the forum.

• +1 2

this is true , it is a necessity for every member to ask first or do a research by himself before doing anything , in the forum there are rules that should be followed by everyone so we need to read it many times when we are new to fully understand them , there are also many members explain the rules and write additional notes in topics to help them , read their topics and follow them 

this way you will be ready to post high-quality posts without breaking the rules

• +4 1

On 7/29/2020 at 8:36 AM, Guru2050 said:

If you're not sure of what you want to do, please ask first before doing it.
Don't be repetitive, you can go and reviewed the pined post in each sections, get cleared then go ahead and do it as expected, without going against the law.

The question is the key to knowledge. Therefore, new members should not hesitate to ask questions and adhere to the instructions and advice given by older members of this forum because this will make them understand more quickly the nature of work here and without violations.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

21 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Therefore, new members should not hesitate to ask questions and adhere to the instructions and advice given by older members of this forum because this will make them understand more quickly the nature of work here and without violations.

That's the plain facts @SuperCrypto and working strictly in accordance with the aforementioned tips, beyond shadow of doubt are the surest way that swiftly and promptly grow in experiences therefore to having a successful participation.

• +5 1

I have a question regarding the limitations that are presented when it comes to post, I just noticed that I can not participate in some sections of the forum,I can not find information about this in official issues, someone has an answer?

You are right, I am with you that you always have to ask more in a forum where there are rules to respect, they would have to be like a welcome message to the new ones to tell them, you are in this world and these are the rules to follow so as not to be Banned, suspended or sent off with a red card, greetings !!!!

I am a beginner, at first I did not read the rules, but then I began to read them, there are many rules, and they all change according to the topic of the forum, I think I already received a negative note in a comment, I am trying to improve, luck to all new.

You're right friend. We have to read all the information on this forum and if we can't find our answer, which I doubt, we ask. We don't have to take risks by not reading.

Edited by kame2030

I agree with you, before beginning their journey in this forum, there is basic information that all beginners should know in order to avoid repetition of these questions and thus increase repeat messages, which may expose their owners to the ban.

Greetings, many write without reading the post, only with the title they trust. And they make the mistake of commenting on something nonsensical, I recommend reading everything even the comments of other members, if you really want to do things, start by doing them well.

On 7/29/2020 at 2:36 AM, Guru2050 said:

As a beginner in this forum
If you're not sure of what you want to do, please ask first before doing it.
Don't be repetitive, you can go and reviewed the pined post in each sections, get cleared then go ahead and do it as expected, without going against the law.
Doing what is right will keep you safe from getting warning points or even getting suspended/banned from this forum.
With due respect, I hope this will give you a focal point on the course of your journey as a newbie in this forum.
Wish you SUCCESS...

I think many of us make mistakes when we are new to this forum. I include myself, although I only have a week of experience here, I am reviewing posts and comments for about 6 hours a day. I think that is enough that I see more and more mistakes made by beginners when they are posting. I think when we have enough experience here, we want the rookies to come in knowing a lot. And that will never happen, I think we should let the new ones make their mistakes, as we also did when we entered to learn from it. It is not good that everyone who enters and makes a mistake is penalized because we ourselves also did it when we entered

In every section there are solved options are available, there is no need to worry how to work here, every newbie can easily take part in all section without any fear but one thing should be remembered for every one that always keep updated with the forum, where every kind of solution is available.

• +2 1

If you don't know anything about it then you can first ask the people who are there without doing anything contradictory and they will give you guidelines and they will tell you how to do it but you will see the face of  success  .It is not right to do anything without knowing and understanding

it's better to ask first than writing something that you are not sure with. Or you can use the search button to find if there is a similar topic like that you need to write so that you can avoid repetitive topics.

A positive sign for the old members is that they provide the beginners with some important information to protect them from the ban because this will help in increasing the growth and prosperity of this forum

Yes, this is true. The beginners should be free to ask, because the interaction in the forum and the dialogue makes a lot of effort in the transfer of information from one person to another. Knowledge increases with time, discussion and interaction as well as searching for information on the Internet reveals all its details and many of its links

• +3 1

If you are new to this site for the first time, you can see the comments you have made in and start your new career by talking to them and exchanging views with them. If you don't understand, give feedback, then your ID may be banned or suspended, so you didn't come first. You have to talk to them and understand.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I totally agree with you dear colleague, especially collecting a lot of information on sites such as a large forum where there are many people with a lot of wisdom about cryptocurrencies where you should not be afraid to ask questions since I am sure there will be many colleagues happy to answer
Good luck and big profits for the whole community
A big greeting

Thank you for this amazing piece of information. This is for the clarity of the new beginners out here on this platform. Yes instructions are given on top of all the topics which are pinned. These topics give a general guideline as to what needs to be done during each situation. So it's better if the user's first get themselves to know and ask any doubts so that everything would be cleared in order to avoid any mistakes.

Yes, at first it is difficult in this forum because your posts are deleted for no reason, but with time I started getting used to that and started to protect myself well to stay for the longest period in this forum. Among the things that I learned do not comment on Russian topics in English because you will get a large percentage From negative reputation and reporting, then your account will be banned, be careful

The rules of this forum are very clear and brief. Anyone going through them can easily understand and act upon them so that he or she don't get a warning point

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day