If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!!

When we read the rules in the forum, we will know what to do and what to avoid! I think the matter is very clear and needs no explanation because it is so clear! But there are some people who just want to earn money and revenue through their work here without caring about the forum rules.

On 7/29/2020 at 6:36 AM, Guru2050 said:

As a beginner in this forum
If you're not sure of what you want to do, please ask first before doing it.
Don't be repetitive, you can go and reviewed the pined post in each sections, get cleared then go ahead and do it as expected, without going against the law.
Doing what is right will keep you safe from getting warning points or even getting suspended/banned from this forum.
With due respect, I hope this will give you a focal point on the course of your journey as a newbie in this forum.
Wish you SUCCESS...

Wow, one of the best post I have come across in this forum, I wonder how manage I never saw this post for long , this post is supposed to be pinned in the beginners section if possible, continue to make Wonderful post as you do always

posts must be formulated with great care, choose understandable and clear words, if you have doubts on what you are thinking then you may ask it to other people

• +1 1

Yes you are right, thanks for explaining this and we should't only think that something is correct but we have to be sure it is and make no mistake there.

Indeed, I agree with you that many common questions are present in the forum with adequate and adequate answers, but sometimes you do not find your question and you are forced to ask it while it is already there without you knowing and the officials overlook the topic, but if you repeat it more than once, they direct warning points or ban you from the forum

On 10/21/2020 at 3:23 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Wow, one of the best post I have come across in this forum, I wonder how manage I never saw this post for long , this post is supposed to be pinned in the beginners section if possible, continue to make Wonderful post as you do always

Very sweet of you @Jaafar Fahad Hassanthank you for too for this amazing, inspiring and astonishing commentary, no doubt you are of the best, responsible and determine member I have ever mate too in this forum. Together we shall all succeed. Thank you once again

Including @Gideon$ and @Enrique77 that's nice publications, of course a mistake is a mistake when we failed to recognize or learn the lesson but as long as we learn or derive some lessons from and ameliorate to avoid future occurrence our aims is achieve for writing and for the progress of the forum. It's our collective responsibility to guide and motivate the new ones and to you is challenge

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Of course, because on this forum there are very cool people who will always help you and tell you something. Also, you can go to the search menu to find out more real thoughts that interest you. If you don't understand the topic, then you should study it, because if you write something that you don't understand and it sounds stupid, it will cause people to misunderstand.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The maybe approach that you are talking about is like taking a risk while going forward. This really should not happen. Always be sure about everything and ask senior members for this purpose.

On 7/29/2020 at 6:36 AM, Guru2050 said:

As a beginner in this forum
If you're not sure of what you want to do, please ask first before doing it.
Don't be repetitive, you can go and reviewed the pined post in each sections, get cleared then go ahead and do it as expected, without going against the law.
Doing what is right will keep you safe from getting warning points or even getting suspended/banned from this forum.
With due respect, I hope this will give you a focal point on the course of your journey as a newbie in this forum.
Wish you SUCCESS...

It sound somehow for someone that can't ask questions about what he or she doesn't know, how will such person learn and educate others? We are all hear to learn and share experience. Don't feel too big to ask questions, keeping silent will not help, won't solve your problems rather it will make you feel oppress and unwanted in any forum. Help yourself for others to help you... No one is perfect.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Very sweet of you @Jaafar Fahad Hassanthank you for too for this amazing, inspiring and astonishing commentary, no doubt you are of the best, responsible and determine member I have ever mate too in this forum. Together we shall all succeed. Thank you once again

Including @Gideon$ and @Enrique77 that's nice publications, of course a mistake is a mistake when we failed to recognize or learn the lesson but as long as we learn or derive some lessons from and ameliorate to avoid future occurrence our aims is achieve for writing and for the progress of the forum. It's our collective responsibility to guide and motivate the new ones and to you is challenge

Thank you mate, since I joined this forum early September I saw most of your post and honestly I really like that that why I followed you instantly, honestly you are improving me, and I hope to improve others too someday, together we will succeed mate. Thanks once again

18 hours ago, Cryptonas said:

It sound somehow for someone that can't ask questions about what he or she doesn't know, how will such person learn and educate others? We are all hear to learn and share experience. Don't feel too big to ask questions, keeping silent will not help, won't solve your problems rather it will make you feel oppress and unwanted in any forum. Help yourself for others to help you... No one is perfect.

Well done for making this remarkable and reputable comments @Cryptonas you have said it all, which is why I lay much emphasis on highlighting the point as topic for vivid clarification and for the newbies to understand what they are expected to do to quickly grow in experience.

Yes this thing happen to many people. If you do not know about the think you are going to do that it is valid aur not, you must ask about it. This will keep you away from doing wrong things which are not valid and keep you away from warning points.

Hey friend, i agree with you. If we have any doubts we can ask to other members and definitely they will help us to learn things which are unknown to us. But we have to make sure that our question is not a repeated question, and ask only relevant questions about cryptocurrency and this forum. This will help you to save your time and knowledge. 

• +2 1

Their is no crime in asking what you lack experience of, that is why we have professionals here, those who are far better than us and have been in the forum and system for long, and I think we should also know the rules and regulations by reading on it.

At this point of view nobody is perfect we all have flaws and we do accept our mistakes and move on but in life we have to do certain things in which we all need to be corrected.

There is a lot of new users who have this problem and get warning points or banned because they don't read the rules before starting posts in the forum,it's good to ask before, I'm agree with that brother to keep the forum clean and useful 

Thanks for your advice to the mate, I think avoiding things that are not valid for the forum is to protect our alert points or to protect from the department by moderators.

We all need to regard discussion controls first. I see the vast majority of individuals are simply focusing on the beginners however, I have additionally discovered a few gathering rules infringement even from old individuals. On the off chance that we don't know what to do here even subsequent to perusing the discussion rules, we are allowed to contact arbitrators by utilizing individual courier.

Hi, yes you are right. I am also new here and try to ask questions to my friend. My friend angry with me that why ask so much questions from him. But i am happy that by asking question i am saved by making mistake. So i also advice to all of newbies please read first and then make comments. Thanks.

This is absolutely true. We are here on this forum to ask each other about things that we doubt or doubt about investing or trading in digital currencies, whether the question is from beginners or old members.  We are here to help each other

Thank you, my friend, I and many others prefer to stay away from mistakes. If you want to ask questions, who can answer me and where can I ask the question

you need to be sure and certain about the whole lot  u intend to do here to keep away from been evicted from the forum make maximum mainly  the rookies and the primary component is to recognise the regulations and regulations  guiding  this forum

There is not wrong with being inquisitive. This is part of learning. It's better to ask about something and learn before doing it than to do it the wrong way and then getting punished for it and if you're lucky, you get another chance to try again. If not, you could be banned for doing some certain things that could simply be avoided by asking for the right way through. 

It is very important we ask for what we don't have knowledge of but we should avoid repeating thesame question we can review old post and see what others have posted regarding what we are looking for so that we can all make the forum clean.