Bitcoin Calculator. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Bitcoin Calculator.

If you google amount of bitcoin, for example "0.0014 btc", google automatically converts it to usd. So i am not sure why this is needed. Also there are tons of sites giving you value of bitcoin in different exchanges. Also there are apps keeping track of btc values etc.,,

On 7/29/2020 at 6:48 PM, sayems said:

There are countless such calculators available online.  These are very useful to us, but not all of them are popular, there are some that are very popular. such as coindesk, cex.io etc. There are even apps in the Play Store and App Store called Bitcoin Calculator. Your post was really helpful for newbies.   

Just be careful because some of those calculator have a hidden malware because I tried once before and my device detected a malicious app that's why instead of getting the bitcoin calculator app I cancelled installing. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you for sharing this bitcoin calculator, we really need it to know if we have already a good balance on our crypto wallet, it would be great because it is an application, so we don't need to search on google anymore. It will be really good if that is accessible offline.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin calculator is a very helpful tool that we should use as bitcoin investors. This calculator is good and i liked it because i can use it to calculate price difference from many famous exchange because i do arbitrage.  

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think we just need to google our currencies it will tell us the exact amount. Otherwise we can also calculate our currencies on coinmarketcap and coingeko. 

• +1 1

Many traders and people always find it difficult to know the direct Bitcoin price through the platforms. This is a very wonderful site for me, and you can also try this site

preev.com

• +1 1

15 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I think we just need to google our currencies it will tell us the exact amount. Otherwise we can also calculate our currencies on coinmarketcap and coingeko. 

Google is a good platform to easily know the amount of currencies. I think that is the best already when it comes in searching a precise currency. But there are live currency website where we can see the movement of currencies each time like in Yobit.. Coinmarketcap is good website too.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/30/2020 at 8:24 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes mate, that is literally time consuming, if there's a way to know easily the price, go for it, for those developers who are develop this application, this is useless for us. I hope you may understand.

Beginners can use that app if they want but those people who have another style to know the exact calculations in exchange will find this as useless app. It depends on the members if they will use that or not. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Your effort, my friend, in providing a BTC calculator deserves thanks, but as I have read members' comments that this calculator is not useful, some people said easily BTC can be converted into USD and others have cryptocurrencies other than BTC, but if this calculator works without a network then this is an important feature that could someday  Be a user application

• +1 1

Thank you my dear, now I can easy calc the price of the bitcoin in the exchange and how much costs what I need to send to others. Some wallets are not giving the exact price and this will help for this reason to me.

On 7/29/2020 at 10:56 PM, Moaz said:

Thank you for sharing Bitcoin Calculator, but for me I prefer to use the Google search engine to calculate any currency to Bitcoin, it is a fast and easy way to use

Actually, you can just choose the currency that you want to be traded on that bitcoin calculator, you don't need to type things on the google search bar. You can have it all for just clicking some features of the app. 

• +1 1

On 9/5/2020 at 6:28 PM, Moontong said:

Actually, you can just choose the currency that you want to be traded on that bitcoin calculator, you don't need to type things on the google search bar. You can have it all for just clicking some features of the app. 

@Moontong  you can use your wallet to calculated the btc price to another price easily... We dont need to find out any app to calculated   the price.. If YOU want you can also use the site name cryptogamblerpub Where you Will be easily calculated the btc price to another currency in a second..                 

• +1 1

It might be new news for you but I directly write btc to USD or btc to inr and get results directly so that's not a hard thing to do. Since you are sharing this and many of us don't know about this so thanks for this.

• +1 1

I think this not helpful on is because we can calculate bitcoin into USD on Google. many application are existed on mobile devices for convert the bitcoin to other country rupees. We can also exchange the bitcoin on yobit and this may be fake or scam. 

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this information to us. People convert Bitcoin according to the way in which they feel comfortable. I try this and also share my experience with you.

• +1 1

Bitcoin calculator is so helpful because it enables us to know the amount of satoshi we have in our currency and most of the time I use Google search but I'm glad you shared this one perhaps it will help save my time thanks.

• +1 1

23 minutes ago, George10 said:

Bitcoin calculator is so helpful because it enables us to know the amount of satoshi we have in our currency and most of the time I use Google search

@George10 Like you, I also use the Google search for calculating the btc amount. And for calculating the price in particular exchange I use Coingecko app the overall process is so easy and can be completed in few steps. And this calculator doesn't support calculation of price in particular exchange which seems to be little difficulty.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@George10. And this calculator doesn't support calculation of price in particular exchange which seems to be little difficulty.

If this is the case then I believe Google search will be best to use because you can calculate bitcoin price in many currencies and know it's worth amount in each currency and it's so easy to use.

• +1 1

On 7/29/2020 at 2:37 AM, Moontong said:

It's good news, we have now here the bitcoin calculator, wherein we can compute our currency to the bitcoin, this will help us know how much our earnings is, we just only need to choose the currency of ours and convert it into bitcoin. Here is the website https://bitcoincalculator.org sooner or later it will have an application for android and IOS, we don't need to search anymore any conversion for bitcoin, just search the website or install the application soon. I hope that it will be good for offline.

Screenshot_20200729_093610.thumb.jpg.e315f7ee71fd3328b62a059729d22db3.jpg

How sure are you that this software is accurate you know the price of Bitcoin changes how can it determine the current price in the market ? I think it is better I search it in Google  I believe I will have accurate price.

Many currencies have bitcoin prices and know that it is valuable in every currency and it is so easy to use.  I still wondered how it was possible to have a bitcoin calculator, but if it wasn't for the shower, they wouldn't mention it.

• +1 1

Most of the time i use yobit to calculate price of bitcoin or altcoins to dollars or rubles. Never used any bitcoin calculator because another time i will use google to search price of bitcoin too. 

• +1 1

It will be a helpful feature. But let me tell you one thing with the so much advanced google we have , we don't need such calculator. Just you have to search in google and you will get the currency equivalent of Bitcoin in one click. Actually some other features can be developed which doesn't exist in google easily. It's very difficult to find that but if founded then it will be a big success.

• +2 3

I think this is gonna be a very useful for me because I am checking conversion daily on google.. lol and then go to particular website so this will definitely save my time. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is good to find small amounts and how they are worth in other currencies, I am using a tool in coinmarketcap for this and we can choose in many currencies or crypto to see the different rates we may want to find. But most I look for the price in USD and how much my coins are worth.