Investing in Litecoin in 2020? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

Investing in Litecoin in 2020?

YUSRA is a modern crypto capital investment token designed to meet yours and our regular desires. The token is based on the Waves blockchain (which ensures that it is fast, easy and convenient), token issuance and transaction. Processing in the waves blockchain is based on the Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm; revised and delicate by using the YUSRA group. https://yusra.global/

For me, litecoin is the best alternative currency for investment, especially for long investments, and as we are now witnessing the continuous increase in its price, do not forget that its transfer fees are low, so it is free to move
Its price has not exceeded the $ 100 yet, and expectations say February 2021 will exceed that much

Litecoin has good rises currently. Its good to invest in it in 2020 because its price rising every day. However, Litecoin's price depends on bitcoin's. But bitcoin is going up so it should be ok with Ltc investments.

Hey mate, thanks for your information about Litecoin, yes I am holding litecoin coin for a while and hoping that Litecoin will reach 400$ usd  but my expectation will not fulfill. But now LTC price increasing, now 85$ usd. Litecoin transaction very fast and low transaction fee which is strong point for litecoin.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, cryptolover45 said:

Hey mate, thanks for your information about Litecoin, yes I am holding litecoin coin for a while and hoping that Litecoin will reach 400$ usd  but my expectation will not fulfill. But now LTC price increasing, now 85$ usd. Litecoin transaction very fast and low transaction fee which is strong point for litecoin.

I hope this too, possibly innthe next 5 years, it is very possible that the lrice of butcoin could be $400 or more. It is a very good coin to deal with. I have some holding now because its price this year has been so surprisng as itis increasing. 

I think that litecoin is a great cryptocurrency, I personally have something accumulated and surely to the top more because it is a cryptocurrency that I love where it is always in the first position, therefore I believe in it and I hope for a magnificent future
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting

I am more interested in Litecoin lately because while the chart was looking moderate and not very bullish it is at a turning point that will either breakout or breakdown so I am watch careful. Thanks for all this useful information I am knew it was fast and cheap and I am also waited for better price to buy but it did not go very down a lot.

• +2 1

You can invest in litecoin as it has some small growth but remember there is a problem, you might need to hold through many difficulties as the price of this coin is moving very low faster than it moves up. It didn't make it again to $100 but it seems it could go there. I think that Litecoin needs even more patience than Bitcoin.

• +3 1

Litecoin is always a solid investment, although it gets stuck sometimes and not moving when everything else is pumping. Litecoin has a different approach to price but usually follows Bitcoin and it makes good profit if you have persistence.

• +2 1

Litecoin can be a great investment although it seems that Bitcoin is doing better so I'm not changing my planning. For it seems that Bitcoin can start rising again and altcoins drop and lose price in usd too except from drop in btc. All charts did a small reversal for altcoins but looks that it can be temporary.

• Useful or interesting 2

I have invested a few times in Litecoin and all of them were bad decisions, buying on the top, so I have stopped caring about Litecoin. What happened lately was a renewed interest because of the paypal inclussion in the crypto wallet but this was the only thing changed for Litecoin for many months.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Lol, really Chalie Lee fully devoted to Litecoin. Not even close, in fact he is still the only one that the shrinking community is trying to convince to keep showing some interest and he clearly doesn't care.

It was all a big scam for Charlie Lee and nothing will change that he didn't believe in Litecoin which he created without even trying as it was only a fork of Bitcoin. It was a scam all along and still people think they can trust Charlie Lee.

• +2 1

Litecoin is still having a good time. It didn't do anything exceptional but it is considered a coin that has its moments and sometimes price can be profitable after a long term trade. I know it is faster and cheaper in fees but it is also less used and has low support compared to Bitcoin.

• +3 1

On 7/29/2020 at 2:26 AM, Altcoinfan said:

- It's dirt cheap now having in mind all qualities it has

My thanks for the perfect explanation of all the top qualities of Litecoin, you really given me remarkable knowledge about this coin, something that I was looking for online. Litecoin has recently risen in a high position in the top-10 and made me interested. 

Although I don't understand why you are saying this coin is dirt cheap. According to what can someone base the argument that Litecoin or any other cryptocurrency is cheap?

• +3 1

Holding LTC needs very big guts. You have to be very patient with this coin and eventually you will be paid. Litecoin was one of the early coins and many have good memories as it made a few people rich, but it wasn't ever supported too big. Suddenly it gained recognition in 2017 as from the $2 it was trading it started rising and in 9 months reached $400. I think that even $80 is too much right now but with the fomo markets nobody can say something and be right.

• +2 1

On 7/29/2020 at 2:26 AM, Altcoinfan said:

don't know why but I feel like this year Litecoin's gonna go big. It's just 6th sense I think. Its price's woken up a bit lately and this made me think my senses didn't lie to me...

You guessed right, yeah litcoin in this year it have been increased more than 5% and its about 83 US dollar at this moment, so i think you will make good money with your litcoin which you have hold, so you can sell it now.

• +5 1

I currently have LTCs that I am ready for. The recent increase has been remarkable, but I am saving these for better profit in the future. I can invest to make more profit, but there is a chance that I will lose all my money. In addition, the low transaction fee for the transfer is another plus.

in recent times the litecoin has increased very much it is nearly double of its value so if you think it is worth doing you can make investments in your coin, think properly before you do.

Bitcoin gibi diğer kripto para birimleri ile aynı sistemi kullansa da Litecoin, diğer kripto para değerlerine göre bazı avantajlara sahiptir. Bitcoin'in açık kaynaklı yazılımından esinlenen Litecoin, farklı bir algoritma kullanıyor.

On 7/29/2020 at 5:26 AM, Altcoinfan said:

What do you think of Litecoin in 2020? Do you buy, sell or hodl now?

litecoin is a very good currency.  I personally like litecoin.  The price of this coin has increased day by day.  However, those who bought these coins a few months ago have benefited a lot today.  This year, the price of litecoin went above $120.  So it would be better for us to invest with these coins.  However, when the price is low, we can invest in this coin and keep it.  The price of this coin will increase day by day

I think Litecoin has excellent prospects ahead, it's not for nothing that they call it digital silver. To create it, the cue ball program code was taken. I think in 2021 he will prove himself.

Litcoin is the third largest currency, one of the best and fastest growing welcoins in the crypto world. Due to the low fee charges for the transaction, there is a great possibility that a well-known currency will be used to pay for the purchase and a currency of the future directly. 

Ltc is the one of the best coin in crypto market... I also take good benefits from this coin... Now a time this coin work good and it's value is round about 130 dollar... I buy this coin and just hold with him for the some time when it's value rise so that's time I sell it and take good benefits from this... It's a more profitable coin after btc and eth in the crypto market...

• +2 1

Of course I will also invest some money in Litcoin. Because now litecoin is in a good position (cross $ 50). I know, if we choose this currency as a long-term investment, then litcoin is actually a perfect currency. But personally I always invest some money in XLM and TRX.

Litecoin is cool at exchanges and withdrawals. Even in some services it is better than doge. Very good coin for me.