Investing in Litecoin in 2020? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

Investing in Litecoin in 2020?

It's traded on many crypto trading platforms and has a pretty good adoption level compared to many other cryptocurrencies. This allows us to say that the Litecoin still has potential as an investment asset and is worth investing in.

I have a hard time seeing Litecoin going much lower than the current price. People have forgotten the old players in the game with the Defi hype. Litecoin will have its time again.

28 minutes ago, Hasan211 said:

It's traded on many crypto trading platforms and has a pretty good adoption level compared to many other cryptocurrencies. This allows us to say that the Litecoin still has potential as an investment asset and is worth investing in.

That's right, LTC is widely used in the different exchanges which makes it gain long-term growth ppotential maybe due to its transactions speed and the low fees taken while moving coins from wallet to another

The ltc already seems more like a stable currency, it has remained at that price for a long time, I recommend taking steps to other projects such as UNi and trx, ada, to see if we obtain profits over time

For my opinion it is good idea because LTC is falling now.It is good idea to buy it now.My expectations are that price will rise.On the other hand investing is a risky deal

I think the future is a bit murky about Litecoin. If developers don't keep pace with the changes in the market, I fear the coin project will end.

I think that for this 2020 it will be a better bet to invest in bitcoin or ethereum, from my point of view they are more solid projects and with better future forecasts.

I agree 100%. Because, roughly speaking, Litecoin is a fork of Bitcoin in a lighter version. So, comparing ethereum and Litecoin, I will prefer Litecoin. This year I made good money on it.

Litecoin is Avery good project , 

It's very fast and very cheap from btc , and it will be more expensive than now , I think the invest in LTC in 2020 is a good idea , 

U will make some profits from LTC in 2021 

hi everyone
litecoin looks like good for invest especially since its price is attractive, but you have to wait for a buy signal before starting
have nice day
🙂

If it is good to invest in litecoin since it is a profitable currency and it has a lot of future, I have some fractions of that currency saved, I hope it has more value, I will continue to buy more litecoin and be able to have more than I have and so I can invest them.

In my humble opinion, the Litecoin Cryptocurrency in the current market, is providing a great advantage during a situation that has favored the ecosystem in general. Currently, its price will be driven higher without a doubt. The fundamental analysis remains in favor of the growth of the cryptocurrency, while its historical uptrend supports a rise in its price, if we take all this into account, then it would be an excellent option when investing in the long term. I always recommend doing a thorough investigation on your own, in order to draw your own conclusions.

I didn't invest in Litecoin in 2020, but turned my attention to coins like the bnb of Ethereum and the twt(trust token wallet).

зашел  я   как  то  в  лайт  давно на  его пике ) Но в  целом   тоже  интересная  монета для покупки

I think it is worth buying LTc. Looking at the chart, you can see how it alternates between falling and rising. Now there is a fall. So I think soon, he will give a good percentage.

Hi, 

Investing in Litecoin remains an attractive proposition in 2020, even as the demand for mined litoshi is set to increase. In fact, according to Coinbase, the current price is around $46 (as of the time of this composition). Its 24 hour gain might seem to be a bit meagre, but I believe that the coin still contains reservoirs of potential in the years ahead. 

Best, 
@hiroyuki476

Litecoin is frequently compared to Bitcoin, since its operation is practically the same.

However, LTC has come to improve very important aspects of its progenitor, as I mentioned, mainly related to transactions.

so if it is good to invest in this currency

Litecoin is at a good price to buy and hold. I hope the price could be 100 $ by the end of 2020 and early 2021

Edited by sunnynguyen

Litecoin is at a fairly affordable price compared to its historical highs of approximately $ 375. I consider it a store of value currency like bitcoin, as there is gold there is silver. Perhaps this also exists within cryptocurrencies, I would not lose sight of it.

In the past, people were comparing bitcoin to gold and litecoin to silver. I don't think it's still the case, the only reason why litecoin still have a good price it's because it's reputation of an old and safe crypto. Bitcoin will remain "the king" of cryptos but Litecoin will fall. It has zero utility for the actual world, it's far behind other cryptos, fees are high, basically no reason to have it in your wallet !

Litecoin is undoubtedly a cryptocurrency with a prominent future due to its qualities, in my case I have always invested in this currency because as you say it has remained strong over the years, without a doubt the next few years to come will grow exponentially.