Investing in Litecoin in 2020? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

Investing in Litecoin in 2020?

I agree with the opinion. I see that the litecoin is a strong currency and it did not take its opportunity, but it maintains its value and has not decreased much, and this is an opportunity to buy and store it until it rises and will rise without any doubt

Litecoin is one of the best coins to invest in if you are planning for a long time. And even after the big jump in Eth and Btc, we didn't see much movement from Ltc, and this is one of the coins that has enough potential to beat the current rate. So if you can wait a longer period, this is one of the big coins in my opinion.

It is never unreasonable to invest in one of the best developed bedrooms with the best potential

8 hours ago, asmaa412412 said:

I invested and mining in the cloud in Litecoin during the year 2020 that it is profitable and it is a very good currency as it has an advanced ranking in cryptocurrencies, with a market value of about more than 4 billion dollars

It is better to invest in litecoin, which is new projects that have not yet defined their objectives and may be less secure

Generally the most profitable to invest LTC coins in 2020.  As the number of LTC Coin users and requirements have been increasing since the beginning of 2020, LTC Coin Invest is the most profitable in 2020.

1 hour ago, Troya23 said:

Nunca he pensado en invertir en la moneda Litecoin, pero para ver cómo se está moviendo el mercado últimamente con la oferta y demanda que existe, sería muy rentable tomarme un tiempo e invertir una cierta cantidad para ver cómo va.

Of course, that's how I did when I started in the world of crypto ... I investigated LTC well ... and I made an investment in it when the cryptocurrencies were very low in price, I bought at 35 dollars and I obtained a very good profit in addition to having very low fees .

6 hours ago, hichamsb said:

Estoy de acuerdo con la opinión. Veo que la litecoin es una moneda fuerte y no aprovechó su oportunidad, pero mantiene su valor y no ha bajado mucho, y esta es una oportunidad para comprarla y almacenarla hasta que suba y suba sin ninguna duda.

For me it is very profitable to have LTC, you have to take advantage of when the price is low since it has a very good rise .. with it I have generated profit .. you just have to be patient.

Litecoin (LTC) has had a pretty rough year and currently the altcoin is down 51% in the last twelve months. Average LTC fees per transaction fell to $ 0.011, which is the lowest level since October 2015. Low usage translates to small fees, reducing miners' interest and resulting in a negative feedback loop as Investors pay attention to the processing power behind each blockchain. I consider that litecoin is a good option if you are starting in the world of cryptocurrencies because it does not usually lower its price much, in addition, its fees per transaction are low

On 7/28/2020 at 7:26 PM, Altcoinfan said:

It's been long time since I earned my first litoshi and since I missed the moment in the past to buy a whole Bitcoin I managed to do it with Litecoin. I had stopped earning Litecoin for some time, I was holding but never buying or selling until two months ago. I saw that one of my fav altcoins' price is suppressed and I like buying assets while they're cheap so I bought some again and started buying since then. I don't know why but I feel like this year Litecoin's gonna go big. It's just 6th sense I think. Its price's woken up a bit lately and this made me think my senses didn't lie to me...

Why I invest in Litecoin? Here are my reasons:

- Litecoin stands the test of time - appeared in 2011 and it is still alive and kicking and working ok

- Litecoin's code is close to Bitcoin's one but it's optimized for faster transactions - so if you like Bitcoin you should like Litecoin as well

- Litecoin transactions are fast

- Litecoin transaction fees are really low

- After so many years of existence despite all new crypto that appeared meanwhile Litecoin still keeps its market capitalization high - it's still in top 10. Currently at 8 position

- Litecoin's creator is Charlie Lee - a computer scientist who worked in Google but once he started his work on Litecoin he's now fully devoted to it

- In crypto space Bitcoin is regarded as crypto-gold but Litecoin is the crypto-silver so if that is true - in the end only gold and silver will shine

- It's dirt cheap now having in mind all qualities it has

What do you think of Litecoin in 2020? Do you buy, sell or hodl now?

Well at least 60% invest in bitcoin which as everyone knows is the (main) cryptocurrency but invest in Litecoin? It is something that most do not see it beneficial, it is a matter of liking

On 7/28/2020 at 7:26 PM, Altcoinfan said:

It's been long time since I earned my first litoshi and since I missed the moment in the past to buy a whole Bitcoin I managed to do it with Litecoin. I had stopped earning Litecoin for some time, I was holding but never buying or selling until two months ago. I saw that one of my fav altcoins' price is suppressed and I like buying assets while they're cheap so I bought some again and started buying since then. I don't know why but I feel like this year Litecoin's gonna go big. It's just 6th sense I think. Its price's woken up a bit lately and this made me think my senses didn't lie to me...

- Litecoin stands the test of time - appeared in 2011 and it is still alive and kicking and working ok

- Litecoin's code is close to Bitcoin's one but it's optimized for faster transactions - so if you like Bitcoin you should like Litecoin as well

- After so many years of existence despite all new crypto that appeared meanwhile Litecoin still keeps its market capitalization high - it's still in top 10. Currently at 8 position

- Litecoin's creator is Charlie Lee - a computer scientist who worked in Google but once he started his work on Litecoin he's now fully devoted to it

- In crypto space Bitcoin is regarded as crypto-gold but Litecoin is the crypto-silver so if that is true - in the end only gold and silver will shine

It seems to me a very good way to generate income, this cryptocurrency has a lot of future, it is one of the ones that I like the most because of the low fee it has.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/28/2020 at 6:26 PM, Altcoinfan said:

thank you for the recommendations

Investing in litecoin depends on how the cryptocurrency market is. I would invest in litecoin what I am allowed to lose. If the litecoin rises I will make a profit.

First of all, you have to investigate well with whom and where you are going to invest, it is not going to be that your money is scammed, but it would not be a bad idea to invest

le he realizado el seguimiento a ltc estos nueve meses y en definitiva este ultimo trimestre deberia subir cerca de los 100 dolares y mantener alli por un buen tiempo entoces hay que invertir en ltc y realizar el hold en yobit.net

The truth I pass all transactions by ltc due to the cost and because I buy and sell also by ltc as it is a stable currency and I think that can go even further in the future I always buy Ltc and I keep them I am a person who prepares for the boom of the ltc since this 2020 has had positive reactions and it is very good hope that it continues to rise like foam in the meantime continue to buy and holding with must be to seize the good moment of ltc, let's hope 

Don't be too far away as it looks promising, it could even give surprises by the end of the year, so be it. 

Litecoin is a variation of the Bitcoin software that proposes an alternative cryptocurrency that works as a means of payment with lower commissions. This is Litecoin, the featherweight Bitcoin, I consider that Litecoin is at a discount price and is a good investment opportunity.

Litecoin is very cheap, ideal for buying and waiting. It is a great currency, fast and with low costs, a pity that lately it has so little prominence. Every day we hear news from Tron, ETH, DeFi, Polkadot, etc, etc ... but from Litecoin practically nothing.

I can only say that Ltc is the currency that I am buying the most, and I am going for the long term, I hope to get good profits from it soon.

In terms to investment in Litecoin, I came across a site, https://ltcminer.com/1395140   

I have made several free withdrawals from 0.0003 (seven times) and 0.00025 (eight times) per day using the free version totaling up to  15 withdrawals (0.0041) without investment. Now, I can't withdraw as the sight is asking me to upgrade plan in order withdraw. Should I invest and upgrade or just wait and see???

Based on my opinion, on my personal experience with Litecoin, there is no denying that it has competition, but it is still very popular and still a strong cryptocurrency,several platforms have it and many users use it. If it's worth investing in Litecoin.

Yeah i think it's a good idea to LTC in 2020.We know that the pandemic effected cryptocurrency too.Those who bought coins instead of selling this year they are profiting.LTC pumped in middle of this year but its again drowning.So i will buy LTC because in 2021 the effect of pandemic will be less and price will reach its high.So it's a good idea to buy LTC.

I think this is one of the top 10 coins for investment. LTC has great potential, the transaction speed is very high, and the cost per transfer is low. Also, the project has a very reputable team of developers. LTC is silver in the cryptocurrency market.

Litecoin has faster transactions than btc, its technology is very good, it came out year after btc if it can be a good long-term investment but since everything has its risk

Sir litecoin is good currency and  litecoin transaction fees now 0.03 it is too much low my last trade my trading was litecoin.