Investing in Litecoin in 2020? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

Investing in Litecoin in 2020?

Litecoin is one of my favorite coins for investment out there I also like dealing with this altcoin because it doesn't take to much on fees at yobit exchange thus giving me opportunity to even purchase mobile refills direct from yobit and as for investment it's better to go for long term investment.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I invest in litecoins because it allows to receive payments from another person in a matter of seconds or minutes without the intermediation of a bank, and its transfer fees are still lower than bitcoin.

As for me, exist a lot of better ways to invest in, because Ltc is very good crypto for trade, or hold, such as price of it not changing for such a long time, always about 50 dollars, but if you choose to invest in litecoin - then you surely won't get loose, but if you will go to a plus, then it will be low income

Litecoin is very good project , 

İn 2021 the ltc will be more bigger than now i believe in that 

İt's more fast and more cheep for transfer from btc 

Of course, investing in LTC in the long term is a good option every time I can increase my saved amount of LTC, I hope in a few years it will give me some unexpected happiness 🙂

i would invest because its movement's price market its not so volatile like other altcoins, the commission are lower than other ones, and transaction are fast too. It is a good idea invest here. 

In my opinion Litecoin now a days is one of the best alternatives to Bitcoin, fees are so lows, the transactions are so fast, and Charlie Lee is doing the best to upgrade Litecoin.

Litecoint is a very solid cryptocurrency and we can get it in many exchanges and either in 2020 or any year it can be very beneficial, in particular I trade it and recommend it and in jobit for example we have it and we can use it

i liked your topic about litecoin it also one of my prefer coins and right now i am sure it good price to buy and hold since it hit 700 $ few years ago 

Hi pals, I think litecoin is a great tool to invest, the value of coin is linked to the value of btc, so they move almost the same way. Those are good news, because volatility is controlled with this type of coins, instead there are other ones in which the volatility is way more strong, like with the sun or uni tokens. The good idea would be to trade ltc and btc almost daily and then go for a bot system with a little more capital, that way you save youserlf time and get better results, minimizing risk. I would recomend deeptradebot or the yobit bot, also the bot of eth, nimbus.

On 7/28/2020 at 6:26 PM, Altcoinfan said:

It's been long time since I earned my first litoshi and since I missed the moment in the past to buy a whole Bitcoin I managed to do it with Litecoin. I had stopped earning Litecoin for some time, I was holding but never buying or selling until two months ago. I saw that one of my fav altcoins' price is suppressed and I like buying assets while they're cheap so I bought some again and started buying since then. I don't know why but I feel like this year Litecoin's gonna go big. It's just 6th sense I think. Its price's woken up a bit lately and this made me think my senses didn't lie to me...

Why I invest in Litecoin? Here are my reasons:

- Litecoin stands the test of time - appeared in 2011 and it is still alive and kicking and working ok

- Litecoin's code is close to Bitcoin's one but it's optimized for faster transactions - so if you like Bitcoin you should like Litecoin as well

- Litecoin transactions are fast

- Litecoin transaction fees are really low

- After so many years of existence despite all new crypto that appeared meanwhile Litecoin still keeps its market capitalization high - it's still in top 10. Currently at 8 position

- Litecoin's creator is Charlie Lee - a computer scientist who worked in Google but once he started his work on Litecoin he's now fully devoted to it

- In crypto space Bitcoin is regarded as crypto-gold but Litecoin is the crypto-silver so if that is true - in the end only gold and silver will shine

- It's dirt cheap now having in mind all qualities it has

What do you think of Litecoin in 2020? Do you buy, sell or hodl now?

Well, at the moment I keep Litecoin, who knows at any moment hit a good raise and you can get good profits, but who knows

Litecoin is a very reliable crypto.
In addition it has low transfer costs.
When there is congestion of the blockchain of the main cryptos often that of LTC works well.
Therefore having it is interesting especially when its price falls a little too low.

It is a currency that I love, fast network, low commissions and lasts over time. I have litecoins and waiting for it to take off in this 2020

without a doubt, ltc has proven to be an excellent altcoin but as always you have to be aware of market movements to prevent anything, with crypts you never know how volatile they are

17 hours ago, George10 said:

Litecoin is one of my favorite coins for investment out there I also like dealing with this altcoin because it doesn't take to much on fees at yobit exchange thus giving me opportunity to even purchase mobile refills direct from yobit and as for investment it's better to go for long term investment.

@George10 for a long time litecoin has no pump you know.. So if anyone NOW invest huge capital in litecoin for long-term then i think he will get much profit..litecoin highest price was around 400 usd plus  and last two years litecoin even didnt passed 100 usd so i think we can wait for a huge pump of litecoin..             

• +3 1

27 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

..litecoin highest price was around 400 usd plus  and last two years litecoin even didnt passed 100 usd so i think we can wait for a huge pump of litecoin..             

This gives us a clear reason why we should invest in this altcoin for a long term investment because it can surge higher again therefore, it's really important to hold some so that we don't regret when it will pump but it's advisable to only risk the amount you are capable to lose because the opposite can happen, as no one knows the future of these crypto coins,it's better to invest wisely.

Litecoin havent performed Well in 2020 compared to Bitcoin. Theres a good chance it will catch up in a short/mid term.