Investing in Litecoin in 2020? - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

Investing in Litecoin in 2020?

On 7/29/2020 at 4:26 AM, Altcoinfan said:

It's been long time since I earned my first litoshi and since I missed the moment in the past to buy a whole Bitcoin I managed to do it with Litecoin. I had stopped earning Litecoin for some time, I was holding but never buying or selling until two months ago. I saw that one of my fav altcoins' price is suppressed and I like buying assets while they're cheap so I bought some again and started buying since then. I don't know why but I feel like this year Litecoin's gonna go big. It's just 6th sense I think. Its price's woken up a bit lately and this made me think my senses didn't lie to me...

Why I invest in Litecoin? Here are my reasons:

- Litecoin stands the test of time - appeared in 2011 and it is still alive and kicking and working ok

- Litecoin's code is close to Bitcoin's one but it's optimized for faster transactions - so if you like Bitcoin you should like Litecoin as well

- Litecoin transactions are fast

- Litecoin transaction fees are really low

- After so many years of existence despite all new crypto that appeared meanwhile Litecoin still keeps its market capitalization high - it's still in top 10. Currently at 8 position

- Litecoin's creator is Charlie Lee - a computer scientist who worked in Google but once he started his work on Litecoin he's now fully devoted to it

- In crypto space Bitcoin is regarded as crypto-gold but Litecoin is the crypto-silver so if that is true - in the end only gold and silver will shine

- It's dirt cheap now having in mind all qualities it has

What do you think of Litecoin in 2020? Do you buy, sell or hodl now?

Obviously dude litecoins are becoming widely used because it has lot of benefits on other coins and also it increases in the upcoming year.now more people sre adopting it.

16 hours ago, Tony Staller said:

I traded LTC in 2020 for a very long time and it made my deep interest in cryptoworld as I got great profit of it.

2021 is also a good year to invest to trade in LTC according to its latest statistics.

yes you are right . day by day value of ltc is increasing.it will be beneficial to us investing in btc or hold ltc for future.

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Investing in the Lite Coin is very good Option of the 2020 to make the profit. Because the Lite Coin has a Bright future in the Crypto Currency and it will give us the profit in very less time and it has a trust of Investing by the Investors.

On 1/1/2021 at 6:16 AM, somaya said:

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful information, as the Litecoin coin conserves its value, as it occupies the eighth place, as I keep that currency. In the near future, its price will increase greatly, as withdrawals of that currency are cheap

Litecoin has a bright future ahead and I believe investors will really earn good profit after some period of holding the coins but we have to be extra patience with the market if we really want to earn better profit because volatility is the nature of all cryptocurrencies.

Yes, Litecoin has the opportunity to rise to the highest levels and make history. The price of Litecoin continues to increase little by little, but until January 2021 Litecoin still has not shown its highest price. But I am still optimistic that with all the advantages Litecoin can reach the price of $ 5,000 this year, if that is achieved it will become history for Litecoin.

• +1 1

Here is our updated Litecoin price analysis for january 2021! Last week didn’t end too well for the Litecoin price, which was down more than 16%. But this one certainly seems to be off to a better start. Stay tuned to see what the rest of the Litecoin January outlook is like.

➡️CURRENCY.COM⬅️- Бонус до $100 при регистрации! Bonus up to $100!

Первая в мире криптобиржа, работающая по законам государства

There is nothing bad to invest in litecoin, Bitcoin has seen all time high, later ethereum see all time high, litecoin has been good coin too which will probably see all time high this year. This will happen if it's price get to over $450. It can happy, we should hold. 

• Useful or interesting 1

We have seen Litecoin in 2020, Litecoin's rise is not very significant and has not broken to the highest level like in 2017. In 2021 I hope Litecoin will become a high-rise coin. Litecoin's various advantages could make it a big coin in the future. I think investing in Litecoin is quite profitable because of its very low transaction fees.

• +1 1

we are know that there are many invest invest site in the online.market but i think lite coin.is the best and trusted site in the online market so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit this is very good site.

thanks 

Litecoin 2020 investment was quite interesting, the pumping happened as BITCOIN was also experiencing a sudden bull market and it was remarkable profitable. 

A lot of people are living as a full-time job on cryptocurrencies and if that person does the right trade and investment and is fully focused on it then you might be better off living and if you withdraw some money. Electronic money and investing in fiat money, it will be much better.

@Whited35Litecoin can produce a greater number of coins than Bitcoin and its transaction speed is faster, but these factors are largely psychological boons for the investor and don't impact the value or usability of the currency. I am a junior member over my knowledge about this is not enough i think you now more than me correct if me if i was wrong 

Allah's plans are better than us !

10 minutes ago, Devid629 said:

Litcoin is one of good crypto coin in coin market. The price of litcoin is good. Litcoin is famous for it low transfer fee. We can transfer the coin very shortly almost 3 conformation. It is very good coin in market.

Dear mate according to my opinion investment in 2020 was not so beneficial as in 2021. I think the value of litecoin in this year will increased maximum. There are lot of other coins also which will increased their worth. But i think litcoin will become more famous.

@Devid629 Are you agree with me???

1 hour ago, Hamza puria said:

@Whited35Litecoin can produce a greater number of coins than Bitcoin and its transaction speed is faster, but these factors are largely psychological boons for the investor and don't impact the value or usability of the currency. I am a junior member over my knowledge about this is not enough i think you now more than me correct if me if i was wrong 

Psychological boon? To which things are you citing? Check your bold line, what does it mean? Miners are there to mine Litecoin and Bitcoin so I am facing a hard time to which things are you relating with. Kindly be as specific as possible so that I can give you the best possible answers. Anyway thanks for summoning 😉

Yes, 2020 was the best year for investing in litecoin. The price of litecoin is now 3x if you compare it with 2020 price. Litecoin hit 185 dollar this month and the price of ltc is now 150 dollar. If you already invested in ltc you make lots of profit. 

I think Litcoin is one of the good cryptocurrencies in the coin market. The price of Litcoin is good. Litcoin is famous for its low transfer fees.

Litcoin was fairly good for investment in 2020.  Because the price was up a bit.  Although I do not know anything good about this  I am new to this forum.  And I can't say that the purpose of education here is so good.

No doubt litecoin has a great potential in the future and it value or price corresponds with that of bitcoin for whatever reason the price of bitcoin changes automatically thesasme always happens to litecoin but not in all cases.

We had seen that the price of the litecoin hadn't much increased in 2020. So I think 2020 was the good year for investing money in litecoin so that we can buy in low price and sell them in future at a high price. Many people are keeping hold their litecoins and I think that litecoin price will be much increased in future. 

Litecoin's project don't excite me. Although it is a major altcoin with a decent marketcap and volume, it doesn't attract me as a long-term promising project. It usually imitates the Bitcoin's price movements, that part is true but why would I bother with it's jester when I can deal with the king directly?

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Litecoin is a good coin to invest and it has gone viral in popularity after Bitcoin because it is optimized from Bitcoin recently the price of Bitcoin is rising.

Your predictions were absolutely correct. Litecoin has now gone up at a massive price after the bitcoin price has gone up and now is the time to sell.
Litecoin is one of my favorite currencies after Bitcoin and Ethereum. Yes, it has a lot of great features such as transaction speed, cheap fees, and it is called cryptocurrency silver.

I like to be patient and LTC is a currency that has established itself in the market despite the low growth it may have now, I think we can still continue to invest in Litecoin while it grows, it is still useful since, as far as I know, its transactions they are fast and their rates are low. then we can save a percentage in the long term and with the other make movements.