Investing in Litecoin in 2020? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

Investing in Litecoin in 2020?

There is certainly potential for further growth. However, if you plan to engage in cryptocurrencies (regardless of whether it is mining, trading on exchanges or long-term investments), you will necessarily have to conduct market analysis, take into account all changes, monitor the introduction of new technologies, and so on. You will have to take into account all factors in order to guess the future forecast in time and have time to buy or sell tokens at a favorable price.

At the same time, it is important to understand that at the moment cryptocurrencies do not have physical reinforcement, so at any moment everything can collapse without reaching its apogee. To minimize the risk, you will need serious Analytics, taking into account all external and internal factors. Therefore, the answer to the question of whether to invest in Litecoin depends only on you and your capabilities. Of course, this is a risk, but the risk is justified.

I agree with you. Litecoins transactions are super fast. I transfered it to Yobit to purchase QQQ token. It underwent just three network confirmations and then the Litecoin dropped. It was so fast. But I wonder why the price of the token doesn't rank with Btc and eth. 

Edited by Kingsley103

I haven't invested in Litecoin right now , but ı had the idea to buy it after making a certain profit. Litecoin has been really trying to make great spikes in recent years and ı hope it will start to rise more soon.

Well Litecoin is a very safe and fast crypto, its volatility has been somewhat stable lately, but I have seen that many people point more to Ethereum, I personally do believe that litecoin is an asset, which could give very good returns.

Thanks for sharing your experience about Litecoin, I think that currently is a good time to buy because later it will skyrocket and reach a good price. Greetings.

I think that LITECOIN is a very good project with utility since it is used in several places as a form of payment right now at a discount price.

I have already invested in ltc, it is not a bad cripto and if you see its ATH, it´s not a bad price to buy now. I don´t give investment advice

I personally keep a 5th part of the money that I earn from my work at ltc, because I feel that it is very stable and its price does not vary much, I use it as a way to protect my money from inflation, but I do not see it as a A way to generate income, I know that the value increases and it is beneficial for me but the other part that I earn I invest in other currencies, such as Eth, which will have a good impact in the future and in the medium term.

Litecoin is still fairly volatile compared to some coins. It could be dumped or pumped any moment. But remember all LTC is a payment system/store of value similar to BTC but with different algorithm. So maybe since their project doesn't offer much innovation perhaps it would not be the best investment, more of a lucky dip?

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Litecoin is a "digital silver" of cryptocurrency marketplace. Investment in Litecoin is always have prospects and will actual while cryptocurrencies will live. 

As for Litecoin (LTC) it has had a pretty rough year and
is currently down 51% in the last twelve months. however the inersors
are investing in it, rather than ditching it, as Litecoin could face
greater odds of large purchases, the currency is said to be getting more
recurring in some companies, so if it would be a good investment to invest 
in it in the next years.
Edited by diegoram
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Certainly Litecoin is an excellent alternative to invest in the long term, it is a currency that also has quite low network fees, something that benefits a lot when making a transaction.  Personally I have a few savings in Litecoin, also, I can recommend investing in other currencies, to diversify profits.

• +1 1

On 28/7/2020 at 18:26, Altcoinfan said:

Ha pasado mucho tiempo desde que obtuve mi primer litoshi y desde que perdí el momento en el pasado para comprar un Bitcoin completo, logré hacerlo con Litecoin. Había dejado de ganar Litecoin durante algún tiempo, tenía pero nunca compraba ni vendía hasta hace dos meses. Vi que el precio de uno de mis altcoins favoritos está suprimido y me gusta comprar activos mientras son baratos, así que volví a comprar algunos y comencé a comprar desde entonces. No sé por qué, pero siento que este año Litecoin va a crecer. Creo que es solo el sexto sentido. Su precio ha subido un poco últimamente y esto me hizo pensar que mis sentidos no me mintieron ...

¿Por qué invierto en Litecoin? Estas son mis razones:

- Litecoin resiste la prueba del tiempo: apareció en 2011 y todavía está vivo, coleando y funcionando bien.

- El código de Litecoin es cercano al de Bitcoin, pero está optimizado para transacciones más rápidas, por lo que si le gusta Bitcoin, también le gustará Litecoin

- Las transacciones de Litecoin son rápidas

- Las tarifas de transacción de Litecoin son realmente bajas

- Después de tantos años de existencia a pesar de todas las nuevas criptomonedas que aparecieron, mientras que Litecoin aún mantiene alta su capitalización de mercado, todavía está en el top 10. Actualmente en la posición 8

- El creador de Litecoin es Charlie Lee, un científico informático que trabajó en Google, pero una vez que comenzó a trabajar en Litecoin, ahora se dedica por completo a él.

- En el espacio criptográfico, Bitcoin se considera cripto-oro, pero Litecoin es la cripto-plata, así que si eso es cierto, al final solo brillarán el oro y la plata.

- Es muy barato ahora teniendo en cuenta todas las cualidades que tiene

¿Qué opinas de Litecoin en 2020? ¿Compra, vende o hodl ahora?

We are already finishing the year and it still has room to be able to increase significantly in price, however, I highly doubt that it will reach a very high value, even for next year, but it would be good to store for a long time and hope that it can go up in price, for now the price is very low and I think it is a good time to buy a good quantity or at least make it part of our portfolio.

With this we would have a variety of cryptocurrencies and we could be aware of what happens in the different options that this wonderful world offers us, not everything is Bitcoin, it is good to have more options and Litecoin is one of those options.

• +3 1

Given the advantages mentioned for this currency, investing in this currency seems quite reasonable and a profitable future can be expected for it.

It's one of the best cryptocurrencies to start in the trading (at least in my humble opinion) its growth curve is very easy to predict which make it very clear when buy and sell with only a few looks at its charts, I usually buy like 100$ in litecoin when it's around the 40$-50$ and sell it when it's near to 75/85$- 90$, it may be a very long trading term, but it's safe and has been giving me very great results with almost 100% of accuracy, I totally recommend you to check it out ^^.

• Useful or interesting 1

LTC is an improved bitcoin copy, but there is no way to compete with bitcoin just because it is a bitcoin copy. I particularly use LTC because it is much faster when it comes to making transactions, but in terms of long-term investment it is not worth buying LTC unless the person knows that the LTC price will only increase if the BTC price increases

I believe that Litecoin is a good currency to have and transfer it for its low commission, but it has been maintaining its price for a long time, I do not know if you can make a profit by having it for a long time, like some other that analyzing a little you know when it's going to go down to invest and then sell them when it's up, I prefer BTC to do that

Long-term investments usually last a year or more, and you can easily invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum for long term, and have a good profit from it

Investments in the litecoin cryptocurrency have a very good future, due to the commissions it charges, and other things, but what I like the most about that currency is that it is very accessible

Yes, it is still a good time to invest in Litecoin, since it is a cryptocurrency that goes hand with Bitcoin and since it is a project of fast and secure transactions, its rapid generation of blocks makes it a strong currency, it has a great future on the blockchain.

Litecoin is another coin with a great investment opportunity in 2020 thanks to its liquidity and the large market capitalization they have.
If your investment profile is more conservative and you are looking to minimize risks, Litecoin is a good option.
It markets a large volume of transactions.
It is safe and adapts very well to the different platforms that Bitcoin uses.
It is gaining ground in the market, in turn increasing the number of websites that allow it to be used as a form of payment.

Litecoin is one of my favorite coins especially because you can make transactions quickly, this year its price has not risen much in price if we compare it with BTC and ETH. I believe that Litecoin is in a low zone and that it could exceed $ 100 but that will also depend on the behavior of Bitcoin in the following months.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day