Telegram Faucet (BTC) every 12 hours - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saasdafe

Telegram Faucet (BTC) every 12 hours

Posted (edited)

Crypto Money

Telegram faucet. Every 12 hours you can take from 0.000001BTC to 0.99BTC

Earning Money:

1. Faucet

2. Referrals

Faucet:

Press 1 button and take you reward (no need captcha)

You can take BTC only 2 times a day

Referrals:

You earn 200 satoshi and 10% from each roll of the faucet of your referral

Withdraw:

Minimum output: 0.0012BTC (120000 Satoshi)

Links:

Referral: https://t.me/crypto_moneyy_bot?start=821944115

Default: https://t.me/crypto_moneyy_bot?start

Let's earn together!

Edited by Saasdafe
  • Useful or interesting 1

banner.gif.89c6878e832aff97ac328f736544bf7d.gif

I tried so meany telegram earning methods and non of them turn to be legit, all the bots west my time, sorry to say that but i tried so meany of them faucets and also cloud mining telegram bots, but non of them paid me, 

• Useful or interesting 2

2 hours ago, betelihem said:

I tried so meany telegram earning methods and non of them turn to be legit, all the bots west my time, sorry to say that but i tried so meany of them faucets and also cloud mining telegram bots, but non of them paid me, 

This bot works 2 years and he is very popular in Russia and Belarus. I haven’t tested the output from this bot, but i have heard a lot of positive reviews about this bot and the output!

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Saasdafe said:

This bot works 2 years and he is very popular in Russia and Belarus. I haven’t tested the output from this bot, but i have heard a lot of positive reviews about this bot and the output!

Please kindly give a shot to withdraw your earnings.Probably there are two cases,either bot ask you to deposit some amount to withdraw or it may ask you to invite more friend to that bot which is famous scam trick on Telegram for a long time. 

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Please kindly give a shot to withdraw your earnings.Probably there are two cases,either bot ask you to deposit some amount to withdraw or it may ask you to invite more friend to that bot which is famous scam trick on Telegram for a long time. 

Why are you so sure that the bot is scam? This bot earn money from advertising other projects. People earn money from watching this adverts and taking bonus boxes!

9 hours ago, Saasdafe said:

Why are you so sure that the bot is scam? This bot earn money from advertising other projects. People earn money from watching this adverts and taking bonus boxes!

No friend, I am not sure whether it is scam or not but I am talking about the possibilities. As you have yourself said like you have not test its output yet. So I am kindly suggesting you to get your first withdrawal from that bot otherwise why just believe in believing 😊? Thanks. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

This is a good way to earn money, but these methods cannot reap a lot of profits through it because the faucets do not give a lot of money and it is better to try other ways to earn money.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

7 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

This is a good way to earn money, but these methods cannot reap a lot of profits through it because the faucets do not give a lot of money and it is better to try other ways to earn money.

I calculated and my salary per year will be 150000 Satoshi. I spend only 1 minute a day. I think that it’s very simple way secondary earnings!

98% of telegram bots are scam. I do not think this bot is real. Why is the minimum withdrawal amount high? Do you have proof of payment? 

9 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

98% of telegram bots are scam. I do not think this bot is real. Why is the minimum withdrawal amount high? Do you have proof of payment? 

No, now i try to collect minimum to withdraw. You can help me check this bot by 5 taps.