Learn for you Failure. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maaz sultan

Learn for you Failure.

I am sharing this experience to all the New members and Crypto world beginners . In 2019 I join this forum and after some time i start learn about the trading so this time i invest 100$ in Yobit exchange in a small and unvalue coin and lost it and i became so upset because the price of the coin go down . So i leave it and invest again and this time first get knowledge form the forum and get very good profit so Learn form your Failure   .So try try and try and several your will became successful and believe that this success is very precious. 

Special thanks to : @Whited35

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

1906510079_YOUengine-cryptotalk(1).png.5a6f5e02a61213020fb56f5ab017fbd8.png

Try to avoid uknown cryptocurrencies. Basically 99% of altcoins will eventually go to zero. We have close to 8000 now on coingecko. At least 7500 of them will have lost 99,99% of their current price. 

Find some that you think they have a good plan, team and product, and bet on them.

• +1 5

signature.png.b6237073b3fce6a030cb1a03993916df.png

Failure in life is as a result of refusing to take risks as we all know success begins with failure and trial therefore, let's explore and take available opportunities but let's be conscious of scamers around for they are many in the crypto world.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think that most users of cryptocurrencies will make mistakes in the beginning, especially in trading and investing cryptocurrencies The important thing is to learn from your mistakes and not give up and increase your knowledge about crypto, I advise you to invest in known cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Indeed mate, Failure is on everyone's life but we must not do it or not experience it again by learning from that and make some actions on how we are going to do to avoid that failure and don't feel down when you get failure you must have more will to make it again because you have learned from it you make sure that failure will never be happen again.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

I am sharing this experience to all the New members and Crypto world beginners . In 2019 I join this forum and after some time i start learn about the trading so this time i invest 100$ in Yobit exchange in a small and unvalue coin and lost it and i became so upset because the price of the coin go down . So i leave it and invest again and this time first get knowledge form the forum and get very good profit so Learn form your Failure   .So try try and try and several your will became successful and believe that this success is very precious. 

Trading is all about experience and knowledge without experience you won't get more profit. For experience you have to go through both failure and success then only you will experience. So, never hesitate to try again and again one day you will get success.

• +4 1

Posted (edited)

In our beginning stage we do this type mistakes because we don't no exactly which coin is good are bad for investment but when we get loss then we realizes we do mistake, but we learns a lesson through this loss, because in crypto every coin not valuable so many useless coins existence in crypto, so carefully check the coin price then invest.

Edited by Honny143
  • +2 1

Posted (edited)

@Maaz sultan Glad to hear, you are now starting to get benefits from Yobit Investbox (IB) 😍 ! I have managed to make profits from IB.Try to choose the best suit investment plan from Yobit IB like USDT,USD,RUR etc and be happy with your daily or weekly based percentage.If you do not have enough capital to invest, try not to choose the coin with which you are not feeling comfortable. Yobit is the truly best exchange for those who use it properly👌

Edited by Whited35
Minor error in texts.
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

15 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Maaz sultan Glad to hear, you are now starting to get benefits from Yobit Investbox (IB) 😍 ! I have managed to make profits from IB.Try to choose the best suit investment plan from Yobit IB like USDT,USD,RUR etc and be happy with your daily or weekly based percentage.If you do not have enough capital to invest, try not to choose the coin with which you are not feeling comfortable. Yobit is the truly best exchange for those who use it properly👌

Yes you are right about it Yobit exchange is the one of the best exchange its has many good services like Yobit codes , Yo pony , dice game (not remanded ) and the best cryptotalk campaign . You can easily invest any currency in  Yobit invest box and get a good profit on it.

16 hours ago, Izeal said:

Trading is all about experience and knowledge without experience you won't get more profit. For experience you have to go through both failure and success then only you will experience. So, never hesitate to try again and again one day you will get success.

Very helping words form lzeal you are right about it their are many member who are starting in trading so they must learn form their experiences if you lose one time learn from your mistakes and next time you can easily get a good profit .

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

1906510079_YOUengine-cryptotalk(1).png.5a6f5e02a61213020fb56f5ab017fbd8.png

A proverb goes that  Failure is the pillar of success. It's not about me, it's about famous thinkers. So this statement cannot be false. It is normal for people to make mistakes and learn from mistakes. Failure helps people to be successful. 

• +1 2

Failure is part of growing up, that is part of our life because we're not perfect and there are always obstacles that we should pass, we should also learn from our mistakes and make our failure as our motivation to be a better person.

• +1 1

Just as how it's educationally and genuinely stated, No experience No learning. Without failures, disappointments which comes as experience you wouldn't have learn a new things. So accepts your failures learned from them in order to make necessary corrections to move on to attain your goal 

• +1 1

On 7/28/2020 at 6:59 PM, Maaz sultan said:

@Maaz sultan you are right that we should learn form our failure but dont forget a things that before do something we need to think about it first.. Like you have think about trading but you are noob in crypto worlds so basically your knowledge and research not enough to do trading.. You just think about positive site that is profit but you Didn't think about negative effect that evey trader face always..so this is a wrong way of learn from our failure..but its the right way that you have Learn about trading enough but still get failure... Hope you understand                                  

Learning from our failure will help us to succeed on ways to avoid making mistakes somedays by making mistakes because our experiences will keep improving gradual by gradually up to the time we are going to become expert 

• +1 1

In every failure we experience the more we learn and become better as a person. It teaches to avoid some mistakes we committed before. Every mistake is a lesson so you should learn from it.

• +1 1

Well, that's true mate, everyone here experiencing to make some mistakes and that is just normal, you need to learn from our mistakes to improve more here in cryptocurrency, just motivate yourself here to do hard work and you will get a good profit soon.

Posted (edited)
On 7/28/2020 at 10:00 PM, George10 said:

Failure in life is as a result of refusing to take risks as we all know success begins with failure and trial therefore, let's explore and take available opportunities but let's be conscious of scamers around for they are many in the crypto world.

It's okay to experience failure sometimes but at least learned something from it and use your experience as a motivation for you to never surrender and achieve your goals in cryptoworld. Always remember much better to try although you failed than doing nothing because of your fear. 

Edited by Dark_Sky

Yes, sometimes we may fail for some mistakes but we should learn from our mistakes so that we can find a solution to win. There is a good opportunity to earn profit with yobit, but we have to be very careful because not all coins will have the same value, there are coins can lose their value and give us a loss!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Investing and trading are the easiest ways to achieve many profits in a short time, but they need a lot of experience in predicting market and stock changes, and knowledge of the strategies and indicators used in that, because any wrong prediction will lead to a big loss.

On 7/28/2020 at 7:59 AM, Maaz sultan said:

Failure in our lives is a way to feed ourselves, since not any mistake will be called as a failure, but as a risk that we dared to make. If we do not make mistakes, it means that fear is overcoming us and we prefer to stay in the yellow line for fear of what will happen if I do this? Every mistake is a learning opportunity, since we will keep trying until we can do well. All types of investment need experiences and strategies, these plans will be given as we know the risks we may face. I would not call our mistakes or mistakes a failure, failures occur when we lose our lives wanting to try something and for fear or lack of discipline we refrain from doing it. Let us not be stopped by fear or fear of losing, since life leaves us and leaves us with no opportunity to dare to do what we always wanted. It is normal to make mistakes, every successful person has their own experiences and mistakes because we are not born full of conscience.

On 7/28/2020 at 10:03 PM, Moaz said:

I think that most users of cryptocurrencies will make mistakes in the beginning, especially in trading and investing cryptocurrencies 

Indeed, beginners commonly make mistakes because they don't know things about it, they commonly failed in trying trading and investing and they end up losing their money because as we all know both things are very risky especially for beginners who don't have enough knowledge about it.

On 7/29/2020 at 12:14 AM, kitekite24 said:

Indeed mate, Failure is on everyone's life but we must not do it or not experience it again by learning from that

I agree that's why we need to learn from it and make it a motivation for us to never surrender and pursue what success we really want. Failure is really a normal thing to experience and it will give us inspiration or fear, it really depends on us on how we going to take it. 

Failure is the best way to learn. Whatever you fail and fail, never give up.
I consider every failure or mistake in it as a valuable lesson to learn from, so do not be afraid of your failure

• +2 1

Failure is inevitable. When we are dreaming and want to achieve a certain thing, failure is bound to happen. Because failure, teach us and make us strong to continue to our dreams. This post is the example of learning from failure and tried to start again and he became successful in investing. Let's not discourage when we fail, make it an opportunity to start again. 

I think failure will be the beginning of your successful project. Do not despair my friend, you should always try and take risks
Failure does not mean the end, we must continue in order to succeed and achieve the gains

• +2 1