Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

You tag worked perfectly @Calvinpriva. It is a great feature and it should be a standard in all platforms. Funny how people still spend their day on bitcointalk disfuctional forum where nothing works anymore. Cryptotalk is a modern forum having all required features that other forums are missing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I would like to agree to you my friend and also thank you for tagging me in this content that you made. We must use that feature for us to help other members here when we see some topic that is very important and useful for them to gain some knowledge and to help their journey here. I will now use it my friend thank you again for you advice. This was a big help for me.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 11
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

Tagging people in your topic is very useful because they can easily find your topic. Some of the people here don't use rhis feature or maybe they don't really know how to use it so i'm very thankful to you for sharing this information to us.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 11
  • +2 7

Well until now I haven't used this feature though i have created many topics. And as using this feature we can send directly notification to the user which is a great in mine opinion. And basically it's good if we mention them if they are related to the contents and if not they may feel irritated if many members starts tagging more and more people. So that must be considered too.

• +1 7
  • +2 7
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have not yet tried tagging my posts or posts

You can tag me in the posts you post

I want to keep following your subjects

• +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 4

I not yet made any especially topic that therr should i write a tag like "advise" or asking... But it will be good to understand if a topic added a tag like if YOU like to make a topic about how to away from scammer then you can use the tag of advice so that for the Newbie can easily understand about  the topic by see the tag.. Hope you understand            

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I don't no other platform's what features provides but cryptotalk provides so many advanced features for their user, but unfortunately everyone not know this features very well including me, but now you mention tagging members in our topic its really amazing feature, hope everyone use this feature and tagging each other.

• +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Well as of now, i didn't used any tags when i creating a topic here in this forum, i just wanted to create fastly even though the tags are important to easily locate the topic when we searched it.

• +1 6
  • +2 2

@Calvinpriva Mentioning some guys in our post is the best way to avoid long post quote abuse on this forum. Maybe, so many users still may not have idea how this feature is working because if they directly copy user's name after @ sign, it does not work. User has to type username letter by letter after @ sign and has to choose targeted member from the list. I loved this forum due these sorts of stunning features. Really, I have found no forum like this 😍

• +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

14 hours ago, BTC Future said:

You tag worked perfectly @Calvinpriva. It is a great feature and it should be a standard in all platforms. Funny how people still spend their day on bitcointalk disfuctional forum where nothing works anymore. Cryptotalk is a modern forum having all required features that other forums are missing.

@BTC Future Sure, a tag its a good feature and very helpful to notify members when you post. Cryptotalk forum is really a modern forum with all important features and many other forums don't have them.

• +1 5
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I used the tag previously in some of the posts that I made, and I think that this feature is one of the most important features in the forum CryptoTalk especially when you have an important topic and want to share it with some of your friends to read it all you have to do is put @ and then your friend's name

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

I would like to agree to you my friend and also thank you for tagging me in this content that you made. We must use that feature for us to help other members here when we see some topic that is very important and useful for them to gain some knowledge and to help their journey here. I will now use it my friend thank you again for you advice. This was a big help for me.

You are welcome my friend @kitekite24 yes, we should use a tag in some of our topics so that we can notify targeted members according to your discussion. This will be easier for us to get contributors in our topics and it will be easier for those you tagged to receive notifications for new topics.

• +1 4

The tagging feature of this forum is really useful, it will make the tagged person knows that there is someone who wants to talk to him by tagging him. You may also do tagging to your topics if you want someone to see it.

Edited by Moontong
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

I don't no other platform's what features provides but cryptotalk provides so many advanced features for their user, but unfortunately everyone not know this features very well including me, but now you mention tagging members in our topic its really amazing feature, hope everyone use this feature and tagging each other.

You are right my friend @Honny143 cryptotalk has many advanced features which we can use them and enjoying the forum always. Tagging feature is very useful but only few members i saw them using it and not in topics but in comments. I hope now we will use it in some of our topics.

• +1 4
  • +5 1

@Whited35 Sure, its bored to quote a long post but with a tag we can make it easier. Simply the topic writer will receive notification after we tag their name, its better than quoting a full long topic.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

A tag is a useful feature and i never think we can use it in our topics. Thank you very much @Calvinpriva for reminding us about this feature. I will now tag members when i write a new topic.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Ashsh said:

I have not yet tried tagging my posts or posts

You can tag me in the posts you post

I want to keep following your subjects

Tagging is a good way to notify members when you post, try to use it in some of your new topics. Don't worry friend @Ashsh i will tag you in my other topics. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I agree with all your replies my friends, tagging is among the most important features that we can use in our topics and get good results. If you are a newbie, you can ask anything about the forum and tag some full members or seniors to help you... and if you are a full member or senior you can post anything and tag some newbies to explain important things about the forum to support them.

@Moaz   @Mcd0d0   @Ridam   @Raven   @Tunuu   @Dorjoy12   @Moontong   @mariodgreat123

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

I have only used this tag feature while appealing for warning points and I have used to tag the admins who have given me warning points. But I haven't used this feature here so thank you @Calvinpriva for sharing information.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are right my friend @Honny143 cryptotalk has many advanced features which we can use them and enjoying the forum always. Tagging feature is very useful but only few members i saw them using it and not in topics but in comments. I hope now we will use it in some of our topics.

Yes @Calvinpriva in my cryptotalk forum.experience  i didn't see any member tag any other member in their topic, you're the first member start this culture and hope forum members understand this features and forward.

• +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

@Calvinpriva I just make use the feature you just teach Is good we all use it into practice to make sure we learn the main objective of the forum. You have made a good example and this was an amazing feature that all users need to know how to use it. 

This feature has many benefits that many of us lack the know of using it it helps to derived users attention just as you do to get my attention to the topic. It wasn't so much strange to users that are good in  commiunicating in social media. this forum was very great and is always improving we hope to see more amazing features. Thank you once more and I give more appreciation to all contributors in the forum @BTC Future @Whited35 @Mcd0d0 @kitekite24 @Calvinpriva @Raven we always keep tunes or your topics we are always happy to welcome every one to cryptotalk forum.

This is a nice solution to increase your engagement rate on posts
But I hope that the site moderators also use another method of alerts that is more effective

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

@Babubu609 Thank you! Yes, this is a good feature and it will be good if members can use it in some of their topics. It has 100% to send notifications to those members who we will tag them in our topics.

@Izeal Good! Try to use it in some of your topics too, it will help to get more topic contributors. @TheRaed You are right, this will increase topic engagement, and yes there are many ways for us to be notified for new posts. You choose the best way and you use it, or use both for better results.

Edited by Calvinpriva
Spelling errors
  • +1 3
  • +2 8
  • +3 1

That's good one any way, I personally am not used to tagging people on the topics I created unless on commenting/replying to some one who quoted me that's to say when the need arises. But as from now henceforth I will be apply the lessons learnt from your post. It really interesting 

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1