Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

I haven't used any tags in my posts yet. However, I understand that tags are useful for indicating specific mentions, such as whether the post is for beginners, relates to a crypto platform, or yobit, or is about some other subject. Users will get a clear picture of the post's content this way.

Hi friends In fact, I liked the idea of placing the mark, it is a good feature and why we do not use it as long as it encourages us to continue, but other forums lack this feature, but we do not know its value.

I totally agree with your idea. Tag should be used more and more useful .Although I am new to this forum, I agree with the idea of using tag . It is a good way to alert others to notes and create a good and open work environment. It is very important to understand people's opinions and comments about the posters we write.So the next time you enter this forum, you should use the tag better and more effectively.I thank everyone and wish you well.

And as using this feature we can send directly notification to the user which is a great in mine opinion. And basically it's good if we mention them if they are related to the contents and if not they may feel irritated if many members starts tagging more and more people. So that must be considered too.

I personally not prefer tagging because tagging make you post look like a sponsorship or ads or something like that.but your point is also right that tagging can cause readers attention and of whom you have tagged.i will also like to tag if it really works like that.

Thanks

This is a nice solution to increase your engagement rate on posts

But I hope that the site moderators also use another method of alerts that is more effective.

No I am not used this taging others in my post. In my view it seems to be useless . Your post should  attracts the others by your unique content. Taging not give u benefit.

Hello there, my mate.

No, I haven't attempted to tag any of my posts or any other posts yet.

You will tag me in order for me to continue to follow your useful topics.

As you are aware, I am still a new member here.

Good luck, my pal.

I haven't not used it until now and honestly speaking, I didn't know about this feature before but courtesy of your post I came to know about this feature and hopefully I will try to use this feature as well in my upcoming posts.

Yes dear I use many time tags in our topics. It is very good feature that help us to gaining more reputation on our topics and getting more followers. So, always use tags in your topics or comments for more reputation and better reply to someone.

It is a really useful feature, as it facilitates access to the topic to the largest number of people, especially if you want to participate in the discussion.
This feature is one of the most important features of the Crypto talk forum.

My dear well as of now, i didn't used any tags when i creating a topic here in this forum, i just wanted to create fastly even though the tags are important to easily locate the topic when we searched it.

my dear friend you can use tags in your topic this will make your topic look good and professional that you are have a skill of making topic . they like you and starts following you.

I think that most of us avoid this for fear that they will be banned or their accounts suspended. Most of us work very cautiously, especially on a site like this and when information is lacking, everyone follows the safe path.

• +1 1

Not so far... I've been replying with quotes but so far I didn't tag anyone. 

Since I've been here I didn't need to tag anyone and I'm not sure if I need this in comments.. Maybe when I post topic I can use a tag to help if it was necessary only. 

No I haven't used tagging in any of my posts till now. I try to make a comment generally, not to a specific person. And I don't believe that ..right now I don't have enough knowledge to correct someone, But by time I will gain knowledge to make statements that will be much more valuable.

Hello my friend, I am new to this forum and I have not put a mark on my topic yet, and I don’t know if I’m allowed to put it on my topic. As long as you are well, dear

I am not using tag in my post.but tagging is very helpful for earning because most of the read your post and you have chance for getting more reputation.tagging is very great idea for getting more reputation.

Hi friend😊

We must use that feature for us to help other members here when we see some topic that is very important and useful for them to gain some knowledge and to help their journey here. I will now use it my friend thank you again for you advice.

No I haven't use anyone's topic or content or haven't tag anyone but if we want that someone also should see or look the post than we can tag them easily by using tag button and mentioning his profile it's not difficult thing you can tag anyone on any post if he or she is added to you. 

No i never use any tag in my topics and post and sadly to say that i don't know how to add people in our post.

This feature was good it will help other members to understand which topic or comment we dedicate to them.

Can someone please tell me about this feature how can i use it. ?

No sir i never use any tag in my reply or topic because i don't know how to tag someone in our post and topic and i think if this was possible than this was greatest because we can easily explain someone something by tag to that person .

But can someone please help me to find this tool?

No dear I don't use the tags in my topics and I have no idea about this but after read the views of other peoples so I think tagging is very easy and good method to create a topic in this forum and as you know that this platform is very best for learning and earning at the same time so I like this forum very much in case of tagging.