Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

18 hours ago, mariodgreat123 said:

The more we tag members here is i think also a key to get more readers and also learners from our ideas that can help to them in other way like to trade here at crypto currency and it's a great way to get some notifications to the members needs more ideas most.

Well, using a tag just to have more readers is not a good way to pull some other people to read their topic or post, this is mostly used if we're having a question directly to the member who tagged so that they can easily answer it properly.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

This is one of the best features of the forum, I experienced getting tag by someone here and he told me that he really appreciates my post because it helped him a lot. I never tried using the tag feature but maybe I will use that someday for special mention. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Since I am new to the forum, these issues seem very critical to me.  So I haven't used these tags yet. But listening to you, it seems that this feature is a very remarkable feature. So I definitely want to try it. But I have more to know about this. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes when I still creating topics. Well, it is because those tags can help me and other users to know what are the created topic is all about. It can help them recognize what they can see when they read it and it can also help them to make a more meaningful reply to the topic they've been commented.

• +1 3

21 hours ago, Hatred said:

Well, it is because those tags can help me and other users to know what are the created topic is all about

Your application of tags to your topic wil attract users attention to your topic.that makes them to review your post and comment to it. This will also help in an easy way to connect with other with our using the qoute option.

Yes mate, this is a good feature of the platform though others don't know about this because who using this kind of feature are so minimal. Thank you for informing us about this, hopefully others know how this tagging is very important in the platform in  posting. 

• +1 3
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

we must be add tag in our post , becuase tag is really helpful for acchive our post to good auidence .  I always used tags in my post , we must used tags according to our post ( tag must be matched with our title ) .

• +1 3

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 7/29/2020 at 6:17 PM, Hatred said:

help me and other users to know what are the created topic is all about.

Well, that's true mate, when we compare this at the social media platforms, the tag here represents the hashtag "#" feature which they can easily seeing the topics when they search in the tag.

• +1 2

On 7/29/2020 at 3:45 AM, Calvinpriva said:

@Babubu609 Thank you! Yes, this is a good feature and it will be good if members can use it in some of their topics. It has 100% to send notifications to those members who we will tag them in our topics.

@Izeal

I also noticed that it 100 percent notify the person that was tagged that's why using the tag feature is very useful if there's a special mention that you wanted to tell to someone especially if you want to give them an appreciation comment. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is completely true, and I tried that previously, as I previously published two topics and put the first topic tag and the second topic without the tag. The result was that he interacted with my first topic tag more than 10 members from the first day. As for the second topic, only two members interacted with him.

On 7/28/2020 at 2:10 PM, Ridam said:

Well until now I haven't used this feature though i have created many topics. And as using this feature we can send directly notification to the user which is a great in mine opinion. And basically it's good if we mention them if they are related to the contents and if not they may feel irritated if many members starts tagging more and more people. So that must be considered too.

Same here because I don't have any tags or specialized mention for a specific person. Maybe someday I will use that if there's someone need to thank for. 

• +2 1

Yes friend @Dark_Sky a tag is one of the most features that we can use in our posts if you need someone special to read them. Hope you will find someone to mention in your posts later. 

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I agree with you completely. Tagging people is a very good feature that will give them a notification and draw their attention to the post that you made, and it can be very good to tag those that you feel will be interested in your post from previous conversations with them. Even if it is someone that you follow or that follows you and they post similar topics, tagging them in a topic will draw their attention to that topic. I think that the key here lies in tagging the right people who show interest in that area, rather than random tagging, as this will not be very effective in drawing attention to your topic. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

No I have never used it , so its important to really clean the good things that work well for us, that is a good thing if you have a specific message you want to pass to those in your sphere that works perfectly for you its something that is good and you can use it well in any case.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

28 minutes ago, Wajdd said:

As for me, I do not tag people because I am new here and I do not have friends yet, but your idea is very good. You should tag friends in order to alert them to the post, comment on it, and benefit

Tagging is very beneficial in the forum to notify some friends if we wanted them to be notify in a certain post. Instead of quoting one by one to notify them, use tag instead. Its so convenient to do that. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes mate we have the taging feature in this forum but only few normally use it but after reading this topic you made I believe many of us will be aware of this great feature and start making use of it thanks for the awareness @Calvinpriva .

Edited by George10
Tag.
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, George10 said:

Yes mate we have the taging feature in this forum but only few normally use it but after reading this topic you made I believe many of us will be aware of this great feature and start making use of it thanks for the awareness @Calvinpriva .

@George10 we all should use the feature of tag becuase it help us in two ways.. One is when you going to create topic if you use tag about what kind of topic going to create like advice or suggestion...so members can have the basic idea just by see your topic headline.. Again when you want to quoted some one post Just tag the member name because it can help him to know who give him Advice or addded some additional information or not..                     

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@Calvinpriva thank you for your informative topic, in the last week i'm tryed to tag one user here to inform him some information about his topic, but i can't tag he, now with your information i can and you are my first user for i'm try to tag it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 7/28/2020 at 5:27 PM, Moontong said:

The tagging feature of this forum is really useful, it will make the tagged person knows that there is someone who wants to talk to him by tagging him. You may also do tagging to your topics if you want someone to see it.

Much better to use that if you want a special mention to someone just like a comment of appreciation or thanks giving comment so they will easily notice your comment. 

• +1 2

18 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Much better to use that if you want a special mention to someone just like a comment of appreciation or thanks giving comment so they will easily notice your comment. 

Special mention those users who wants you to be notified. Because sometimes they didn't even bother opening a notification saying "A user commented on the post you followed" because its not for them, so better tag them to get their attention from it. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

22 hours ago, benalmoh88 said:

@Calvinpriva thank you for your informative topic, in the last week i'm tryed to tag one user here to inform him some information about his topic, but i can't tag he, now with your information i can and you are my first user for i'm try to tag it.

You are welcome my friend @benalmoh88 tagging is a good feature to send notification easily to anyone and now you can do it. So keep using it to inform your friends or any other member about any important thing.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think it is one of the useful things in creating a site because it makes it easier for people to find the post through the search mechanism on the site. I think more people should do this thing

• +1 1

On 7/28/2020 at 2:13 PM, Ashsh said:

I have not yet tried tagging my posts or posts

You can tag me in the posts you post

I want to keep following your subjects

This post that you made is a very good idea of you specially you are a beginner here in this forum. Tagging you in a knowledgeable post or any post that we think that can help you would be a big help for you to achieve you goal here. It is good to seek advice for the other to tag you in a post that you think it is worth for you.

• +1 1
  • +2 4

BetFury                                                   

Taging fearture is quite good in this forum because it enables us to call the attention of someone we may want to pass an information to without sending them private messages and I love it because it enabled me some days back to call the attention of the moderators of a member who was giving random negative rating in a page where I made a post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

17 minutes ago, Solex said:

Taging fearture is quite good in this forum because it enables us to call the attention of someone we may want to pass an information

The tagging feature is one of the feature that help you in qouting a long post you only tag the author and write up your opinion on what you understand on that topic.