Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

I have not for once make use of tag in my post. I not that i don't want to use tag but i don't know how to use it. Also i don't know what i will gain from tagging member on my post.

I most certainly will at this point work with it my good friend appreciates it all over again available for your tips. I thought this was an enormous guide in my opinion.

My friend, I agree with you, but we must take into account that there are new people in the forum who may not know how to rate other people's posts.The post is primarily about crypto platforms, or yobit, or any other specific field.  Users get a unique idea in the content of the post.

Now I am not tag in our posts. Help me how we tag in our post? Tell me the easy way about this topic. I will very thankful to you 🤗 . We know tag in post help you for increasing your reputation.

Yes I am doing it from yesterday. But I am confused about tagging if my account will be restricted. It is true that tagging makes our topics more meaningful. If I tag any members then he gets more inspiration. Overall I do not like to tag if my account will be restricted.

using a tag in our topics is really useful because the tagged users will be notified directly and your topic will have many opinions.This will increase topic involvement. They will be notified about your post and it helps to create more topic.

i have never withal well-tried processing because my own quotes american state posts

you can tatter maine in very quotations  post

i want to maintain undermentioned this year's subject matters

I'm seen a lot of people tagged on this platform but no one has tagged me yet and neither have I. Probably because I'm a new person and I'm just learning about this platform. I want to take good topics in the coming days and do tag as well

your post is always good and useful for use ans specially for new members on this forum and i am waiting for your post. Because you have a great knowledge about this fourm. you are saying right some people hasitate to make a new post and also do not use tages with their post also.

Yes, I did that previously when I wanted to draw the attention of someone to help him with the topic he wrote,
But I did not know that you could make a tag for 100 people at the same time,
In general, it is a good feature and makes the forum more interaction between members to benefit more.

Yeah always I used to put tags in the topics I made. Because it would make the topic look attractive to other members. Also it shows others what in it briefly even without opening the posts. And that's a very beneficial thing for all. So using tags all the time is a good practice. And I always uses that.

The tag feature of this forum is also a very important and helpful like the other features because we can get attention of the members to read our post by using the tags in our topics and comments. When we use the tag in our comments then the members get the notification and can read our posts.

Dear mate i personally not use tag in my comment but it is a good way to use tagin your comment .

Because by using tag we get attention of the member to read my topic.

It is very easy to use tag in your comment just click on @ and put the name which you mention.

I haven't had to use scanning synchro it's always been that going from because my subject operating theatre counterblast sensational textbox sniff out URL such-and-such particular surrenderer in case you are creating whatsoever particular ventilation to not with to each one res judicata.

15 hours ago, Krokeya34 said:

It is a good idea because so the other members can also see the topics we publish, for example if I make a post today and they cannot see why they are doing some things, then with the tagging they would already have it in notifications and so if they could read it... It would also help us a lot to tag our friends so they can be aware of our topic in the forum

Afterward with the classification they would by now allow it in notifications and accordingly if they can look at it would too benefit us a batch to tag our acquaintances consequently they be capable of be attentive of our focus in the forum.

I've never used a member's tag in my posts.  Because I don't know how to add a member's tag to my own post.Because it's been a while since I've started working on this forum.  I don't know much about this forum except some basic things.  As I gain more knowledge about all aspects of this forum, I will use such features.

Actually didnot yet use tag system on it.so i dont have any proper idea about it.but i can say that it is very useful app and the tag system is also rery useful.cryptotalk is a very useful app so i think we have to use it. 

Yeah once i used this tag system in my topic. This is quite an interesting feature. You can tag those person who you want to tag them. It is just like Facebook. You can tag whoever you want. You can use this feature. 

Dear senior member I am new here and not used the tags ever. You are saying that they are very unique us to came visitors in our post. I think we have to try it. I will try it in future.

I am new here, my friends, and I did not post any topic in this forum, but I am seeing a lot of comments and posts in order to learn a lot about the world of coding and now I want to finish the 100 comments in order to start earning money from the forum.

Yes, of course, I used the tag before, and even long before I read your post, we got used to it on other social media sites, but here, considering most of us from different countries, maybe you will see a lack of it.

I actually didn't used tags in my posts ever .But as to have said that it could be useful for someone who is looking for specific post so he will definitely get benefit from that post.

No special tag in No Fear because if someone likes a post, I don't know how to type it from how we can mentor someone. I'm not on this platform, I'm just about this thing.  I don't know how we can type someone's post if they like it And all the comments I have posted, I have not tagged any special because I do not do this special to anyone.

Welcome my friend, yes, the signs on the posts draw the readers ’attention to them and make them more attentive to this matter. We notice it on many social media to draw attention on an important topic.

On 7/28/2020 at 10:05 AM, Raven said:

Tagging people in your topic is very useful because they can easily find your topic. Some of the people here don't use rhis feature or maybe they don't really know how to use it so i'm very thankful to you for sharing this information to us.

HELLO  Friend l am new here .It is very informative  and helpful .Through tags we can easily find  topics.May be some  people don't  really know  how to use it.Thank you for this useful  information.