Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

No I don't use tag yet while typing post but it is a very nice way of doing work.this is too much modern age.crypto is also a digital currency for exchange and trading.altough I don't use tag but now I will try it.

Hello mate

I think that marking a comment or topic important to me makes the people I want to see this thing and it is done easily and conveniently by tagging on it

6 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Projectcrypto

I searched for some information related to trading, and I found that what you are talking about is a special way of trading, as trading has many types, each of which has slightly different methods from the other. Trading if we use it perfectly well, we can reap great profits

Sure mate trading is currently one of the best easiest way to earn good profit to your wallet while sitting at home but it is very risky which is why i urge anyone interested to seek good knowledge and experience well before starting to avoid losing funds without compensation.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No i have not used that feature but i somehow know that this feature is really useful because it will alert the tagged person that someone is interested in talking to him/her.

• +2 1

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful information, as these signs help many people to read the topic and pay attention to it. We must put these signs for the benefit of everyone and we benefit from those signs.

27 minutes ago, Iqra 220 said:

I alos want to tag someone person in my post

@Flying11Horse @Zinat08 

Thanks for tagging me my friend @Iqra 220 .

This tagging is a great feature my friend ,I use it a lot ,you can see this by checking out my posts .But don't use tags for tagging the members  that don't like to get tagged ,there are some .Only tag to those members whom you think will read your post and also reply .You can get this experience by tagging members at your start in this forum .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

17 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Okay, I understand mate, I think I have come across some buddies in my hood that are into arbitrage , I only see them doing it but I don't really know it called arbitrage ,but your explanation has made me understand

But you have to be careful on the type of site you visit to trade out your coins because there are alot of scamming exchangers nowadays which will steal all your funds and there will be no one to compensate you for your lose for that kindly make deep research before joining any exchanger to avoid losing funds to scammers.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Hey, actually not. I never use any tag in my post. Truely, previously I did not know that there is a facility to add tag in post. But now i know about this. Thanks for your kind information.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

But you have to be careful on the type of site you visit to trade out your coins because there are alot of scamming exchangers nowadays which will steal all your funds and there will be no one to compensate you for your lose for that kindly make deep research before joining any exchanger to avoid losing funds to scammers.

Am not actually trying to start arbitrage trading now, I don't have much knowledge about it, and it not advisable to just jump into what we have less idea about. I will read more about it and do some research also before I try to start arbitrage trading mate

It's a nice thing to use tag but some people used it in the wrong place as tagging is only needed where the post or content is related to the tagged persons but some will just tag without thinking of the relativeness of the post

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know anything about it after I am still collecting my information from the beginners section, but I try to develop myself and my information permanently to enter the rest of the sections and share it

18 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I will read more about it and do some research also before I try to start arbitrage trading mate

That will be much better for you mate because by doing this research you will get to know deep about the field and by that you will have ideas about the merit and demerit more which will make you more cautious whenever you are ready for the job.

BetFury                                                   

I am in new member in this platform I don't know about using tags in the post and what are the advantages that we get from this. I think giving tags will get you more resources and good rating for your post. Notification that others get out of our tags is usefull.

9 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

That will be much better for you mate because by doing this research you will get to know deep about the field and by that you will have ideas about the merit and demerit more which will make you more cautious whenever you are ready for the job.

That's the main reason for research mate, to guide us to the right way not mislead us, and it make us get lot if idea about what we are trying to understand. The forum. Has made me be use to doing research now, and am great full to the forum about that

The function is much like quoting someone due to the fact each time you tag a person's name on a post automatically the member will obtain a notification that he/she is being referred to in a submit, so it excellent and you could employ it to quote posts that it too long because it's miles the simplest manner to quote a member.

• +5 1

It will be easier if we act like your comment.  One comment is that you will know they are on their feet.  If we work together here, difficult things will become easier, I think we can do better.  Thank you for giving us such a nice comment

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 12/11/2020 at 3:49 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's the main reason for research mate, to guide us to the right way not mislead us, and it make us get lot if idea about what we are trying to understand. The forum. Has made me be use to doing research now, and am great full to the forum about that

Make your own personal research before you join any project in cryptoworld today my friend because there are good number of fake projects around which can make you lose a lot and there will be no one to compensate you if you lose in this field of Cryptocurrency, kindly excercise patience and learn.

BetFury                                                   

5 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Make your own personal research before you join any project in cryptoworld today my friend because there are good number of fake projects around which can make you lose a lot and there will be no one to compensate you if you lose in this field of Cryptocurrency, kindly excercise patience and learn.

Cryptocurrency is not inform of local bank that if we loose our money we will get it back, in this case,our money is controlled and managed by us, so if we loose them, no exchange site will refound it to us. That's why it good and wise we make series of research before we engage into any project

No i am not my friend i never did that Nor have you ever seen Because i don't know that much If I do what is the benefit of the message What its benefits 

I would like to comply with you my friend and also thank you for tagging me in this content material which you made. We must use that feature for us to assist other individuals right here when we see some topic this is very vital and useful for them to gain a few know-how and to assist their adventure right here. I will now use it my friend thank you once more for you recommendation. This became a massive assist for me.

That's a good one, I once wanted to tag but I was not sure if it's OK and now that  you've just state it importance I'll never make a post without tagging most importantly seniors, so that they'll give me a positive reply. 

I am actually not used to tagging individuals on the points I made except if on remarking/answering to somebody who cited me that is to state when the need emerges. Be that as it may, as from now hereafter I will be apply the exercises gained from your post. It truly fascinating

BetFury                                                   

I am a new member of the CryptoTalk forum though. But I knew this feature. However, I haven't used it yet, even for those who are interested in the subject. I generally think it may be necessary in general discussion topics. I think it could also be to respond to any member or to invite another member to the thread.

On 7/27/2020 at 11:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

I Didn't know about this.  Thank you @Calvinpriva for the important information.  I Don't find any untold information which i can create a topic. And as i didnt know about this so from now i will try to tag members in posts too.  It will increase our personal branding too.  And i am searching about a new information for creating a topic, hopefully i will get it soon and i will use the tag feature           

• +3 1