Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

this platform  is really useful, it will make the tagged person knows that there is someone who wants to talk to him by tagging him. You may also do tagging to your topics if you want your friend to see it

14 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Mark wood There are some members who are only focused on earning here and they don't care about learning anything. They only complete 20 posts and just leave. These are the kind of people who don't tag anyone because they don't want to learn. I only hope that they realize their mistakes and try to learn something new everyday.

Also, you do a good job by tagging others and learning something new from them. Keep it up 👍.

That's what I said and thanks for your time indeed I'm here to get more information and get such experience here that's our responsibility to help those who need help and if they learn it's good if they don't want to learn it's depends on them we have keep continue good work here ..

It's a good feature but I don't think everyone would want that. Most of us here don't know each other here. So it seems not normal to tag someone you don't know in a post you have no idea if he's interested in or not.

Dear @Calvinpriva You have shared a very good information with us. As you talked that we should keep tagging one of the others, in this way our post becomes a brilliant one and many people get the tag on it, in this way many people on a post read it and understand it. As I have seen many people in this form who post only and only in this forum and they neither tag anyone nor they like to do this work and such people have posts. 

And I have also seen many people in this forum who keep tags someone all the time and those are the people who seek knowledge and they want to learn something new. In this way, they become fantastic in their posts and we get to learn a lot from their posts. There are posts of people who tag others, they are very knowledge and information and many people like to give their opinion on the posts of such people. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/27/2020 at 11:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

I tag one time in post. Tag helps to get quick response from people.  If you tag anyone, he get a notification.  From notification, he can easily see your post and can give feedback easily. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think this is a cool feature. It directly draws the attention of those tagged in the content. This way they do not have to go through a whole lot of posts to find your content. Is it possible that others can tag people to your posts as well?

The thing you noticed is not actually noticed in everyone's eyes because I also saw that many people tag here and almost no people tag.  I think it would be better if you do as you say

20 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Tagging is indeed a great feature in the forum, as you said it brings the attention of someone to the topic or the comment, I often tag members when I want to hear there opinion, or when I have questions to ask members I feel they have much idea about what I want to ask, @Projectcrypto @Oxygen99 and @Trainz

The tagging feature is quite good for us in this forum and i will advise anyone reading this conversation should try to make use of it to call the attention of anyone whenever you need help in any of the listed sections of the forum because we are all here to help each other.

BetFury                                                   

21 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

The tagging feature is quite good for us in this forum and i will advise anyone reading this conversation should try to make use of it to call the attention of anyone whenever you need help in any of the listed sections of the forum because we are all here to help each other.

Yes, I really like the tagging feature, and the quoty feature too, they bring our attention by notification. I easily use it when am out of idea about a particular topic or if I want another member to contribute to a topic or benefit from the topic

No i have never tag someone on my topics because i dont know how too but I heard that tagging is best way for members to read your comment i will be glad if am taugh how to tag 

Well I have already posted on this topic @Dark Shadow , I think a month ago .This is a great topic  as you said . This topic is important mostly for beginners because they don't know about tagging .In the beginning I also don't knew about this tagging feature and this topic helped me . 

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Thank you my friend for sharing this valuable information with us. I haven't used tag options to tag the members who have posted topics or shared their respective responses through the sites. It will be useful for us inorder to get responses too and it will be interesting too.

I have make only two topics in cryptotalk forum.I am also not use any tags for my topics.Tags option in cryptotalk forum is new features.Next time when i create topics i will use tags for my post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@Flying11HorseWell my friend I have not used this kind of feature. But you can easily tagged some one through this  feature. And also you can appoint some person by it. And also you can tagged to a topics so that others can see it.

Edited by The shiekh
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I would like to agree to you my friend and also thank you for tagging me in this content that you made. We must use that feature for us to help other members here when we see some topic that is very important and useful for them to gain some knowledge and to help their journey here. I will now use it my friend thank you again for you advice. This was a big help for me

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, Mir Hamza said:

And I have also seen many people in this forum who keep tags someone all the time and those are the people who seek knowledge and they want to learn something new.

Of course @Mir Hamza there are topics for many people who are tagging some members in their topics so that they can get support in something. In this way will be easy for them to learn and understand something in deep, but we have to be careful to mention a member on our topics only for important issues, not mention a member regularly because it will cause a problem.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared 

I am been using the tags in the topics, but I am not creating one, still the tags are been used in the topics and you can mension someone in your topic in many ways.

On 7/28/2020 at 3:17 PM, Moaz said:

I used the tag previously in some of the posts that I made, and I think that this feature is one of the most important features in the forum CryptoTalk especially when you have an important topic and want to share it with some of your friends to read it all you have to do is put @ and then your friend's name

I don't no other platform's what features provides but cryptotalk provides so many advanced features for their user, but unfortunately everyone not know this features very well including me, but now you mention tagging members in our topic its really amazing feature, hope everyone use this feature and tagging each other.

13 hours ago, The shiekh said:

And also you can appoint some person by it. And also you can tagged to a topics so that others can see it.

Absolutely @The shiekh this is an amazing feature .You can use his feature to make people see your topics or post .It is good for letting them know what do you think regarding a subject .It is also a good feature to get reputation .Not all members see your post but if you use this feature many members will come to see your post through the notifications and they will absolutely give you a like if they like it.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

19 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I easily use it when am out of idea about a particular topic or if I want another member to contribute to a topic or benefit from the topic

Same here because we are not 100% perfect which means we need the attention of each other especially the senior members who have more experience and knowledge ahead of us about Cryptocurrency and it related activities.

BetFury                                                   

9 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Same here because we are not 100% perfect which means we need the attention of each other especially the senior members who have more experience and knowledge ahead of us about Cryptocurrency and it related activities.

That's true, the tag feature is an incredible feature that the moderators invent,it has helped us alot, as you said @Projectcrypto we really need the help or the idea of senior members in topics or comments we find difficult to understand

Yes! I tag someone when I needed him to reply me on a question or to clarify me on his post. I believe tagging someone is very important, here it direct the message to him. I gain more experience here because he reply me when he get the message.

13 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

we really need the help or the idea of senior members in topics or comments we find difficult to understand

Sure mate and that is why you are among my good friends in this forum because you always keep pride aside to ask questions on whatever situation you are having difficulties and i will advise you to keep it up that way because that will help you alot now and in the future.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury