Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

Hi mate.

This is a very remarkable feature of this forum. If you have a question in your mind then make a post of it and tag to the experts also for their review. This is much better way to gain maximum knowledge about any question.

Yes my friend, I also think it is a good feature of this forum.to tag someone in any post. It is an entire way to reply someone's special comments by mentioning them. When you tag and ask someone about something, then the tagged person receive a notification about your post in which you have mentioned him and van easily to reply you as well as help you.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

No, i don't used tagging on my posts ever. But i think this is a good initiative for increasing interactive rate between the members. This is very appealing and cool feature.

On 7/28/2020 at 1:47 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

Yes the tag feature helps your post get noticed, since it will notify the people you tagged. But also think of why some post gets less attention, you should consider other factors such as the title of the topic, and the content.

This feature is old, but I do not use it when writing a new topic, but rather it is a way for responses in comments for me in order to exchange information between members. It is a useful feature, but some use it to get positive reviews faster and I noticed many members do that

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have never used the tag feature here because I am still new here and I do not have any friend here .. but I will naturally build many relationships here, especially with members with experience in the field of trading! I am an expert in the field of trading and I want to benefit and benefit from my participation here in this forum!
The tag feature is really good for alerting members to some important publications or for opening discussions on a topic.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for your nice post, yes you are right if we tag people to our post that post reach more than people without tagging to our post. But we have to use properly when we use tagging any people to our post because if we break the rules than we can get a warning pint.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I haven't use any tags but we to use it because from it the person get notification to whom he tag it is good for good ratings and to increase followers which probably effect your erning.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

No I have never use tags in this forum. Because I am newbei here and I don't know how to use it. But I heard that is helps for mentioning the members and to make the topic viral. But please anyone teach me how to use. 

Thanks @Calvinpriva for this informative topic. I hope that the members who don't know about tagging find your topic so that they can also learn and benefit from this feature. Tagging is indeed a great feature and it helps bring attention to your posts and topics. I will tag a few members because I want to hear their thoughts on this subject. So, @Jaafar Fahad Hassan, @Mark wood, @Flying11Horse@Cleaner and @Kenan12. What do you guys think about this?

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Thank you for explaining this feature, in my opinion, an important and useful feature through which a person can know that his post has been flagged when the person receives a notification.

13 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

Thanks @Calvinpriva for this informative topic. I hope that the members who don't know about tagging find your topic so that they can also learn and benefit from this feature. Tagging is indeed a great feature and it helps bring attention to your posts and topics. I will tag a few members because I want to hear their thoughts on this subject. So, @Jaafar Fahad Hassan, @Mark wood, @Flying11Horse@Cleaner and @Kenan12. What do you guys think about this?

The forum tag feature is really great.  Many of our important information is not visible to many members.  Because there are many topics in the forum.  As a result, not everyone can see those topics.  As a result, they stay away from that information.  So when we share any good information, we will tag some members, so that the post will be highlighted and everyone can see.

• +1 2

being a new member here,I didn't used the tag featureut I have seen how this tag feature works, it is used for the people who have questions or the answers where the other people tag the person and mention them in the tag

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Dark Shadow said:

Tagging is indeed a great feature in the forum, as you said it brings the attention of someone to the topic or the comment, I often tag members when I want to hear there opinion, or when I have questions to ask members I feel they have much idea about what I want to ask, @Projectcrypto @Oxygen99 and @Trainz

@Dark Shadow well this is great if we tag some of members for the purpose of learn and solving some problems but I will tell you that not many members are interested in learning because I see many members are here only for earning and if we talk about Facebook Instagram and Twitter so they are interested in that matters and here I know who are interested in learning and who has great experience so sometimes I tag them for such purpose..

• +1 3
  • +2 1

22 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dark Shadow well this is great if we tag some of members for the purpose of learn and solving some problems but I will tell you that not many members are interested in learning because I see many members are here only for earning and if we talk about Facebook Instagram and Twitter so they are interested in that matters and here I know who are interested in learning and who has great experience so sometimes I tag them for such purpose..

@Mark wood There are some members who are only focused on earning here and they don't care about learning anything. They only complete 20 posts and just leave. These are the kind of people who don't tag anyone because they don't want to learn. I only hope that they realize their mistakes and try to learn something new everyday.

Also, you do a good job by tagging others and learning something new from them. Keep it up 👍.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Thank you for sharing this topic Tagging people in your issue is exceedingly handy as they can easily discovery your topic. round about of the group at this point don't use rhis star or perhaps they don't genuinely be on familiar terms with how to use it .tagging is the one of the way to remember you want you comment.

• +1 2

I agree, tagging can be the new strategy to attract more individuals towards our topic and can generate more replies. Even I haven't seen people tagging in their topics beside replying them. I have seen some members giving credits to experts and that can attract individuals too. Even I didn't had a thought of tagging anyone. I should definitely try this. 

• +1 1

It is just today that I know of something like that called tagging it is interesting for seeing I will one day be tagged in the forum by some members post due to the popularity of my work from junior to top member that is my dream

This feature is a very good because sometimes people are in search of a particular think and related to it. For example if anyone wants to know about Crypto and if we tag our post with @crypto then it will shown for the search of crypto. But sometimes people use it for cheap tactics. 

• +1 1

On 7/27/2020 at 1:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

The truth is very good information, the truth is little I think they know, and if they know it, it is because of this post that a good contribution, brother, greetings.

Tag is one of the elements of a good topic, when ever one uses a tag, it gives the reader an idea of what the topic is about, I have used several tags on my topic depending on the category of audience I am trying to reach. 

I think it is one of the useful things in creating a site because it makes it easier for people to find the post through the search mechanism on the site. I think more people should do this thing

Tagging people is a good option to bring more attention to more people. Like said, mentioning someone's profile would get them notified and to read the topic. I've not found much people doing it though, maybe it needs to be familiarised. 

• +2 1