Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

I used to tag in most of the post where I think it is needed but I won't tag you because you are already good member and I think by tagging we can mention their mistake and they will know and you are better member than be and I can't tag you because you members are like mentor for me.

Yes its good if you tag people. They can read your post and get information about it. This will increase topic involvement. They will be notified about your post and it helps to create more topic.

I do not personally use the tagging feature a lot, unless I consider is strictly necessary. For example, when replying a fellow member that tagged myself or if am not clear on some specific point about a post, I usually tag the author to kindly ask for further clarification. Yet, I find some members tend to ignore the tags, which disrupts the communication within the community, whilst some other overuse the tags, just to say they agree on something. 

Edited by Jromz
grammar

As of now, i have never used this tagging feature. Thanks to  @Calvinpriva for sharing this important information to us. Using this feature we can tag any experts and ask them any clarifications which we need. Thanks mate

Edited by Olivia Joseph

Labeling is a decent method of persuading different individuals to know about advise regarding any of your remark or valuable post that is of imperative to everybody most particularly new learner that need huge data about the discussion.

tagging someone who help you a lot is like a little appreciation that they posted something useful to you and to others but in my topics I've never do tagging and the reason is nothing but it in your decision if you wish to tag, it's free to use.

Tagging is agod feature. When we post new toppic tagging help othwr members to know the new topic is ahead. It also helps in rating your post with the help of good comments.

Tags work practically the same as "@"username in Dscord, but I don't use them very often because I can quote someone's posts instead of making a tag. And users here barely notice each other if they want to talk about something (they can just go to the personal messages section of the site). So it is good but not so cool for usual usage.

Давайте писать вместе!

Until now I haven't tag anybody on my topics though i have created just few. It is a good ideal if we mention them and they can relate to the contents but if not they may feel irritated. So that must be considered too.

I am a new member of Cryptowald.  I have never tagged my topic to any of my friends before.  However I think this feature is very good.  This topic of yours was a very helpful topic for me. Thank you for giving me ideas on this.

• +2 1

Thank you for this topic. I hadn't done a tag before because I didn't know how to do it.
Tagging is very useful for enabling the tagged people to easily access and answer the topic.

I didn't use any tags when I create my first and only topic, because I don't know what kind of tag should I use and also I am just asking for help and getting answers for my question since I experienced a problem. I will start using tags in my next topic and I hope those tags will be really helpful for them to understand more about what I am trying to say.

I don't use the tagging feature much, but many do. When posting, every member should keep an eye on the post. I think many member notes are available on the site. I hope the prasakas will make our platform more beautiful.

1 hour ago, Olivia Joseph said:

Using this feature we can tag any experts and ask them any clarifications which we need. Thanks mate

You are right @Olivia Joseph by using a tag will be simple to ask anything to old members or expert members in something. Now i see a lot of members are tagging other members in their posts and easily they get support on what they want. we just have to use the tag in the right way so that we can avoid punishment like using tag for begging reputations.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Look at these examples to see how question tags are used. You haven't seen this film, have you? Your sister lives in Spain, doesn't she?

Since quoting a topic doesn't now notified the owner of that content you had quoted, then the best way for you to noticed by the owner of the content you want to quote is by tagging him/her. It is also a great way for you to call the attention of that user if  you find his/her content is against the rules and regulations of this forum. 

As I am new here, I received my first tag yesterday, and I found it a good way to draw attention since it really caught my attention and entered and interacted with the person who mentioned me ..

Yes dear you shared a very useful information for every member of this platform. So far I didn't use this tagging but as I went through with your post I think it will be very beneficial. The very  good advantage of this tagging is that your post cannot be ignored.

As a newbie i was exploring the features which can be used in the forum, and the post helped me a lot. I have not tried it but will surely try it in the near future. 

Yes, I totally agree with you, that tagging multiple members on a certain topic will increase the number of replies to that topic, and this is very useful especially for topics that do not receive many responses.

On 7/27/2020 at 10:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

Dear friend thanks for telling us about this feature because I didn't know about this kind of feature. This is a best feature because we can tag other people to read out our posts and topics. But it may be a irritation for some people because when we tag someone the notification appear of that post.

To me I prefer  tagging friends when commenting on their topic, because sometime I ask questions and tag the person that post the topic. With that I belive that my question will be answered.

I have learnt many things through this form.

I learnt many things about online business.

I got much information regarding the trading online.

I have also learnt how to to manage your views regarding different topics efficiently.

This platform gives much information that can be helpful in almost every kind of online business.