Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

No still now,i didn't used the tags on my subject as I don't make out pardon? is that's positive and how to effect a tag. If we brand tag on our topics, bottle we will dig up 100% ?please spill the beans me additional about this

Edited by Carry10

This feature has many benefits that many of us lack the know of using it it helps to derived users attention just as you do to get my attention to the topic. It wasn't so much strange to users that are good in  commiunicating in social media. this forum was very great and is always improving everyday. 

I also completely agree, putting tags on your topics attracts many more users and especially those interested in the topic, tagging other users of the forum causes a notification / warning that appears in their private messages is a very useful thing, i also use tags a few times in my posts

A Tag is a good that notify the other member about your posts. I,m working on this platform from last  4 weeks but I have not try to Tag any of the member on this forum because I have no much experience about that thing.

that's correct one any manner, i personally am no longer used to tagging humans on the topics i created until on commenting/replying to a few one who quoted me it truly is to say whilst the want arises. however as from now henceforth i can be observe the lessons learnt out of your post. it in reality interesting

@Calvinpriva It's an important topic for the majority of forum users. Though I used tagging at most times, and even in my experience by tagging a person, he/she will notice our posts and give valid opinion if he/she likes the prior comment they are tagged in. This helps to maintain the ongoing conversation and helps to solve queries or any kind of confusion on both side.

• +2 1

However not everyone does even reply even they did get tagged as if they dont understand the topic they will just read it anyway and leave it uncommented in which didn't even tried to give his or her opinion about what you just said so.

On 7/27/2020 at 1:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

Thank you friend for such valuable information, tagging other users is good because they receive the notification that they have been named both in a comment and in a publication, so these people do not miss out on a good publication, it is one more way for more people to see what you do...

No I didn't use tags in my topic. But I think we should use tag in over topics to make them attractive so that more traffic will visit our topic and will respond to our topic. It will beneficial to your reputation. Because when people visit your topic they will rate your topic. 

Indeed mate,We must utilize that include for us to help different individuals here when we see some point that is significant and valuable for them to increase some information and to help their excursion here. I will currently utilize it my companion thank you again for you guidance. This was a major assistance for me.

I was unaware of this feature but know that I know of it, I will make sure to maximize the use of it. I can use this to grab the attention of some people or readers to increase the audience that my post or topic can reach. I find this very useful so I would like to say thank you for making an informative topic like this

Im guessing, they dont use Tags because they dont know why a Tag exists. Or how important a Tag is, to get your Topic noticed & indexed properly. It similar to using Key Words in your search or a well written blog, that has certain key words included in its text, so that the internet spiders can index your web page / blog.

Its a different form of SEO - Search Engine Optimization. To index the post properly in its proper place, so to speak. Tags are very important everybody, so you should be using them when ever your create a new post.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Thank you for sharing your knowledge about this feature. I have had no idea about this feature till today. Now I am sure many of us will use this feature for the betterment of this forum

Once i tagged a newbie in my post it's  a wonderful feature for mentioning a member that mention will help that member.

He'll get notification But feel some tension  and risk for getting banned or warning points. 

As moderator and admins are always online so always provide authentic information for mentioning. 

• +1 1

Since I am new to the forum, these issues seem very critical to me. So I haven't used these tags yet. But listening to you, it seems that this feature is a very remarkable feature. So I definitely want to try it. But I have more to know about this. 

I also see few people are using tag feature because they think it will harm for us because we mentioned someone but i want to tell you this feature is best for us to thank any person or appreciate any person for his success or his hardworking so use tag option also. Keep enjoying crypto.

• +4 1

You are welcome @Younes31 there are many useful features in this forum which will help you in your activity. You will discover them day by day and later you will know all of them, just be a good member always so that you can have long time in the forum.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is a good way to attract members' attention, I use it on social media, but I have not used it yet here, you must first build friendships in order to be able to put these hashtags, because I find it inappropriate to have a hashtag for a member I do not know. Also some members can be banned as I see in the hashtags set by you that there are two banned members.

We should use that feature to help other members here when we see a topic that is very important or useful and we think it can serve the tagged person, I like this idea

Thank you my friend .. valuable information .. I was not aware of the existence of the tag feature .. Really useful and helps the rest of the members to find what they want ..

Edited by Aulla1997

On 7/27/2020 at 1:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

How interesting, thanks for sharing this I did not take it into account, I did not know what could be done and it is as you say so leaving the label of the person we can add important issues and receive more support regarding this, so I will label it so you can see that your topic was one of the most useful I have read @Calvinpriva

• +1 1

Thank you @yulitzacalvete. Tagging a member in a topic is good when you have a necessary reason for your tag. Its good because a tag will notify the tagged member immediately when you submitted your post. If you have asked for a support from a member or anything else, notification will be seen easily with that member you tagged.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If I use them when I elaborate a post, I think that it is a way to locate more quickly the posts, for my it is an indispensable characteristic to go in each one of the publications 

i am beginner here , i don't know alot of members to tag them ,but i think the tagging is very useful to let our friends see what we post