Searching for knowledge - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

18 hours ago, Cryptolover277 said:

Now after 100 post you will pay for 20 post. For 20 post you will got 1000 Satoshi for one post so total 20000 Satoshi. No more talk Token now post for Bitcoin.

Of course when we complete 100 post task then after our earning starts, and our every useful post earns 10 talk tokens if we complete 20 post then we earns 200 talk tokens, but compulsory we need positive ratings in our post,

But one thing our every post not earn 1000 satoshis there is a another concept, if we want earn satoshis then our every post must should gain positive rating then its possible,

unfortunately we didn't gain any points then we didn't earn bitcoins so must do hard work and earn bitcoin.

• +4 1

First congratulate you for achieving 100 posts, then you will get paid on every comments per day and you can improve yourself financial income by this. but for getting payment your posts have at least one reaction or ratings from others. Payment is depending on reputations and don't hesitate to give them. 

❤❤IF YOU AGREED WITH ME, DROP ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

After you complete the 100 posts target, then you will start getting paid for every 20 posts you make daily. Me myself have not been involved in investing till now, but i want to do so in the future when i have better knowledge about investing. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

All over the internet, there is knowledge you cannot imagine you can take any you want at any point and its important that you are able to use it perfectly, because then there is false information out there there is a lot of good things that come with the internet and we need to enjoy using it for free to engage

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 25‏/9‏/2020 at 15:16, Honny143 said:

بالطبع عندما نكمل مهمة نشر 100 ثم بعد أن يبدأ ربحنا ، وكسب كل منشور مفيد 10 رموز حديث إذا أكملنا 20 منشورًا ، ثم نربح 200 رمز حديث ، ولكن إلزاميًا نحتاج إلى تقييمات إيجابية في منشورنا ،

لكن هناك شيء واحد لا تربحه كل مشاركة لدينا 1000 ساتوشي ، فهناك مفهوم آخر ، إذا أردنا كسب ساتوشي ، فيجب أن تحصل كل مشاركة لدينا على تصنيف إيجابي ثم يكون ذلك ممكنًا ،

لسوء الحظ ، لم نحصل على أي نقاط ، ثم لم نربح عملات البيتكوين ، لذا يجب أن نقوم بعمل شاق ونكسب 

This means that half of the posts do not count, so we have to write good content to impress members and get a good reputation

Edited by marea he
Misspelled

Congrats for completing 100 posts. After this task you will be create 20 post on daily basis if you will exceed 20 posts then their will be no restriction but you would receive payment of 20 post. Each post gives 1000 satoshi. According to new payment system,  postive rates is essential on your post for payment. Your talks token earning will be doubled if you gives 50 reputation in a day after 100 posts. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Our main assignment in the forum is to make good quality posts which will enable us to get payment later on after it has been verified and also we have another opportunity to earn extra Satoshi for every of our post that receive positive rating which is why we have to improve ourselves in sending in admiring posts that will enable members like our posts and get payment in both talkcoin and satoshi. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

it is great that you completed the first 100 posts since they present a huge challenge to every beginner , and since you were able to do it you can start getting paid for every post you write up to 20 posts a day , payment now is with TALK tokens and BTC at the same time , more information about it you can find it in the pinned post in "about forum" section

and yes you can invest the TALK tokens you recieve to earn 1% extra profit daily 

and every 1 reputation you give you get 1TALK and that is up to 50 rates a day

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 7/27/2020 at 12:57 PM, Ashsh said:

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

After completing the 100 free posts, you are paid for every comment that gets a positive rating, 1000 satoshi and 10 talk token, and that is seven days after you wrote the comment. For me, I collect what I earn on the platform waiting for the bitcoin price to rise in the future and get a bigger profit.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, marea he said:

Issuing a post, you can get profits, but in general and content, I think that you store what you get from this forum in a short Iubit wallet while the price of Bitcoin increases.

Edited by marea he

On 9/25/2020 at 4:20 PM, Telvin George said:

After you complete the 100 posts target, then you will start getting paid for every 20 posts you make daily. Me myself have not been involved in investing till now, but i want to do so in the future when i have better knowledge about investing. 

Investment is good because it will offer you oppotunity to earn more profit in the future if you are patient enough and for the talkcoin we are earning now i will suggest you make use of the investbox so that you can be earning 1% of what you Invested after every 24 hours since we still have some days before trading begins.

• +2 1

As a new member with just a week of experience, I have not yet started to receive payments. But I see that with this post I am able to analyse the different options and strategies with which I can use the payments received to increase my earnings. There are a lot of investment options out there that users can resort to to improve their earnings. It's about finding out which works best for you and then taking maximum advantage of that strategy.

• +1 1

On 7/27/2020 at 10:57 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I want to inquire about some of the ideas that I have

After completing 100 free entries

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

By now I know you have completed your 100 post , you start to 10 talk token for every one comment you make and you get 50 talk token for every topic you created and you get one talk token for every like you give , but you can only give 50 like per day.

I have started to learn about trading, few months ago I had no idea what to do with the money I make here, but now I have a clear strategy to learn and to make more profits.

"We grow by lifting others"

Hello my friends I want to give you congratulation after completing your first 100 posts. Now you will receive earning and you will be make 20 posts per day. Now it's the need of the things that you will be work more hard than previous posts. You will also create new topics and things . If you delivered the best then you will be appreciated and you will receive the positive points. And also you can take knowledge from the YouTube channels from internet etc

What do you do with your income is up to you but since trading for TALK tokens won't be opened until October 15th then it is better to put them in invest box and continue your journey in the forum by reading and writing , the more knowledge you get rhe more chances of being able to start with a new eaening method and make a huge profits

• +2 1
  • +3 1

We are currently in a new system of payment which claims that we can only receive payment base on rating and for that we all have to improve ourselves in terms of post we make because only when you rating is positive you can receive payment in talkcoin and only when your post is rated with positive rating you can get payment for Satoshi.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the best option that anyone can take is to obtain a capital and then invest it, since opportunities such as Yobit and Cryptotalk appear very little and You have to take advantage of them to obtain capital and invest it.

• +2 1

I think for me it was an extraordinary stage where you can get more thoughts from different individuals and procure more from here and gain more cash for posting accommodating and helpful posts and get a few advantages like our English improvement without any problem. I want to master everything

• +4 1

Bible is telling us get knowledge, God asked Solomon to asked something He should do for him he did not asked anything knowledge so he can rules his people well, knowledge will make you rich because knowledge is power.

• +3 1

very important post! Really enter to inform me because I also almost completed my 100 publication and also I would like to know now what should I do?
What benefits can I get apart from great knowledge?
I will continue to read them all to learn from their experience!

• +3 1

Well, I will collect a small capital. I will try to enter it in the investbox and continue working here until I collect good capital and have learned trading more if you like this.

• +3 1

I think the most smart thing that can be done after reaching the goal of the 100 free post, is thinking about the future, therefore gather as possible as possible and then invest it in a short or long-term project would be the best strategy to follow.

In addition, I do not know of other benefits for reaching the goal, I suppose it is only a requirement, reputation is something independent.

• +3 1

you may get positive reputation which will boost you chances of earning, and trading always starts slowly, don't start with a large capital

• +1 1
  • +3 1

After completing 100 free posts, you can start earning from the posts and comments that you make, and you will get 1000 satoshi on every good post and get a positive evaluation by members of the forum because the payment is on the posts that got a good rating.  You can only receive payments in Yobit, so you have to link your CryptoTalk account to Ubit, and then you can invest if you want.  I advise you to learn well about trading and investing in order not to lose your money.

• +3 1
  • +5 1