Searching for knowledge - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

You must now continue publishing and sharing information in order to be able to obtain a good reputation and thus you can get paid for your participation in addition to the experience you gain from your presence in this forum.

Dear Friends, I am looking at this forum to know everything about it and I want to adhere to the rules to earn money after completing 100 free comments. I would like to know what digital currencies are and how they are converted and earned

After you have completed 100 free posts, all you have to do is respond to the posts after reading them well and direct your questions that you do not know to the people with experience

• +1 1

Hello to everyone.

I'm back. I was untouched by this forum due to my exam. Now I'm free and started working again . After first 100 comments we have to post 20 maximum post and it's income will be sent to our yobit account. My income is started.

Serching for knowledge is a life long activity which only ends when we die, sometimes we learn directly while other times we learn inderectly, even though one main factor that we are all here is for the payment, still we can argue the fact that we must have learn something new since we starting working here, so let me good intentions and we can learn more.

Cryptotalk is the best in which we should get best knowledge  Start slowly, gain experience and later you will be a pro trader and you can increase your capital (don't worry, in less than 2 months you can be a good trader) Best of luck all cryptotalk members.

Yeah there have an options in this forum to clear your all questions. First of all thanks to you for asking these question. You can refer feom i mentioned above. Or you can seek the experienced buddies to clear your questions.

I won't advice you to start investing as a beginner because that aspect of the forum is somehow complicated and difficult to operate, so I suggest you keep working here to learn and know more about the forum first,before engaging yourself in any investment thing,Good luck!

Yes if you want to earn knowledge you have to work honestly and your post today I have some information that will attract some people to your profile and you are so have to search for senior people in Crypto talk so from this you will able to get knowledge and it's up to you how much work you do. 

If you are looking for knowledge about cryptocurrency then this may be the best forum for you.  This is where you can acquire both money and knowledge together.  But if you want you can gain knowledge by working in this forum for a short time and you can earn good money from this forum at any time....

Dear Friend! 

Complete the hundered posts is a difficult task.I congratulate you on your success.now you can post here for earning.Now you are allowed for paid post.Wait and earn then invest it in this forum is the best way.

• +2 1

Knowledge is everywhere and knowledge is sometime searched and more time we get knowledge form our home, our families, friends,relatives, neighbors and even from little children. We gain knowledge at every step of our life. So i think knowledge is not properly searched but knowledge is opened. 

On 7/27/2020 at 2:57 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I want to inquire about some of the ideas that I have

After completing 100 free entries

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

My dear we are getting 200 stoshi each post and for getting the payment we have to make a useful post have to focus on our work and give your best we should not make useless post because the post are deleted by the moderators and we are not getting payment of that useless post.

Searching for knowledge is a good activity.we must be focused on search knowledge.it is helpful for us to do well.we search knowledge from where we find it.

Searching for knowledge is a good activity.we must be focused on search knowledge.it is helpful for us to do well.we search knowledge from where we find it.

• +5 1

You should write a useful post that contains information that helps beginners get started, and you will get 200 satoshi and 20 talk for every useful post that gets a positive response.

Welcome my friend, after completing 100 posts, you start with 20. Useful posts per day. You are paid for each post, 200 satoshi. And if you want to invest, you need a small capital and do not put all the money to invest, you lose it.

• +2 1

It is now your daily task to write 20 positive comments. Your posts must include quality and interest. For every comment you will get 200 satoshi. Collect all your profits and save them to enter the trade. Then buy currencies that are low in price and wait and be patient with it.  In order for its price to increase, abide by the rules of the forum and be patient in order to get a good reputation.

My friend, the positive reputation that you get on your publications is what makes your post acceptable for payment, and also if you want to start investing, you can start with a little capital to learn from it, and when you have the appropriate experience, you can increase the capital and invest more and more profitably.

• +2 1

My friends, we must gain knowledge through old members and conduct research after ourselves and publish it in this forum so that everyone benefits.  Good luck friends

Now start, create 20 useful, paid posts. You will be given 200 satoshi for each useful post, but your posts should have a good reputation. Payments are made after seven days of writing the post. At first you will feel bored writing posts but after a few days it will be work  Interesting .

Hello my friend As for you, I advise you to wait a little bit about investing until you gain sufficient experience and have sufficient information about it as it contains a large loss factor for those who do not know how to invest. As for the positive reputation you receive after 100 posts, you will definitely get a reward for that. In the end, my advice to you is that you gather sufficient information and experience about investing until you raise sufficient capital to enter it.

Hello my friend, Soon I will complete 100 Post and I have not thought after that what the profit percentage will be, and should I wait more time until I gain more experience to enter the world of investing and trading or start immediately, the comments were very useful to me, so thank you for this question And thanks for the comments😊

Hello my friend, now the serious work has begun. You have to write 20 comments a day and get a positive reputation on the comments in order to be paid for them, and good topics must be created and published for your personal account And follow the laws alone to stay safe

You can use your income to buy anything you want since it is just like a fiat money in virtual world. If I were you I will just hold my earnings since I think this year, bull run will happen, so it is the best time to wait for the price hike and then sell your crypto, in that way you could earn huge. Also if you want, try the trading platform as it gives you a huge profit compared to this forum

Hello I hope you are well, I suggest you gather a good capital, so that you can invest it later, and keep working hard in this forum.