Searching for knowledge - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Yes Friend you are right. Cryptotalk have many benefits which we can earn and learn . You can learn about trading , cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. 

• +2 1

1 minute ago, Umar122 said:

Yes Friend you are right. Cryptotalk have many benefits which we can earn and learn . You can learn about trading , cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. 

@Umar122 Obviously mates, Cryptotalk is the best forum for learning crypto currency. As a beginner everyone can learn properly from this forum. Without knowledge, you can't work properly in any place. So Cryptotalk gives us the best opportunity to gain knowledge. 

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, the search for knowledge is a matter, it is necessary. In this, the forum with knowledge and science we reach information and rise to the summit.

nice to hear that you have successfully completed your 100 posts now you are that one of the members who will get paid for their posts. Try to stay active at share some authentic information about different cryptocurrencies and also help the newbies

Congratulations, I'm glad that your goal is to seek knowledge because from this we can get multiple benefits with our training as investors, we must pay much attention to the experts of the forum and the sections because we can find content of very high value.

• +2 1

Upon completion of the first 100 posts, for each post that will be circulated in a week, you will start earning 10 talk token and you can collect as much as talk token, but you only pay 20 posts, but they should be useful and have good reputation. If you have a poor record, you can not receive a token for speaking. Hope you'll be inspired by this.

My friend, I would like to congratulate you first on completing 100 articles, after which you will achieve many profits, but with your hard work, calm thinking and adherence to the rules, you have to publish 20 publications a day that include the benefit for everyone in order to gain a good reputation and achieve many profits.

7 hours ago, Emma Wilson said:

@Umar122 Obviously mates, Cryptotalk is the best forum for learning crypto currency. As a beginner everyone can learn properly from this forum. Without knowledge, you can't work properly in any place. So Cryptotalk gives us the best opportunity to gain knowledge. 

Knowledge is the power. Without knowledge, you just like a mad. For this reason, always try to gain knowledge. I agree with you, cryptotalk gives us the opportunity for gain knowledge. We need to learn crypto from this forum properly.

I think all you need to do is post 20 posts per day and increase your income on yobit. Collect your income and then use the yobit investment box to get passive income. Or you can also trade multiple coins, select the coins that you think are profitable and then trade them.

• +1 1

The search for knowledge is incumbent upon every human being. Education and diligent study for elevates and ennobles the human person.

@AshshMy dear mate,  we are all here to help  and share useful ideas & skills to each other. So i suggest you to get maximum informations and rules and regulations just in About Forum section. There are pinned posts which gives you much necessary things to you for surviving in this platform long.  Thanks a lot. 

@Sania84

First of all congratulations for completing your 100 post after completing 100 post your earning are start. Now you can maximum 20 post per day and your post is useful and informative. Behind every post will pay 10 talk token.

Its a good way to earn money.If we want to make more money then you will have to invest and get a good profit.

After completing 100 jobs, you have to do Miley. 

1- It is very important to read the terms and conditions of the forum continuously because the moderators update them every period to avoid the ban 

2- You have 20 jobs a day make sure they are useful 

3. Make your posts relevant to topics in order to gain a reputation and upgrade your profile 

4- Give positive reviews of useful posts

5- When you participate use easy and understandable words 

6- Stay away from spelling and language errors in order to avoid deleting your comment or giving it a negative rating.

Good luck to you.

Looking for information is expected to think generally, we can think in various viewpoints and see it in alternate point of view. Information is the most remarkable thing we can have in our life. So utilize our insight in right thing, regardless of whether we have more information than others, it is as yet not option to think we are above than any other individual.

Serch for know till death reaches you. Education is the key to success,and also good life depends on good education. Knowledge earn you reputation than anything. Be a student till you die

Let me first congratulates you for completing you first 100 post. Now concentrate on posting your 20 daily post which if you get positive ratings (reputation) you will get paid for it. Wish you all the best.

9 hours ago, Lana Rohands said:

After completing 100 jobs, you have to do Miley. 

1- It is very important to read the terms and conditions of the forum continuously because the moderators update them every period to avoid the ban 

2- You have 20 jobs a day make sure they are useful 

3. Make your posts relevant to topics in order to gain a reputation and upgrade your profile 

4- Give positive reviews of useful posts

5- When you participate use easy and understandable words 

6- Stay away from spelling and language errors in order to avoid deleting your comment or giving it a negative rating.

Good luck to you.

You see you can search for knowledge by doing the first 100 posts the was given you will gain alot and be successful because knowledge is the best if you don't have knowledge you will loss alot. 

• +5 1

If you want more gain knowledge about digital currencies or crypto forum than you should do explore more section in crypto i am also gaining so much knowledge with other forums in crypto so i hope you also do this for the sake of knowledge

We learn every day so we search for some times and some times it comes to us where we are. Knowledge i s a fact that as long as you're still living being you need it in life so it is never a wrong step to search for knowledge. 

yes my dear first cognates o you for 100 comments know you are paid of every post you start here. That thing is very conscious that you learning and you are earning also from this forum.

Congrats on completing your 100 post to me that the hardest part of the work on this forum after that the rest are easy to carry out

I would advice you to have enough capital I mean something tangible before you go into trading or investment you can actually get the money from working here

It's exceptionally important to total your hundred to begin with post, the another step is to work and collect your winning conversation coin and in september this coin begin exchanging in yobit at that point you'll be able trade together with your coins, otherwise you can utilize it in investbox.

Hello friends. Knowledge is a familiarity awareness or understanding of someone or something sach as facts ...in this forum is really good for knowledge because there have really good and informative post its really helpful for everyone.....