Searching for knowledge - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

mate congrats on completing your initial 100 significant post and after that you will get income now for your post and your rate and for me my recommendation to you is amplify your post and giving response since we get payed additionally in giving response first off 20 responses for every day except now you finish your 100 post your maximum response currently is 50 and we get 1 token for 1 response. Searching for your prosperity here mate try sincerely and have tolerance.

Hi dear friend I congratulate you   You have completed a 100 posts Hope whatever you do next will be beneficial for you.We should search the knowledge everywhere, every moment, It increases knowledge Thank you So Much Good By Take Care

Hi, I recommend that you understand the fees on the forum as a nice bonus for your communication, I don't think it's worth building all your earnings using the forum.  However, if you nevertheless decide to make your first money using the forum, then I recommend accumulating at least 100,000 satoshi in order to try investing them and get your first experience.

On 7/27/2020 at 2:57 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I want to inquire about some of the ideas that I have

After completing 100 free entries

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

Congratulations dude for completing your 100 posts now you posts posts daily amd make sure to posts some useful content in.your posts so that your.posts considered in a paid post and don't forget to give 50.good reputation to the posts which you found useful and also try to.create new topic that is informative for the other memebers.

• +1 1

Hello friend, in fact, I did not think about investing, I think that trading in cryptocurrencies is better and earning more, but I have not done anything so far because I still need to earn more money and knowledge from this forum.

• +3 1

Hello Everyone, Initially I am very difficult but now I am getting easier because I have got very good knowledge from here and also not very good  from Google. I have completed the underpass but I need the Guidance  very much right now 

• +1 1

My friend I'm also a new member. 

I appreciate your topic because i also want to know that what will necessary after completion of 100 trial posts to do. 

How I'll be earn successfully. 

Thankx my friend to post that topic because i am reading seniors comment to get knowledge about that. 

At the first time when i started writing , I always get bored from writing and sometimes i suffered . But when you finished it you will feel that your level is rise up .because in this way you will be able to earn more and your earning will keep on increasing daily and after few months you will be earning a lot per day or month.

• +1 1

Congratulations on completing your 100 useful posts now you have to post daily 20 useful and you will get money for these posts. You can visit the information section where you can read the policies better. 

Yes of course. We should have ensure where we are investing otherwise we will lose our money. This is so much sad news then we lose our money by investing wrong, false and fake site. So we should have to be serious about this where we are investing. And what is the future of my investment platform.          

Hi my dear. You will starting to get paid for every post you made, commented or created and every reputation you gave that also paid by Cryptotalk, after 7days. We are also be paid for giving a reputation for other members, giving 50 reputations is the maximum..

Good luck on your journey to the cryptotalk! Happy posting!

I suggest that new members like me should earn some money and experience by posting in this forum for some time. This forum pays us a good amount of posting, so we should start earning cryptocurrency by publishing only topics and comments at the beginning.

When you complete 100 post, after that, what you have account verification.It gives you the benefit that after that you will give as much as 20 comments of daily to the administrator who will be given to you.  You can very good earn.

Congratulation for 100 posts. Now you have to get knowledge about cryptotalk and try to create quality content. Reading other comments and the comments of our seniors to collect knowledge. We will paid only when we have useful posts and knowledge is important being  Jr member.

• +5 1

Knowledge searching is a good thing so we can learn new things. Never do an old thing again and again. Because you will never get a growth through it. So try to learn new things and only then will you have a success

Hello my friend, I advise you to collect a good capital before entering the investment and trading market. Collect experience and information first in order to avoid the preliminary losses that many members were exposed to due to their lack of experience.

• +3 1

Hi.

From the very beginning, you can accumulate some of your funds in the coins of interest. For example, allocate 20% of daily earnings and invest in each of them some part of this amount :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Congratulation. Now the next step is to make 20 posts with useful content daily and also try to get good reputation you will also give reputation to members that make informative comments then you will start to earn money after 7 days.

Am also biggeners i also have dnt much experiance when it comes in trading but with passng of time i learn many thing from the forum and. Will get the experiance then we able to comments and know about to reputation .I suggest to you focus on useful post and try to.hard work .

As we know our payment depends on our reputation, so it is very important for us to get good rating after our 100 posts, if we do not get any rating for a post then we would not have received its payment. I would like to give you this opinion that if you have BTC in good amount here, after which you can use it for trading in the investment box of yobit exchange platform and thus you can make double profit. 

Yes searching increases our knowledge if anything we not understand completely then we search and understand this word easily so searching is important for us to know completely about this 

Dear fellow thanks for sharing valuable information and first of all I congratulate to you to completing your 100 posts and now it is the time to earn money from this forum and you should follow the rules of this forum and if you do not follow the rules you faced a lot of problems and in this way you will be banned.

Friend I want to congratulate you on finishing the first 100 posts, now you can get paid for each post you make. I long to get to your same situation since I am just beginning my participation. This time you need to work more than before, create new quality topics that will help you get a decent position that will also make your profile more productive.