Searching for knowledge - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Personally, I am more interested in interacting, learning and trying to help others with what I know, knowledge through social interaction and making friends is more important than collecting money, and it is good to do this and at the same time we get a small profit and this money can be used in trading or investment or even withdrawing it. I prefer trading over investment because it increases experience and knowledge of market movement and currency rates...

It is great to complete 100 posts, you can trade when you get a good amount and extensive knowledge about that, and you will get good income, I advise you to create high-quality content, and that your comment is above 100 characters, that is, you must adhere to the rules of the forum, to get a positive reputation, and from  Then you will get money with which you can trade

• +3 1

The first 100 posts in crypto should be done in a very nice and informative way. Then you have to post 20 informative posts daily. It is better to give us some time here at the end of each post because we can learn a lot by watching the posts of senior members here.  There is no age for learning. The more educated a nation is, the more developed it is.

Hey mate, thanks for your 100 post, here you can learn about cryptocurrency, also you can earn free bitcoin and talk coin. This forum giving the opportunity to learn cryptocurrency very well, if any person study this forum they knowledge will increase about cryptocurrency. I say not to invest your money unless you gain good knowledge about trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

After the completion of first 100 posts You just need to post 20 comments per day to earn as You will be paid maximum of 20 comments per day and Payment for each comment is 10 talk token so you can earn 200talk tokens daily.And As you mentioned about investment so My suggestion for everyone is to get proper knowledge about the currency and the market before getting involved in investment Good Luck!

• +4 1

Well, it is such a great to know that you have chased the target of 100 posts. Because everybody knows that it is a very hard thing to complete the target of 100 posts without paid. Therefore do many people left this forum before reaching 100 posts. As you asked what to do now, so I would like to tell you that now you have to post 20 posts daily that will be paid post for you now. And that is also true that this forum is very useful for learning. As you can learn a lot of knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency and trading through this forum.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Knowledge is all over the internet and we need to check it there if you want to earn something then its important to work with that so to me right now we need to build a perfect knowledge that is easy to work with and keep on going with it there is nothing more to it there is always good things that we work for there is nothing to do but to keep on going and put together every strategy that is right 

Hello friend, I can tell you that after you complete your first 100 posts and are ready to earn your money, you can both comment and interact with other members and create new posts with attractive topics such as the market I trade, the price of the crypto, how to do a certain thing within the forum ect

You can go through lots of posts from past and the pinned posts and gain so many knowledge and information. You can google search and research about cryptocurrency from external sources. 

• +1 1

Yeah it's a great site for gain knowledge. We can learn easily lot of things from here. So i think it's a great site for all of us. We can strong our knowledge from here.

Cryptocurrencies is beneficiary because you can use it for multiple reasons like online transaction and also investing it in yobit, it's also a way to acquire knowledge.

Hello mate! Well in my point of view.This is the best forum to gain much and more knowledge.Here i observe many things as a beginner.Here you can learn on the daily basis.If you are a student then it is the best site for you to gain much knowledge.Reputation helps us in much payment.If someone give us 1 reputation.So the forum pay us 1000 satoshi on 1 reputation.That was my honest opinion.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello, first I want to congratulate you for reaching 100 posts, now you will be paid for each post you make (there are 20 a day) and you must also give 50 daily evaluations. As for the finero you win that is more personal, you can use it in whatever you want

• +1 1

It is great to start earning from the forum, I am trying to get 100 posts first so that I can start receiving my payments. I am very excited about it, and I try to look at other people's posts to gain more experience.

Congratulations, after completion of 100 posts your rank will change from newbie to Mr.Jr. Now you will be paid for every post. So try to post the useful and informative posts so it might be source of knowledge for others.

I welcome you with us in the forum and congratulations, you have to reach 100 useful topics and accept and trust us to make profit in the forum. My advice to you is never to stop publishing in this forum and do not give up and you will start getting your profits 7 days after you reach 100 useful posts for the reputation you need to profit Bitcoin .

In my case, what thank God I have been gaining with this project has been to save it and use it for something else, perhaps to invest later, but also to occupy it for other purposes.

• +1 1

This site is a treasure of knowledge. It is the right place for you. You learn through discussion and interaction
Experience has shown that the best way to learn is discussion, and otherwise it has experienced members from all countries of the world and it pays you

Hello, congratulations for reaching 100 publications now what you have to do is continue making publications or topics you have to do 20 every day so the payment counts, for your publications you pay what you receive are btc or talk for the evaluations, it would benefit you wait, investigate and then act and invest my experience in whether I am also trying to do the same but for now not investing waiting for the right moment.

• +1 1

100 posts. Means a landmark that you have reached. This platform demands some time. You have to give it to it.  After a week you will be paid by them for each post and that is 10 talktoken for each. You can earn through reputation points.  I think that reputation gives you talk tokens. 

Every post in the forum is very important.  So everyone should post relevantly with patience on the desired topic.  Payment will be based on the quality of your post.  So create creative posts from high quality thinking.  Which is completely new and beneficial.  Post everything you need now so that people can easily get ideas and provide fame.  Now the forum pays on top of the ratings.  So there is no substitute for fame.  Create high quality structured posts.  Make the best post to increase reputation.  Take time to build from your own knowledge.

Yes when we complete our 100 post then we get on single post whuch like excited. So with this we learn many things about forum and other use of coin. Because this is the only site which give maximum on your work andgreat opportunities now it up to you if you want to invest so you can invest. Because you can earn by investment. 

The Internet plays an important role in enhancing our knowledge.When we don't understand anything, we search on Google and find the solution to our problem.

As I give the example of Google Translator.

With Google Translator we can translate our words into English in seconds and even translate to English.

Well most of the members are staying and working for the sake of money and nothing. So I will suggest them to invest their capital in the digital currencies to enhance your account balance.