A minimum price of TALK token should be fixed - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

A minimum price of TALK token should be fixed

I totally agree with you, and I hope the team responsible for the forum will work on your suggestion and set a minimum limit 100 satoshi for TALK when trading starts on September 1 so that the price of TALK does not decrease dramatically. For me, I hope the price of TALK 500 Satoshi is on the least

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

I have to disagree with setting a minimum. I prefer volatility and setting caps usually do not do good to any asset. A minimum cap could mean that huge orders will be set right on top of it, not allowing its price to go above it. If it goes too low then traders will be supporting its price. 

The market should be free and if yobit can help support the price then it will be fine. Price should be set by supply and demand. Any manipulation might have negative effects.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

It cannot be predicted, the price may be high or low and 100 Satoshi as a start is considered good and may increase in price over time, multiplying that

Good idea, 100 sat's its not bad price. But we never know, maybe the price can be higher or lower than that amount! We only have few days and we will know everything, patience is key in this case. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 4

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Its not possible predict any coin prices especially its new coin then its really hard, but in my 100 satoshis its not reasonable price for talk token, because you mention show patients and not sell its not possible, in reality so many members put sell order when talk token launch for trading, and prices goes down so in my opinion minimum 500 sat good prices.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 8

If the price is 100 sat it's really good  and sure they will launch at good prices and if we could do accumulate huge talk and keep holding instead of selling at hurry sure it would go more up and every one would be benefited more from the talk Coin. And the price after launch will depend upon on the Cryptotalk members at high level.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 3

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

So you think that minimum price of one talk token should be around 100 satoshi..if it become true when the token launch then we get the payment every day around 25000 satoshi which is less than previous payment..but i think the minimum amount of one talk token should be around 150 satoshi so that we will have much profit of our patience           

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

If they wanted to give sats anymore, they could just give 100 sats per post instead. But giving 1% interest daily in investbox with a fixed price would then be just unsustainable business model.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think that who is working here know the value of its efforts and wouldn't sell their talk tokens in low price.. this behavior would affect on all of us and we may lose a lot.. so we should really be aware about this case and sell our talk tokens in a logical high price and try to make it being stronger and more popular.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 7/27/2020 at 10:27 AM, Jami273 said:

so many people will sell their TALK tokens in lower and lower price without even thinking.Moreover,TALK investment plan in yobit investbox can effect it's price greatly.So as a result,we may not get enough price of TALK.

This was my concern  also, because we all know that if all coin users sell there tokens then the price of the coin will drop and there will be no coin left to sell, we all know what happen to a dice token that when the trading day was on all the token holders sell the token and now we can't exchange the token to btc.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Had we have at least twice the number of active members today, the number of some forum users selling the tokens at a premature time might have a tendency to overwhelm the buyers. Maybe the fewer number of active users we have for now isn't so bad after all.

That leaves the users who will sell their coins at time it becomes open for trading. At least there is a good chance most of them won't settle for less than what they have profited from back when the forum was paying in BTC. A forum user with a good head on his shoulders wouldn't settle for anything less than 1,000 sats worth of 10 TALK tokens, and indeed will try to wait for a better time to sell.

Thus the notion of having a minimum price for the TALK tokens is only a matter of principle, with 10 TALK coins being equal or more than 1,000 sats as the ideal exchange rate. The market will of course dictate otherwise, but that doesn't mean we can't influence it to a certain degree. What we should be doing will be simple then: don't sell the tokens if the prices fall below the ideal.

Note for the new members:

previous pay per post = 1,000 sats

current pay per post = 10 TALK tokens

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I definitely agree with having a minimum price for the TALK tokens. I think that if members had a minimum price that they would be more inclined to be on the forum and to be active. At the moment there are many members that have not been very active on the forum, for the sole reason that there is no indication of the value of the tokens that we are being paid in. However, i think that it is important to note as well that the price will be dependent on supply and demand, and having a minimum value will defeat this purpose. Personally  i am hope that we see up to 500 satoshi per TALK token. 

• +1 5

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

That may be possible at the beginning but i think the Talk price may be top than that. The moderators said we can even earn more with this tokens. so let's hope for good.

• +2 2

ofcource. hopefully supply of talk token also limited . cryptotalk grow Day by day , their is higher chance that it's token touch a great value . 

I also think talk token price should be more than 100 satoshi , everyone hold talk coin for a great value in future .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Friends in my opinion there is another problem here. No matter what the price of 1 TALK token will be in the future in my opinion the main thing is price stability. If the price is not stable 0.00000100 BTC may become 0.00000001 BTC in the future which is the worst. We have so many examples and I will show you an example of what might happen to Token in the future

dice.PNG

linda.PNG

liza.PNG

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

This is a good idea, but I would like to assure you, my friend, that the price is likely to be more than 100 satoshi, because this forum supports its members and finds many people rely on profit from this forum, but if the value of the talk currency is low, we will lose many members here.

I believe of what moderators and admin said, talk token is much greater than old payment so wait until they open the trading for talk token. Please hold it, September first is approaching wait until it comes.

• +1 1

On 8/10/2020 at 7:08 PM, Tine0313 said:

I believe of what moderators and admin said

Exactly mate, i follow what the moderators said here because this is what i do also in terms of trading and holding, i listen to the experts by giving some predictions when the price of a coin will be pumped, just give some trust on moderators guys.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It wouldn't even be possible, I believe Yobit is much wiser than that. Setting a minimum fixed price won't help the token to develop and possibly a lot of traders will think twice before investing in such a token. Let's the market speak for itself. There is no point in setting fixed price when they had cancelled the previous payment system. Or are you afraid the token won't be any valuable like the initial payment? Don't worry, it will be good, it might just take time.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The moderators earlier stated that the price will be good  so let's just focus and make good contributions to the forum so that you can receive your daily full payment because only time will tell what the actual prize that will be fixed for the new talk token when it starts trading in September 2020.

Edited by Projectcrypto
Typing error
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's good one 👍 the suggestion are impressive but I will likely go with those who suggested that the value of talk coin should be first rate at more than 100 Satoshi due to competition and other external factors or challenges that may arises. Before we were making 30k Satoshi daily from 30 max post. So with this new talk coin campaign, moderators had assured us that the value will be better than the old campaign, as such talk coin will double our first reward.  It may possibly be rated from 500 Satoshi and above.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I'm a little confused as to what the Talk coin is good for.  Yes we can get it for participating here, but why would anyone buy it?  The old BTC bounty was easier because it was spendable without wondering if anyone else wants it.

• +3 1

Every people who talking on cryptotalk 2 months taked around 20000 TALK tokens. If talk tokens price will be 100 satoshi for 1 TALK token, that means they people will be have got around 0.02 BTC. I think it’s very a lot for simple communicate on forum.

2 hours ago, hossamm94 said:

I do not have much experience in the trading market, but I hope for all the best in this currency and I think it will be one of the competing currencies in the trading market.

Well mate trading is not much difficult as you think all you need is to learn how to trade be careful of all misfortunes always make sure you properly make research before trading it.