A minimum price of TALK token should be fixed - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

A minimum price of TALK token should be fixed

On 7/27/2020 at 1:27 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

We know that just after some more days the trading of TALK token will be started.But i am really concerned about it.First of all,so many people will sell their TALK tokens in lower and lower price without even thinking.Moreover,TALK investment plan in yobit investbox can effect it's price greatly.So as a result,we may not get enough price of TALK.

So i think the authority should do something about it.I have seen a feature in so many exchange and in so many coin's trading that there's a minimum asking price of a coin.I think if this feature get added in TALK token's trading,it will help largely to not let it price to go too down.And we all the member of cryptotalk will be much benifited from it.

I think if the minimum asking price is fixed to 0.00000100 BTC(100 satoshi) or something around it,that will be perfect for all.

And we all need to be more patient about it and do not sell our TALK in lower price.

Then i can hope TALK will reach to the moon.

Write down whether you want this feature or not.If yes,then what should be the minimum asking price according to you?

If the price of talk token is fixed then it will be much better for us because the price of this token is decreasing day by day. At present the price of token is 13 satoshi which is much less.Hopefully the price of talk token will go up a lot in the future.

• +5 1

I regret that I did not witness this stage, I used to feel that the work was lost and I did not know enough how to write and pay, but you are right, that the process of buying and selling greatly affects the price of the currency, and I think that everyone from a good job and keeping Token Talk getted a good amount.

• +2 1

which might be viable at first then again I believe the talk price might be upside than either that. the admins mentioned we will bilaterally take in with the aforementioned one cards. so let's count on goodness.
Good luck all

• +3 1

According to me, The price of talktoken cannot be higher or lower with our consent. Because they depend on how much denend is happening. Many members are selling at a very low price, it does not benefit them and it reduces the value, which in turn reduces the price.

• +1 1

if the minimum price is fixed that means you will lose your money because there would not be wires on the talk token because people would only be selling their profits

It is a great suggestion but I personally do not support this idea. The price of talk tokens depends on the value of the basic money. When the price of this basic money is increased or reduced, the price of the talk token is also changed. High risk always rewards higher.

• +2 1

Well the minimum price today is 13 satoshi and it could go down to 10 sat. One of the best way to gain more profitability is to invest them in investbox without any risk and without any action to guarantee 1% daily. Since the value has fallen, if we hold them, their value could go up, it would be beneficial one more time if talk token reaches 100 satoshi.

• +3 1

I'm agree with you but just on this point that it's price would be fixed so that before start to trading on this platform we have to know that how we earn can easily from it. Buy it we can easily get our needed money and we always know that how money is collecting in our account. But I am disagree with you on this point that minimum price because it's dishonesty with all it's users. Because they work hard on this site.

On 8/5/2020 at 10:09 AM, KURTAULI said:

Friends in my opinion there is another problem here. No matter what the price of 1 TALK token will be in the future in my opinion the main thing is price stability. If the price is not stable 0.00000100 BTC may become 0.00000001 BTC in the future which is the worst. We have so many examples and I will show you an example of what might happen to Token in the future

dice.PNG

linda.PNG

liza.PNG

Yes my friend @KURTAULI, it is going to reach 0.00000001 BTC because it now has been reached to 0.00000013 BTC which is very disappointed thing. I also wish that the minimum price of talktokens would be 100 Satoshi. Because, when I joined the Cryptotalk, the price was only 18 Satoshi and now it is 13 Satoshi. I also wish to see the price 100 Satoshi as a maximum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The 100 Satoshi was the starting point for the trading of talk coin but unfortunately talk coin has fell below than member can feel encourage to work for more. Now bitcoin payment is expensive than the talk coin we are earning

To my opinion is better the price should not fixed so that you trade the talk token and get some profits in the investment so that when the price is high you can sell,we appreciate your efforts for this, thanks.

I don't know if this will be possible, but I have to agree, a price of 100 satoshi for Talk is what it should be worth, and I hope that it will go there with a few changes in the system it is paid and with some better management of the Talk investbox, which could probably be reduced down from 1% to a lower daily interest.

• +3 1

On 7/27/2020 at 10:00 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Good idea, 100 sat's its not bad price. But we never know, maybe the price can be higher or lower than that amount! We only have few days and we will know everything, patience is key in this case. 

I think this is the good price and the forum owners should do that so that we can make some good and constant income out of the forum.

Your idea was so perfect and great if administration apply this rule and its encouraging more and more and all peoples want to earn talks brother i face so many difficulties for the price of tokens so decreasing day by day 

I am so much worried

I am agree and appreciate your suggestions by doing this the trading complexity will be resolved to some extent and it will be so easier to understand by the users and by the traders hope good suggestions will be appreciated and implemented soon by the forum. 

• +2 1

I know very well about this problem. Because we are all suffering from this. The talk tokens price will be better soon. And it will prove to the Crypto market that there is no currency that can defeat the talk tokens. It will win the race and become first priority for the trading by the traders like the Bitcoin and the ETH.

• +4 1

I agree with you. If it is possible, talk Tokens will help increase popularity and people interested in it. If so, talk tokens will be reliable currencies and a large number of people will invest on it but the highest value should not be determined. So,it should be allowed in this forum. 

This is true and I think that these fears are everyone’s fear, not just you
I hope the forum team will work on your suggestion and set a minimum price for TALK.

I don't think it should be done in that way, if the price if talk token is fixed this will affect it value because many users will tend to sell their talk token for a higher profit and a lot of spamming will take effect I think there should be other way round .

On 2/16/2021 at 2:11 PM, Abdulahad bashir ahmad said:

Hello dear friend from my perspective i think the least price should be fixed and i am agree with you but 100 satoshi don't you think is too much least 

when  talk token first trading start then it price was around 200 satoshi but the price decreasing as they less buyer off this coin but do not worry about this price right now as it pump soon as soon as talk token advertising will start in our forum .. In fect this is the time again to hold up your coin as like before trading...

The price of talk was even higher at release of trading on Yobit, but then it gradually dropped to where it is today. From 200 satoshi, down to 6 satoshi is a major decline, one the left most of us sad. 

For those that were only for the campaign in the forum, this means they are out now, however those of us that still stay, we still have hopes for change and recovery, but it will be a very tough one, with many changes required, like reduction in investbox interest and for talk to have uses in the forum or in Yobit.

Thank you for this very important post because the truth is that there are many people who do not realize the value they have in their hands with respect to all the things they can achieve here, when you know the price of the currency and any other financial asset, it is easier to calculate how much percentage you can earn when accumulating your cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I totally agree with your point of view dear mate that the price of talk token should be fixed in every market and also on the cryptotalk .

I think that this will not be done because the talk token continues to decline, so today it is 0.00000004 BTC, and this is very little .. Even if a person wants to sell his token, he will need to collect a fair number of them in order to get a high price and be able to benefit and this is really a problem. I hope the price of talk token will increase soon and reach 100 satoshi.

• +4 1

also I am completely in agreement with the launch  listing of the token talk on the yobit exchange a minimum value should be established from which to start with the various transactions, trade so that users can regulate themselves first and perhaps create their own strategy. 

• +4 1