Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it

Thank you for sharing your experience in investing and the advice you provided to us, I think that before making any investment you should have chosen the appropriate currency for this investment, and not to invest with all the money that you have but only part of it

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 3

1 hour ago, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone

We all may know that Yobit Investbox is a place where we can invest so many crypto currencies and can get interest from it.But today i will say something about it that i experienced in the last couple of months.And i think it's very important for every beginners to know all of these things before they start investing on investbox.

Still now i have tried about 7/8 investment plan from investbox.And i am honestly saying that didn't get any profit from any of them without just one.Moreover i almost lost all of my capitals which really made me disappointed.

I am giving you an example about my lost:

Just a month ago,i saw an investment plan of MASK coin which had an interest rate of 10%,i become excited and invested about 20$ on it and the buying price was 5 Satoshi.But i was shocked just after 3 days of my investment.The price was fallen to just 1 satoshi(400% fall).That really hearts me.But i thought if i can continue the investment plan for some more days atleast I could get some profit.But i was shocked again.Before 3/4 day from today,that investment plan was stopped.The most bad thing is after the investment plan stopped,MASK coin's trading will all coin has started(Before that only MASK-BTC trading pair was available).As a result it's price reached to the bottom.Right now it's price is 0.0017 DOGE which is almost 0.06 Satoshi.So i bought mask at 5 satoshi and right now it is 0.06 satoshi.And i have just 4$ left of my 30$ that i invested on it.

Not only MASK,i faced the same problem in WATER,ALISA,LIZA etc coins.And they cost me a really a good amount.

The reason of this massive fall is so many people(Big investors) already invested a big amount on that coin before and after getting a smart amount of profit like 30-50%,they sell the coins in a lower price and still they get handsome amount of profit and as their amount in general is so big,it put impact the market hugely.In this way the price get decreased massively.

So before investing on Investbox or any other invest platform all beginners should keep in mind something.

1.Don't go for big interest rate.The big the interest will be,the very some the price of the coin will come to the ground.

2.Always try to invest on the popular coins like BTC,ETH,USD etc.Even you can find investment plan of BTC, ETH and USD in investbox.They are so many time better than those new or not popular or dead coins.It is best if you find an Stable coin to invest like USD.

3.If your are new,then start with a small amount like 2-5$.At first you need to understand every thing much well.Then you will be able to make profit.

Something that yobit should so is-

1.Before adding any investment plan or stopping any investment plan,they should give a message to it's users or can post about it on Twitter.

2.Similarly before staring any new trading pair or listing a new coin,the users should get known about it.

I think this steps of yobit will help all the users to escape from big loss.

Hope the beginners and many other member will not face any loss by investing if they follow these.

I think this is very informative because I have seen many people are investing in the investbox without any knowledge. Investing and trading is very risky job you have to think twice before investing because you won't know what will happen in the future and always go for top cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is very good content my friend and it seems to be informative. Giving this advice for beginners like us will be a very big help when we go for investing for us to be safety our earnings and not for it to lost. I hope for those who are looking for some advice before entering in investing, this one was a big help.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the investment box, you know, if you want to make your earning here to make a profit again then you should invest it in the investment box in Yobit. That is profitable because you will earn 1% interest for each day.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

3 hours ago, Moontong said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the investment box, you know, if you want to make your earning here to make a profit again then you should invest it in the investment box in Yobit. That is profitable because you will earn 1% interest for each day.

yes.I already invested my TALK tokens on investbox.But i am really concerned about it.What if the price of TALK token will also goes down because of this?We all may become disappointed.Moreover,many member may sell TALK in lower price and if it continues,the whole market will goes down and all the member of Cryptotalk will not get enough money from TALK..

Edited by Jami273
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 2

1 hour ago, Jami273 said:

yes.I already invested my TALK tokens on investbox.But i am really concerned about it.What if the price of TALK token will also goes down because of this?We all may become disappointed.Moreover,many member may sell TALK in lower price and if it continues,the whole market will goes down and all the member of Cryptotalk will not get enough money from TALK..

Yes you are right about it i don't expect that the price of the talk token price is going to high (about 1$) lots of people are expecting such thing but investing your Talk token on invest box is profitable until the trade open.

Your personal experience in investment box plan really helpful so many members, because in investment box so many new coins prices not profitable, we called them shit coins if we select this coins means we loss our funds,so first check the coin prices and search the coin performance in crypto market then invest, iam also preferred select only valuable coins like ETH, USD, RUR.

• +1 3

Thank you my friend for sharing your experiences in investing and informing us about what happened

You have provided us with a very useful set of information

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Sorry to hear about your loss but isn't there any hope for MASK coin which could make a stunning comeback later ? This coin is new to me, according to your own research is this coin fall into that category of pump and dump ? I have a little bit investment in WATER and have placed it in the InvestBox to get 3% daily. I have not checked its current price but hopefully, it will not hurt me in future. Need to be honest, I carefully check every detail before investing any coins in InvestBox. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

@Jami273

I think this steps of yobit will help all the users to escape from big loss.

Hope the beginners and many other member will not face any loss by investing if they follow these.

Thank you for sharing this useful information, simplify and breakdown in to a detailed explanation for easy comprehension for everyone 

Indeed it's so educative because it's has cleared my doubts and inculcate me with needed experience to make investment in yobit investbox.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

There is a huge opportunity for us working presently in the forum because you can make use of the yobitinvestbox to invest your talk token so that you can be earning some percentage after every 24 hours and I think it is an opportunity everyone won't like to miss, so let's endure and invest our talk token for future profit.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Sorry to hear about your loss but isn't there any hope for MASK coin which could make a stunning comeback later ? This coin is new to me, according to your own research is this coin fall into that category of pump and dump ?

I am heartily waiting for the pump of MASK coin.But i don't think there would be a big pump within the next couple of months.Because i don't see enough buyer of this coin and as the investment plan has stopped,it's demand goes more down.But really there is no surity in crypto world.Let's see what happen next.

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I have a little bit investment in WATER and have placed it in the InvestBox to get 3% daily. I have not checked its current price but hopefully, it will not hurt me in future. Need to be honest, I carefully check every detail before investing any coins in InvestBox. 

And like i said in my post,i also invested in WATER.But that also brought me big loss.I bought WATET at 900 Satoshi.Later when i saw it's price is just going down,i thought it will be better to sell them and i sell all water at 400 Satoshi.And right now water's price 150 satoshi.😓

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

3 minutes ago, Jami273 said:

I am heartily waiting for the pump of MASK coin.But i don't think there would be a big pump within the next couple of months.Because i don't see enough buyer of this coin and as the investment plan has stopped,it's demand goes more down.But really there is no surity in crypto world.Let's see what happen next.

@Jami273Friend, still there is some hope. This is crypto world, sometime we lose and sometime we gain. At least you have learnt a nice lesson from this. Hopefully another coins from your investment portfolio may bring a good profits for you to cover this losses. Instead of selling MASK coin at the cheapest rate, I still ask you to HODL it sometime if it is possible for your end. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Bro Don't worry about the price fluctuations and you have got entered in the coin at wrong time so that happens and i suggest you to keep the Mask in Investbox and wait for some times and coin recover its price you csn get your Investment back and i have also put water in investbox and i find same thing as price decrease so i am waiting and doing nothing.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Jami273Friend, still there is some hope. This is crypto world, sometime we lose and sometime we gain. At least you have learnt a nice lesson from this. Hopefully another coins from your investment portfolio may bring a good profits for you to cover this losses. Instead of selling MASK coin at the cheapest rate, I still ask you to HODL it sometime if it is possible for your end. 

Of course brother.I won't gonna sell my coins in a lower price.I am fully determined about it.I will hold my coins until i get the price in which i brought them.Really crypto is something that we can't predict even what is going to be happen tomorrow.So lots of patient is needed to gain profit.Thanks for this very essential suggestion.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

There are good opportunities to invest but definitely (after these results you pointed) these were not the ones. You should be looking for opportunities on the investbox for BTC,ETH etc. Coins that are highly regarded and not one whale holding and dumping when done with their plan. 

Most investbox opportunities for BTC, USDT, etc. might come with dice rolls and certain daily trades though. You have to make a plan on how much you might lose from trading margins and from dice. If the profits from investbox cover the daily cost then you are fine.

Another risk is that BTC and other coins fluctuate and many lose value. Still with investbox there is no locking period. You are free to move them out any time you want.

• +3 1

These are good tips for beginners before starting an investment there are many strategies that must be learned and followed before making an investment as the investment fund in the yobit site is profitable but it needs to gain some experience in the field of investment

20 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

@Jami273

I think this steps of yobit will help all the users to escape from big loss.

Hope the beginners and many other member will not face any loss by investing if they follow these.

Thank you for sharing this useful information, simplify and breakdown in to a detailed explanation for easy comprehension for everyone 

Indeed it's so educative because it's has cleared my doubts and inculcate me with needed experience to make investment in yobit investbox.

As far as i know by research yobit is the most safest exchange site that is why it has huge member now.. Again it has big sponsors like cryptotalk site because of its most safest.. So if a new crypto talk user want to invest on yobit then without any fear he can put his money in yobit invest box        

• +2 2
  • +4 1

On 7/26/2020 at 8:49 PM, Jami273 said:

Still now i have tried about 7/8 investment plan from investbox.And i am honestly saying that didn't get any profit from any of them without just one.Moreover i almost lost all of my capitals which really made me disappointed

That''s true, yobit investbox is not interesting like it seems, and i also tried to invest on invest box and the daily actions to get profit is so hard, i lost more moneys playing dice than the interest i get every day, but when members talk about investbox they say its good and have some profit.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

investing is really a good way of earning . we didn't require any knowledge and experience their . alreday I invest a  good talk token in investbox , we can get a good % of our investment there . 

I think investing in dogecoin is always profitable there. 

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 7/30/2020 at 7:16 AM, betelihem said:

That''s true, yobit investbox is not interesting like it seems, and i also tried to invest on invest box and the daily actions to get profit is so hard, i lost more moneys playing dice than the interest i get every day, but when members talk about investbox they say its good and have some profit.

Investboxes only add the amount of coins you have, not the value of them, if you get a 3% increase of yours coins but they devalue 10% its not a good deal.
its only profitable it the value maintain steady.
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

show appreciation you for allocation your suffer in investing and the opinion you provided to us, I mull over that before construction any investment you be supposed to produce select the correct currency for this investment, and not to invest with altogether the riches that you give but individual portion of it     ..,

• +1 2

I am truly sorry to hear about this experience that you have. This is also something that i have noticed in the investbox option, and that is that the higher the interest rate the more unstable and risky the coin is. I think that it is much better to invest in a stable coin such as btc, and receive a lower interest but have the piece of mind that you will receive a a profit each day, even if it is just a small profit, rather than a loss. The investbox is risky to a certain extent and for beginners they should only invest in stable coins. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you for this very informative topic about investing. Everyone might Invest in the future especially those beginners. So this is very important to everyone to know How, where and When to invest to something. So this topic is very commendable..

BetFury