Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it

Dear friend thanks for sharing this valuable information and before to invest money you should have knowledge about investing and always invest in the safe site and according to me the yobit investbox is much best to invest money.

Indeed, the general invest box within the yobit ultimacy isn't in reference to marvelous utilization, for about supposition ambitions have been debile otherwise you can't monger the general monetary system types then you also turn a profit. further, many preparations got to rehearse blood type short ton consisting of appointments given that retinol byproduct going from giving sometimes you really blood group merit speed. that allows so many aversion conducive.

Hi my dear. We all may know that yobit investbox is a place where we can invest so many crypto currencies and can get interest from it. Before investment we have to learn about the some basics skills and experience, experience to the related field. I always thought that investing in bitcoins is the best and most profitable ever,!

• +2 1

Thank you my friend for this important content and I think it is so beneficial. This advise is very beneficial for begginers and they can benefied by it. Investing is a good way for earning in this forum. But begginers have to alert cause there are many fraud.

On 7/26/2020 at 10:49 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone

We all may know that Yobit Investbox is a place where we can invest so many crypto currencies and can get interest from it.But today i will say something about it that i experienced in the last couple of months.And i think it's very important for every beginners to know all of these things before they start investing on investbox.

Still now i have tried about 7/8 investment plan from investbox.And i am honestly saying that didn't get any profit from any of them without just one.Moreover i almost lost all of my capitals which really made me disappointed.

I am giving you an example about my lost:

Just a month ago,i saw an investment plan of MASK coin which had an interest rate of 10%,i become excited and invested about 20$ on it and the buying price was 5 Satoshi.But i was shocked just after 3 days of my investment.The price was fallen to just 1 satoshi(400% fall).That really hearts me.But i thought if i can continue the investment plan for some more days atleast I could get some profit.But i was shocked again.Before 3/4 day from today,that investment plan was stopped.The most bad thing is after the investment plan stopped,MASK coin's trading will all coin has started(Before that only MASK-BTC trading pair was available).As a result it's price reached to the bottom.Right now it's price is 0.0017 DOGE which is almost 0.06 Satoshi.So i bought mask at 5 satoshi and right now it is 0.06 satoshi.And i have just 4$ left of my 30$ that i invested on it.

Not only MASK,i faced the same problem in WATER,ALISA,LIZA etc coins.And they cost me a really a good amount.

The reason of this massive fall is so many people(Big investors) already invested a big amount on that coin before and after getting a smart amount of profit like 30-50%,they sell the coins in a lower price and still they get handsome amount of profit and as their amount in general is so big,it put impact the market hugely.In this way the price get decreased massively.

So before investing on Investbox or any other invest platform all beginners should keep in mind something.

1.Don't go for big interest rate.The big the interest will be,the very some the price of the coin will come to the ground.

2.Always try to invest on the popular coins like BTC,ETH,USD etc.Even you can find investment plan of BTC, ETH and USD in investbox.They are so many time better than those new or not popular or dead coins.It is best if you find an Stable coin to invest like USD.

3.If your are new,then start with a small amount like 2-5$.At first you need to understand every thing much well.Then you will be able to make profit.

Something that yobit should so is-

1.Before adding any investment plan or stopping any investment plan,they should give a message to it's users or can post about it on Twitter.

2.Similarly before staring any new trading pair or listing a new coin,the users should get known about it.

I think this steps of yobit will help all the users to escape from big loss.

Hope the beginners and many other member will not face any loss by investing if they follow these.

Sorry for the loss but I think it is a lesson for all of us, that we should learn from each other experiences, and respect each other, To do investment do some research where you are investing and what is its interest rate, and we should start investing small amount only if you find stable coin.

Thank you very much for sharing this valuable information and your experience about the investment in the investboxe at yobit. I think this is a very best feature of the forum and reliable for the investment especially for the beginners because they can invest here their earning easily and can get good profit. 

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and the advice you gave us, personally I think that before making any investment we must have a previous study and a lot of training because digital investments have a risk and we must reduce it by doing things with knowledge.  

Thanks a lot for your experience sharing. I didn't started to use the invet box yet. And your advice are very useful for me to take right decision. So now I am planning to invest in low intrested stable coins like btc.

• +1 1

On 7/26/2020 at 6:49 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone

We all may know that Yobit Investbox is a place where we can invest so many crypto currencies and can get interest from it.But today i will say something about it that i experienced in the last couple of months.And i think it's very important for every beginners to know all of these things before they start investing on investbox.

Still now i have tried about 7/8 investment plan from investbox.And i am honestly saying that didn't get any profit from any of them without just one.Moreover i almost lost all of my capitals which really made me disappointed.

Just a month ago,i saw an investment plan of MASK coin which had an interest rate of 10%,i become excited and invested about 20$ on it and the buying price was 5 Satoshi.But i was shocked just after 3 days of my investment.The price was fallen to just 1 satoshi(400% fall).That really hearts me.But i thought if i can continue the investment plan for some more days atleast I could get some profit.But i was shocked again.Before 3/4 day from today,that investment plan was stopped.The most bad thing is after the investment plan stopped,MASK coin's trading will all coin has started(Before that only MASK-BTC trading pair was available).As a result it's price reached to the bottom.Right now it's price is 0.0017 DOGE which is almost 0.06 Satoshi.So i bought mask at 5 satoshi and right now it is 0.06 satoshi.And i have just 4$ left of my 30$ that i invested on it.

Not only MASK,i faced the same problem in WATER,ALISA,LIZA etc coins.And they cost me a really a good amount.

The reason of this massive fall is so many people(Big investors) already invested a big amount on that coin before and after getting a smart amount of profit like 30-50%,they sell the coins in a lower price and still they get handsome amount of profit and as their amount in general is so big,it put impact the market hugely.In this way the price get decreased massively.

So before investing on Investbox or any other invest platform all beginners should keep in mind something.

1.Don't go for big interest rate.The big the interest will be,the very some the price of the coin will come to the ground.

2.Always try to invest on the popular coins like BTC,ETH,USD etc.Even you can find investment plan of BTC, ETH and USD in investbox.They are so many time better than those new or not popular or dead coins.It is best if you find an Stable coin to invest like USD.

3.If your are new,then start with a small amount like 2-5$.At first you need to understand every thing much well.Then you will be able to make profit.

1.Before adding any investment plan or stopping any investment plan,they should give a message to it's users or can post about it on Twitter.

2.Similarly before staring any new trading pair or listing a new coin,the users should get known about it.

Hope the beginners and many other member will not face any loss by investing if they follow these.

Hi mate thanks for sharing the idea and experience it is good to lead others through in order to correct mistakes that are been going on, we really appreciate your advice and wish to have other members like you I the forum that will share knowledge and experience to others especially the beginners 

Thank you for this very insightful investment subject. All, particularly those beginners, could invest in the future. So this is really important for everyone to know how, when and when to invest in something. So this is a very commendable topic.

Hello my dear friend, it is important to be aware of the investment box for newcomers before investing. In fact, all work has some rules and regulations and a lot of investment in the field of work.  And there will be no more mistakes, so you will be able to invest and understand.

Giving such advice to members is very helpful and helps them a lot How to have a profitable investment. In my opinion, the newly added bitcoin investment plan with a profit of 2% is very good, and if you have large amounts of bitcoin, you can invest in it.

On 7/26/2020 at 10:49 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone

Thank you dear friend for sharing this valuable information actually I am always scared about investment because there are a lot of fake websites and I have faced a scam in my life that's why I could not trust but I think for investment you should make research that is the platform is real or not.

Is a very good content you brought here and the experience is something good to talk about because the yobit invest box requires a lot of experienced before investing it and is very important to invest in a certain stable coins that have a good market value.

Yobit invest box is a good platform where we could earning up to 6 percent of out investment on a daily basis which is good and appreciative.

One thing I could appreciate is that when there is a new offering on Investbox, people invest in a big way, so the value of the tokens goes up a lot, but then the value of the cryptos goes down over time, we should look at that as well when investing.

As a beginner you need to do your research about something properly before engaging yourself in it. You need to understand how the invest box works before you even plan of giving it a try

Yes. Of course one of the means of this site is to invest.  Through investment the capital of the business increases day by day. This is a necessity.  Everyone needs to know about it.  Hackers can hack our scammers with money in the investment box, so we must always be aware of these.  If you want to invest, you have to invest in a currency. It has huge profits.

Yes,thanks for sharing this valuable information. This information is really helpful for all members. If we invest our money into any platform we must learn about that platform is trustful or fake. Don't invest your money into fake sites because you can lose your money. Invest your money into trustful platform. Throughout this you can get profits. So work with patience and earn money. 

• +2 1

I don't know about this page. That's why, I'm new here in the field of crypto currency. I except to learn more useful things because I know that my knowledge is not enough for me. 

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I hope that you compensate for all your loss with the best. It is important that we have great experience before undertaking the investment experience and that we start with small amounts to avoid our exposure to large losses if we do not choose a suitable investment plan, and experts must be consulted first to benefit from their experiences in this field.

• +1 1

Thank you my mate for such a great information for us. It is very helping information for me specially. Everyone shares there own experience but do not think that you are doing nonsense here at invest box. Invest box is the most profitable investment at a yobit platform. Thank you 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies